• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I am curious about the matchmaking. How often can I get attacked? Is everybody attack at a similar amount or is the first place lucky, because he/she didn´t get attack so often and gets less minus points?

Otherwise, I like the different ranking systems. However, I am wondering, if I can see how many sucessfull attacks and defenses I had, instead of this logbook.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Received a Random reward of 10FPs, nice surprise. I rcvd this during a fight 1 age up. Is there a breakdown on winning % chances? Is there a list of what the Random rewards are?

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Received a Random reward of 10FPs, nice surprise. I rcvd this during a fight 1 age up. Is there a breakdown on winning % chances? Is there a list of what the Random rewards are?
This would really be interesting to know. Both the possible rewards and the chances for getting one. Personally I haven't noticed any so far, but then I know I forgot to pay any attention the first day.

vidicecilia

Baronet
No one builds a defense, because it is more profitable to build an attack.
Innogames must enhance the defense to create a real management strategy and not always impose the attack only.

I don´t understand you. The game have two GB for defense: Saint Basil´s Cathedral and Deal Castle. My city is defended by an army of 53% attack and 225% defense.

Aerendil

Squire
Much better than the last version, but still lacking
" Random Rewards - Upon winning or losing a battle, now there's a chance to receive a battle reward. " doesnt work, I received no rewards yet

The rewards should be better, both for random and for completing leagues.
To win the hard battles I have to fight manually, and with reaching crystal league I win 80 FP. In GBG I make up to 400 FP on good days.
If the rewards stay so low as they are now, most people will just fight the normal encounters and use autobattle

The random rewards should be comparable to GBG, if not better for hard battles, and the league rewards much higher.

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
the one issue i see is the Hard opponent is always a Bot and is not so hard to beat, event the bot that has 900/900 boost...
1611457137852.png

sirblu

Baronet
I
Inno... Well done on a RETURNED failure...
This just SUCKS...
Keep the PvP towers...
Then it would be okay...
SOME OF US NEED THOSE MEDALS, WTF.
I totally agree with this - why must you insist on removing the PvP Tournament Towers? They work - everyone likes them - Why can't you just let them run along side this total failure for those of us who look forward to the weekly PvP Towers. I tried the last monster - this is no better. Why do you keep forcing it down our throats. If some folks like it fine - but why keep penalizing the rest of us - leave the tournament towers alone please

Owl II

Emperor
I just got 5 units for the fight. It's sadly, it happened at the same time as the league chest(platinum). I did not realize that this is a reward for the fight and did not make a screen. Total: 10 FP(X3), 2 attempts(X2), 5 units (X1). So far, this is all that I have managed to get as personal rewards for the fights.

Last edited:
Decided to deactivate after seeing most of my points taken away from people battling me in 24 hours. No way I could advance if I lose this much per day.

Owl II

Emperor
Decided to deactivate after seeing most of my points taken away from people battling me in 24 hours. No way I could advance if I lose this much per day.
Actually. It's funny, but I get points at the expense of bots. And someone gets points at my expense. The result is obvious: I am constantly falling in the rankings. Although I win. If you want to move up in the rankings, you no need to attaking the highest difficulty, but average opponents. But if you want to advance in the league, then attack difficult bots. In fact, they are still simple :D

What was the best feature in the old towers tournament is that there was one tower per age of units. We don't need a guild ranking (a guild isn't for intra-competition) nor an age ranking, but I think we'd rather have a ranking per age of units. You choose an age, you get 3 possible matches according to your bonuses and the age you've chosen, you fight. And there is some rewards in every age. You could even get some goods and units from this age.

For the defense part, it's the age of the city that should remain the point in order to have defenders in all ages.

Last edited:
Little problem of refresh on ranking on HTML5 version :
ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1611486869506.png
    1611486869506.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 22

GateKeeper

Baronet
I just got 5 units for the fight. It's sadly, it happened at the same time as the league chest(platinum). I did not realize that this is a reward for the fight and did not make a screen. Total: 10 FP(X3), 2 attempts(X2), 5 units (X1). So far, this is all that I have managed to get as personal rewards for the fights.

Just got a Random reward rcvd, "2 more Attempts". At 50 fights now, rcvd 1 10FP and this one.

GateKeeper

Baronet
So far I like this revamped system. The 1 age up/down/same level is working. You get to see the opponents stats, which is critical when making a decision. You get that refresh option for when you get 3 hard opponents. I like the guild ranking, makes for a little friendly competition too. I see no need to spend diamonds on this, which is always good.

Is this going to be a reward FP maker like GBG...no! I think we need to look at this as just something else to do, the rewards aren't going to make players go crazy to try to get them. Its almost like a casual thing to do.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Much better than old system. The match works much better except that de still can get same opponent 2-3 times in row.
The rewards seem a little poor. Add medals to the chests for personal ranking.
The global ranking chests seem ok, but could vi have fragment til something special for the PvP arena, maybe a statur of two opponents fighting and let it defense/attack % and something else. A little a la the statue of honor.

Sinitar

Regent
Actually. It's funny, but I get points at the expense of bots. And someone gets points at my expense. The result is obvious: I am constantly falling in the rankings. Although I win. If you want to move up in the rankings, you no need to attaking the highest difficulty, but average opponents. But if you want to advance in the league, then attack difficult bots. In fact, they are still simple :D
isn't simple for a progressive player with owning mg team and having against CE players with oceanic units(encountered 3 players);I always lost against their
but vs modern defense with enough %defense https://prnt.sc/xk5b6r(the guy after 20 mins has increased his defense by +2att/16def xD https://prnt.sc/xk66ph)https://prnt.sc/xk5gf6 https://prnt.sc/xk5joc

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
also diamonds https://prnt.sc/xk5qoe
20 goods https://prnt.sc/xk5z31

Last edited: