• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

And what happens if you don´t donate?
Many groups have "1.8/1.9" emails where one person puts their GB in the email and everyone else donates 1.8/1.9 times the default FP on the GB. The 1.8/1.9 is based on the level of arc they expect you to have to make the same amount of FP that you put on back. Level 80 arc gives 1.9 times the reward, so if a 5th place gives 10FP by default, you will get back 19FP (10FP default +9FP from arc) and will be expected to put on 19FP onto that gb in 1.9 email. When you donate to other people GB, another reward is medals. So if you can donate to limitless GB and get limitless medals and get limitless BP.

This is the only weakness of the pvp towers - nobody needs medals anymore because most people have level 80+ arc and have limitless resources of medals.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "planetofthehumans2, publicación: 114955, miembro: 7194"]
Muchos grupos tienen correos electrónicos "1.8 / 1.9" donde una persona pone su GB en el correo electrónico y todos los demás donan 1.8 / 1.9 veces el FP predeterminado en el GB. El 1.8 / 1.9 se basa en el nivel de arco que esperan que tengas para hacer la misma cantidad de FP que pones en la espalda. El arco de nivel 80 da 1.9 veces la recompensa, por lo que si un quinto lugar da 10FP de forma predeterminada, obtendrá 19FP (10FP predeterminado + 9FP de arco) y se espera que coloque 19FP en ese GB en 1.9 correo electrónico. Cuando dona a otras personas GB, otra recompensa son las medallas. Entonces, si puede donar a GB ilimitados y obtener medallas ilimitadas y obtener BP ilimitado.

Esta es la única debilidad de las torres pvp: ya nadie necesita medallas porque la mayoría de las personas tienen un arco de nivel 80+ y recursos ilimitados de medallas.
[/CITAR]

Thanks for the comment, Planetofthehumans2. My Arc is at 73 level and growing and when I donate to others I get lots of medals, but if I don´t donate I get nothing because the property of the Arc is only to give goods for your guild

The rewards for 501-1000 and 1001-3000 are exactly the same, I think it's an error.

Il like this Arena much better than the first one. The rewards are not great but I think almost every serious warrior can get the diamond chest. I like the manual fights againt more advanced players because I have to think in order to win (it's not anymore the case in GbG or GE where I can do everything by automatic fight). It's a good idea to use the same AI than on the campaign map.

Yekk

Regent
system is better but rewards are a bad joke....is it worth my time in a word NO...the fact you even put medals as a reward disgusts me...

Owl II

Emperor
I'm disgusted by the lack of drive. The PVP fights system is thoroughly outdated. No one builds a defense, because it is impossible. No one builds a defense, because it is more profitable to build an attack and because the attack is a drive. To change this situation, it would be enough to simply remove the "attack and defense in defense" parameters. We сould be use the attacking army's attack and defense in both directions. This would change PVP fights. With neighbors, and in the PVP arena

Fenix

Viceroy
It is better, but: why do we have to get the same player constantly? An example in pictures.

Next:
1611413092357.png
Before:
1611413043379.png
1611413135174.png
1611413188304.png

And this is funny:
1611413284864.png

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
No one builds a defense, because it is more profitable to build an attack.
Innogames must enhance the defense to create a real management strategy and not always impose the attack only.

CrashBoom

Legend
actually defense is useless unless you don't have at least twice as much as the attacker values

if both sides have equal values in a good game both sides would win 50%
in FoE the attacker wins in 100%

imagine chess:
if white would always win in 100% if 2 players are equally good only because it starts

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Wonder how different the points are between the eras if there really are a difference?

In FE I have got this options for attacking so far:
Hard: 438 - 531
Medium: 281 - 340
Easy: 158 - 198

max-grv

Farmer
Hello, I think NPCs are skewing the fairness between lower eras players and asteroid space age players, and between players who have improved their defense and those who haven't.

Indeed, see the attachment, why I will fight against a "medium" player who is better than the NPC who can fight with his eyes closed.
Where a lower era player must fight against higher era players.

1611418091966.png

1611418119302.png

Owl II

Emperor
No one builds a defense, because it is more profitable to build an attack.
Innogames must enhance the defense to create a real management strategy and not always impose the attack only.
But they do. Remember the bakeries from the winter event. The main bonus in them is for the defense army. And how much did this add to popularity? Understand, no one will build up the city with defense, as long as there is a GE, GVG, GBG. Even as long as there is a continents map, no one will build up the city with defense.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
This version of the Arena sure are much better than the last, which was a total disaster.

What I like the most is that there are changes for the matchmaking, since it was the big problem with the latest version. Now everyone will be able to have fun and even be able to get a fair chance of beating a hard player if they're skilled enough in battle and up for it.

Still the rewards aren't that great if you compare with GBG or even GE and all the Events. Especially if I look at my main non-beta highly developed SAAB city where what I get from this will be almost negliable. But since this is supposed to replace the PvP Towers, which I've never cared about it's still an improvement.

And the personal league reward is a nice touch, especially for players starting out.

Only the players which I think probably would have the most to gain even from the lower rewards won't have access to the PvP Arena. And at the same time lose the towers as a source of medals when every medal recieved still might count because it's early enough for people to either not have got an Arc or contributed enough to have bought all the medal expansions.

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
But they do. Remember the bakeries from the winter event. The main bonus in them is for the defense army. And how much did this add to popularity? Understand, no one will build up the city with defense, as long as there is a GE, GVG, GBG. Even as long as there is a continents map, no one will build up the city with defense.

People build defense for the attacking army which one of the bakeries had, which was why it got popular. Even if the same bakery also gave defense for the defending army.

Last edited: