• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Matchmaking should factor both age and %. Easy and medium opponents can still be impossible if the guy even has 150% more than you do. In the first rendition I ran into a few of these. Medium should have around or +/- 50% that you do, easy anything under 50% you have (or 0 if you have less than 50%) and hard anything above 50% you have.

Not sure why personal rewards are MONTHLY yet global is weekly ??? Shouldn't it be the reverse?? Would appreciate event building upgrades in these!

-Alin-

Emperor
Virtual enemies for hard fights, interesting.
Still easy to beat the 900/900(Ebony called) one, pff.
1611245290636.png

Last edited:

-Emperor-

Farmer
I noticed almost no improvement over the last attempt. Why do the battles take place as they do on the map of the continent ? Hit the main unit first, then the 7 robbers will quickly disappear :)

6zeva9

Baronet
Please STOP trying to jump the shark.
Adding features that work on other non-INNO games is just laziness.
The only reason they work on those games is down to the games demographics.
Those demographics do not match those of this game.

We are NOT battling against other players, merely the army they have chosen to defend with and all of its boosts, almost as if we were going to plunder a neighbour without any resources to take, MEANINGLESS.

Virtual enemies for hard fights, interesting.
Still easy to beat the 900/900(Ebony called) one, pff.
You get only 472 points for a hard fight in SAAB? That's interesting because it's the same amount in lower eras. I'm in Colonial Age and I get more or less the same:
210121035900584622.jpg

It means a great fighter in a low era can earn a very good ranking.

-Alin-

Emperor
You get only 472 points for a hard fight in SAAB? That's interesting because it's the same amount in lower eras. I'm in Colonial Age and I get more or less the same:
210121035900584622.jpg

It means a great fighter in a low era can earn a very good ranking.

Little players always should have the privilege being in top, not only the advanced era players.
You should win much more points because you are playing against a real player AI, in my case that „Ebony” was a random bot, untill now I havent seen any real player name, met only bots on hard fights.

jovada

Regent
It is worse then before, now you can't use your rogues because the enemy always goes for the real army, this is only good to bring your armies down to zero in no time, instead of an additional time and army eating future you better should concentrate to make Guild Battlefields more fair.
My rating is:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
I found only 2 differences from the original version: 1. AI as on the map of continents. 2. There is a stupid scale on which you move for a month, it is not clear for what purpose. The rest is not inspiring as in the original version. Just as boring and just as pointless

Thunderdome

Emperor
Part II of the dumpster fire that was already burning...

• You took out the PVP towers, yet again, thus putting many of us who compete by attacking our neighbors and making some GBs useless. Why plunder when you can get rewards by just doing the arena fights (that is probably more than what you're going to plunder anyways)? Might as well take out plundering and attacking neighbors since neither will yield anything with this in place.

• So, I get to face someone who is up to three ages than me if I choose "hard", someone at my age who is "medium", and someone who is one age below me in "easy". Should have made "easy" up to three ages below me or made "hard" up to one age above me just to round it out. Oh well, I might as well hit both "medium" and "easy" since I don't have any future or tomorrow troops (as I am getting more of those opponents than the one age up from me, which is contemporary and I am in the Post Modern Era).

• I can't say if there any NPC players in this, but I am hoping this match up was done by the number of active players that are participating. However, I am leaning to that bit if I kept on attacking the same player name about three times thus far (pictured).
1611254262027.png
At least the neighbor I attacked has a cool down of 24 hours before I attack them again.

• Curiosity abound, I had noticed some rewards in those personal rewards chests. Are those cumulative (as in we get them all) or just one when we reach that milestone? If it's the latter, gold's going to suck with only just 2 attempts rewarded.
1611254703630.png

Other than that, I guess we will have to wait until the flames grow higher.

Retired Guy

Marquis
What's the log "supposed" to tell me? I don't see those players as available challenges, and I don't see my activity??