• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

DEADP00L

Baronet
Considering the flop that the arena generates on all live servers, it wouldn't tell you to modify it a bit like this:
- Easy opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of a lower age (between 1 and 3)
- Average opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of the same age.
- Difficult opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of a higher age and in the case of the last age, a bot by doubling the numbers (ATT / DEF) of the selected average player.

Would this be just a test, to try to replace the dung you have messed around and put in place?

jovada

Baronet
I stopped playing pvp on beta after a week, I only play on live server one world to test again and see if they listen to our comments and give us an answer why after two months i still have only NPC ( and always a rotation of about 15 coming back every time) while second player is a real one with much att/def.
Guess what , since more then one month we saw no moderator in our feedback.
PVP is a flop but they will never admid it .

IcyTwist

Farmer
Something strange happens on live server.. For about two weeks and a half, my opponents (place 1 and 2) from the battle window in PvP are not changing, even when I win or lose. It was at least a number of 50-60 figths since I noticed that, and still the same two players.. only the third one is changing after fighting the first two.. it's frustrating, because I want different players to fight.. with different stats..

Owl II

Viceroy
Something strange happens on live server.. For about two weeks and a half, my opponents (place 1 and 2) from the battle window in PvP are not changing, even when I win or lose. It was at least a number of 50-60 figths since I noticed that, and still the same two players.. only the third one is changing after fighting the first two.. it's frustrating, because I want different players to fight.. with different stats..
It is ok. This shows how popular this feature. It is not interesting to anyone, except for you and your two rivals:)

Hiep Lin

Baronet
To gain more points during attacks, you have to lower the defense bonus.
For example, disconnecting Deal and Basil before the fights.
On the other hand, disconnecting Zeus, Aachen and Castel del Monte does not change anything.
Surprising, no?