• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Arch1e

Marquis
How about also remove the CBG ranking score and rewards?? Guilds can still fight, but they don't gain anything from it, that would be great right?
Why do you draw a parallel? Gvg is unfair to most guilds who may possibly manage to conjure up a few people to do it. Some guilds still have enough interested people to fight it properly or at least fairly well. But they may otherwise be pretty average. Should their rank be significantly higher than a guild of equal numbers of players, in the same Gbg league and with the same level, but where everyone is active? Everyone can play everything else in the game. Gvg is skewed.

result:
top 50 guild ranking would just be guild level ranking

because all top guilds have the same 18000 GBG points
he told about taking ranking AND rewards.
GvG is played only for ranking
GB is played (unfortunately) mostly for rewards

So, take ranking from gvg - it will die
take rewards from GB - it will die

Arch1e

Marquis
take rewards from GB - it will die
Make GbG or some other feature that your whole guild can and will play, count towards rank, and Gbg will survive, or the new feature will see the uptake that neither of those currently can muster. Let’s call it Guild Raids and make it something that everyone has access to, where everyone‘s contributions count towards rank, prestige and power, and… we might have something that actually allows for either or both of those other features to not figure so highly anywhere. None of us know thought, what this new feature will actually do. But I’m trying to be hopeful that it will rectify some of the mistakes of the past three and a bit years.

Yekk

Regent
With the fact Inno is hooked on cloning existing content plus the GR map looks just like the map from Elvenar's Fellowship Adventures it is not a stretch to see something similar is being done soon here. I do not play Elvenar so will someone here that does please tell us the pros and cons of fellowship adventures and how it could be improved?

Make GbG or some other feature that your whole guild can and will play, count towards rank, and Gbg will survive, or the new feature will see the uptake that neither of those currently can muster. Let’s call it Guild Raids and make it something that everyone has access to, where everyone‘s contributions count towards rank, prestige and power, and… we might have something that actually allows for either or both of those other features to not figure so highly anywhere. None of us know thought, what this new feature will actually do. But I’m trying to be hopeful that it will rectify some of the mistakes of the past three and a bit years.
you cant make any good factor for GB ranking. Lack of strong guild. One session you have low guilds - easy win, other session you have 4 strongest and you also win.
System will not differ both wins, yet they are totally diffrent.

they don't maintain/fix GvG anymore :rolleyes:

they even create gold league only buildings for just 1% of the players :rolleyes:

if we add GvG points together and compare them to GBG points those points are also just <5% :p

the difference between GvG and GBG
in GBG all top guilds get 18000 points (50 or 100)
but in GvG only a few get over 5000 points
1) Sure they do. Check the updates, they go in there once and awhile to fix bugs.
2) They do create gold league, but that is tied to $$$$. Nobody pays in GvG.

It is not the amount of points that matter from one feature to the next, it is that they've done a poor job of differentiating GbG ranking - so GvG becomes the default differentiator. Whether intended or not, this is the reality.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Why do you draw a parallel? Gvg is unfair to most guilds who may possibly manage to conjure up a few people to do it. Some guilds still have enough interested people to fight it properly or at least fairly well. But they may otherwise be pretty average. Should their rank be significantly higher than a guild of equal numbers of players, in the same Gbg league and with the same level, but where everyone is active? Everyone can play everything else in the game. Gvg is skewed.
Firstly, they were talking about removing the GvG feature... as it's unfair to guilds that are active in CBG but don't play GvG.

It turns out that GvG is also used by many individual players to score in the individual ranking, in addition to the guild ranking of course.

The point is... players who only play CBG ask to end a feature that several others use, based on... "it hurts me, take it out of the game and the others to hell".

Following that same logic, players who don't play CBG could equally ask for the CBG feature to be removed as it's not something they use, and it benefits others, which means it hurts me.

On the individual ranking aspect... without GvG the only way to score would be through CBG... which is an exclusive feature for the biggest guilds only, guilds with many players or with many fake accounts (or both)... players Individuals or small guilds simply cannot compete because they don't have enough resources (goods and attrition) to do so. If only the CBG were a fair resource for everyone like the expedition, where the costs are based on the amount of members a guild has, in the same way that the pairing is done based on the amount of players in the guild... oh yes we could delete the GxG and leave only the CBG. But that will never happen, and CBG will remain an exclusive resource for 2 or 3 large guilds in each world.

And in the context of guild ranking, guilds that want to fight for ranking will have to play GvG too... asking for the feature to be removed just because certain guilds only play CBG doesn't make sense as I said, we could then have guilds that only play CBG expedition asking for the removal of GvG and CBG because they don't use it, so they are harmed by those who use it... this is a child's thing, accept the game as it is and that's it (because nothing will change anyway). If you want to fight for ranking you will have to play GvG too.

The good guilds are already spending some time coordinating the GBG so I guess they will be able to coordinate that too. And if that means that the goal is not to clear the map 5 min after the start, the better for me.

Yekk

Regent
The good guilds are already spending some time coordinating the GBG so I guess they will be able to coordinate that too. And if that means that the goal is not to clear the map 5 min after the start, the better for me.
I do not disagree but another spot where burnout will occur is not what the good guilds want. The inequalities GBG forces on guilds at the moment does very well at producing burnout as does a number of the events. Reading what Elvenar players say of Fellowship (what they call guilds there) Adventures I find most hate the burnout factor. That a large number of the Fellowships, in fact most, have quit competing and just play for the rewards. If it is not accepted there why would it be here?

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Hud atlas got an updated, and some kind of outpost backround, no idea what could it be.

guild_raids/textures/outpost_backround_guildraids_ironage_0&1
XWw3we5.jpg

guild_raids/hub/hud/guild_raids_hud_0
guild_raids_hud_0-1c0a4ebfe.png

It is small, but there seems to be a donation icon from abandoned Guild Perks feature. :upgrade_gold:
guild_meta_layer_icon_donation_points-34df7b01a.png

guild_meta_layer/guild_meta_layer_icon_donation_points

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe it is some kind of Guild HQ representation, where the guild members can contribute by donations and the guild lead can place certain buildings that give bonuses or productions that can then be harvested via townhall???

or those buildings in that outpost only produce resources needed for the guild raids?