• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Well, it will clearly kill the fun in the GvG, or what other arguments can you then use as a guild leader than "Fighting open in GvG for tower points"? Like for what reason should players waste their units in the GvG then if that doesn´t give any benefits to them any longer?
Also, there won´t be any fun in fighting with other age units, as they won´t give you any additional rewards, but rather are just weaker and get easier destroyed...

I've been playing FoE for years, nowadays mostly on mobile but in earlier days mainly in the browser. At that time I was active in GvG in several guilds, and I never heard anyone using the towers as the reason to fight in GvG. GvG is an important source of prestige for your guild, and the prestige is what decides the ranking of your guild. You also earn might by controlling sectors in GvG, and might is what drives your guild to higher levels.

There's no need for towers to motivate browser players to participate in GvG, unless of course your guild mates are complete selfish and only see to their personal benefits. During my years of play I have stumbled upon one or two such players, but most players contribute to the guild since a strong guild is also beneficial for them personally.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Still haven't noticed I've got a single Random Reward from battle. So seriously starting to think something might be wrong. Or the chances to get one is just ridicously low.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I'm impressed no one is shouting about the Voyager V1
and the Atlantis Museum
I do not have Voyager V1 and Atlantis Museum
why I do not plunder
but many players have at high level

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

Μου κανει εντυπωση που κανενας δεν φωναζει για το Voyager V1και το Atlantis Museum
εγω δεν εχω μεν γιατι δεν λεηλατω
αλλα πολλοι παιχτες εχουν σε υψηλο επιπεδο

Migiwa

Merchant
I don't understand what was the problem for Inno with old PvP Towers to be removed ...

Regarding fights, I am bored af by bots ...
Not a single real player as a hard battle? lol

Well, the problem Inno has with PvP towers is that they don't push players to spend diamonds. No diamonds, no cash... Now you have the opportunity to spend diamonds to buy attempts... I don't think many players will use diamonds for this though...

-Alin-

Emperor
... No diamonds, no cash... Now you have the opportunity to spend diamonds to buy attempts... I don't think many players will use diamonds for this though...

Yes, I understand, but still they could let them intact, some people likes to have the towers to monitor how much fights or points have done weekly.

Some will do, belive me, for some people points(pixels) are much more important than the life itself, so they will spend tons of diamonds.

I've only just begun playing in the new arena, but I am really liking the changes. I am especially glad to see that the developers have fixed the matchup problem that had me fighting people 10+ ages above me as my "easy" fight while others 7+ ages above me had me as their "hard" fight. Now it seems that the opponents are within two ages up for the hard fights, and so far there's always been someone in my age as the medium fight. I like the league concept, too. The only really great prizes are for the top finishers globally, which is fine with me. The rewards for my level of accomplishment are still better than the medals we used to get in the weekly neighborhood contest. Maybe as I play more, I'll notice something, but for now I'm not seeing anything I dislike about this reworked feature. I don't have time to do a lot of fighting in addition to what I'm already doing for GE, GBG and GVG, but I do intend to stay in the arena and I will likely do my five fights a day until I run out of attempts. Good work, developers, in fixing the issues and making this an enjoyable feature.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I'm feeling really stupid, but I was wondering why the towers had disappeared of the Continent Map.
I'm just falling, none of our battles in GvG or GB will count for anything.
I´m sorry, but I think the game has begun its slow journey to death.
It isn't true GBG and GvG will give nothing without the towers.
GBG gives you very much in rewards. And because of that it's a place where the life of the game are these days.
I don't play GvG myself, but it is an important source of prestige for your guild which is what decides the guild ranking. You also earn might by controlling sectors in GvG which drives your guild to higher levels with their different bonuses.

CrashBoom

Legend
TOTALLY WRONG
top players don't care about the towers.
they want ranking points.

idea
keep the towers, but remove fight points from ranking

and then tell me who really wants the tower and not your "nothing"

:rolleyes:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I have been saying for years that the battles in GvG , in GE and GB should not count individually because they concern the guild
Nevertheless
to stop a key feature of the neighborhood fighting foe
it's wrong *
years you have invested in the battles of the neighborhood
you have created 3 Great Buildings and many specials buildings
relating to neighborhood battles
to clarify
I neither loot nor fight in the neighborhood
(on the live server I play) for personal reasons
-because I do not want to and not because I can not -
I have a very strong army and I consider it unfair to my neighbors

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

Εγω εδω και χρονια ελεγα οτι οι μαχες στον ΣεΣ στην ΕΣ καιστα ΠΜΣ δεν θα επρεπε να μετρουν ατομικα
γιατι αυτες αφορουν την συντεχνια
ομως
το να σταματατε ενα βασικο χαρακτηριστικο του φοε της μαχες της γειτονιας
ειναι λαθος *
χρονια εχετε επενδυσει πανω στις μαχες της γειτονιας
εχετε δημιουργησει 3 ΜΚ και πολλα ειδικα κτηρια
που αφορουν τις μαχες της γειτονιας
* Για να σας ξεκαθαρισω
Εγω ουτε λεηλατω ουτε κανω μαχες στην γειτονια
( στον ζωντανο σερβερ που παιζω ) για προσωπικους λογους
-γιατί δεν θελω και οχι γιατι δεν μπορω -
Εχω πολυ ισχυρο στρατο και το θεωρω αδικο για τους γειτονες μου