• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

CrashBoom

Legend
who knows:
maybe it isn't age related
and the first ever plundering triggers it

so people plundered in the past won't get the questline

who knows:
maybe it isn't age related
and the first ever plundering triggers it

so people plundered in the past won't get the questline
That's what I'm thinking. The first plunder is likely more important than the era of the player.

The quests are really useful to teach young players about defense and plundering. It's a good idea and, even at a low level, the Galata Tower is a good protection.

antoto51

Farmer
All will level up the Galata to 80+, place 1 unit in their defensekm, they pull down their Deal Castle, Basilika and flames because the Galata will do their work.
already currently Deal and St Basile are more than limit, the bonuses are ridiculous to repel an attack
same for the ritual flames, to repel someone who will have just Zeus, Aix, Castel 10 you will need at MINIMUM 30 level 1 flames, or 20 level 2 flames, which will take you at least 40 cases and again, the attacker will surely pass

All players will stop their attacks.
All players will pull down their museums.
not at all, on the contrary, to compensate for the (small) loss the players will type a little more and will mount their museum, we have made the calculation on the forum fr, to compensate for the fact that EVERYONE has Galata 10 it will be necessary "just "set up a museum 10 and / or loot 1.5 times more often (loot 10 times instead of 7) but as we will NEVER reach this proportion of Galata in the game there will not need to go as much as that, go up a 10 museum will always bring a bonus, and coupled with a little more regular looting the gains will be the

That's what I'm thinking. The first plunder is likely more important than the era of the player.
It would mean that if I don't get looted as far as colonial I would have the series of quests in colonial?

I was pillaged and not a quest line. I didn't plunder any quest series myself.
When and how do you get the quest series for the Galata tower? And what age do you have to be to get this quest line.

I asked a friend of mine to test this first plundering theory.
They worked their way to open pvp, they asked neighbors to plunder them, which they did, and the questline did not trigger. My friend is still in Iron Age. There has to be more to this questline than just the first time getting plundered. Is it a % chance?

After getting my friend to test the first plunder theory. He spoke to some of his neighbors and compared tech trees and conquest maps. These are the possible factors in triggering the quest.

-Need to be in Iron Age and needs to be your first repaired building.
-Might not get the quest if a 2nd person plunders you before you can repair your first building.
-Might not get the quest if you haven't learned an Iron Age goods tech. Friend skipped his to save on FP to get to Military Tactics quicker. If anyone can disprove this, please do.
- Possible that it's only a % chance to get the quest even if you meet these other factors. Again if someone can disprove this, please do.

Last edited:

Miepie

Baronet
Maybe they should choose for first looting after releasing this GB? At least for anyone stuck in the middle ages and below?