• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Considering the flop that the arena generates on all live servers, it wouldn't tell you to modify it a bit like this:
- Easy opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of a lower age (between 1 and 3)
- Average opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of the same age.
- Difficult opponent / draw among ALL players participating in the arena of a higher age and in the case of the last age, a bot by doubling the numbers (ATT / DEF) of the selected average player.

Would this be just a test, to try to replace the dung you have messed around and put in place?

jovada

Regent
I stopped playing pvp on beta after a week, I only play on live server one world to test again and see if they listen to our comments and give us an answer why after two months i still have only NPC ( and always a rotation of about 15 coming back every time) while second player is a real one with much att/def.
Guess what , since more then one month we saw no moderator in our feedback.
PVP is a flop but they will never admid it .

IcyTwist

Farmer
Something strange happens on live server.. For about two weeks and a half, my opponents (place 1 and 2) from the battle window in PvP are not changing, even when I win or lose. It was at least a number of 50-60 figths since I noticed that, and still the same two players.. only the third one is changing after fighting the first two.. it's frustrating, because I want different players to fight.. with different stats..

Owl II

Emperor
Something strange happens on live server.. For about two weeks and a half, my opponents (place 1 and 2) from the battle window in PvP are not changing, even when I win or lose. It was at least a number of 50-60 figths since I noticed that, and still the same two players.. only the third one is changing after fighting the first two.. it's frustrating, because I want different players to fight.. with different stats..
It is ok. This shows how popular this feature. It is not interesting to anyone, except for you and your two rivals:)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
To gain more points during attacks, you have to lower the defense bonus.
For example, disconnecting Deal and Basil before the fights.
On the other hand, disconnecting Zeus, Aachen and Castel del Monte does not change anything.
Surprising, no?
AM-JKLXybVittJCxXr_bIOwZ_wo6icJBrnTl_7TmtiMBci1qfxHNs2veVMJM41uitPqtUsFsOwfcEZj8JlDlWrTijHqciwy2LsOngM90McrL6cmyrolJk2cc_K9Vdhwhdr5DzxLLJFhVL8Uc3nulYqdIcJUc=w737-h444-no

jovada

Regent
Almost 1 year now and i only had AI as opponents.

But as so many times they had an idea , tried to work it out, failed , and just let it here to save a little bit of their effort and let the player in search of what extra points play.

^^ And let more exploits on game too, when i see that all player on the top of Arena in my live server are in the same guild... its smell exploit...

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
The first/ the strongest opponent is always NPC (in Space Age Venus). Who else has the same attack and defense value?! And I always play against the strongest one!;)
But why has the Global Ranking not been reseted since day one? It took me a long time to reach the top 30!:cool:

I do not understand why the percentages of NPCs do not increase as and when we win fights. Players with 1500% / 1000% have no problem winning their fights in Venus (always vs poor NPC)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Technical question for which I have never had an answer:
Why the more blue % we have, the less points we earn by attacking an opponent, especially since our blue % do not intervene in the fight?
Is it a bug or is it intentional programming?