• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

no rewards for March, no rewards for last week, no reset of combat points .. is this feature now completely obsolete (after re-introducing PvP)? Without any rewards, it doesn't make sense to invest the time it needs ..

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
what word you don't understand in :
Due to technical difficulties of the shorter week due to Easter, next Sunday the PVP Arena Awards will be handed out for two weeks.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Due to technical difficulties of the shorter week due to Easter, next Sunday the PVP Arena Awards will be handed out for two weeks.

Quite frankly I don't understand the meaning of this statement. Is it saying, "Since we are working a short week this week it is creating technical issues with manually handing out rewards?" I mean....what in the world does Easter have to do with rewards?
1) The reward process should be 100% automated
2) The week before and after Easter still have 7 days each...

What am I missing other than the original post that might have had more information? o_O

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Quite frankly I don't understand the meaning of this statement. Is it saying, "Since we are working a short week this week it is creating technical issues with manually handing out rewards?" I mean....what in the world does Easter have to do with rewards?
1) The reward process should be 100% automated
2) The week before and after Easter still have 7 days each...

What am I missing other than the original post that might have had more information? o_O
I'm guessing they want devs present to monitor everything, fix any bugs that may occur, etc.

..Bud..

Farmer
Ok quick one... If you finish the PVP halfway through the month and you achieve Platinum status, then delete your defending army then start afresh which you can do, Do you lose any ranking points even though you have acheived platinum ? hope this makes sence.. Thanks

Just had to repost some chat messages about this:

player1: PvP Arena is impossible! I think it is rigged!
player2: yeah there's a lot of doping going on these days

:p

ace997

Farmer
I'm playing PVP and we'll finish out this season but I probably won't play it again because they keep putting levels Three ages higher than what I have and I can't possibly compete against them so this is a dud again.