• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Menu might get a couple new buttons:

at least two of them seem to refer new fetures:
"guild raids" (see separate thread)
"heroes" - maybe heroes are something you get from the raids?
"pass" - might refer to some kind of permanent pass
icon_guild_raids_ranking-208cc825f.png
shared/gui/mainmenu/icon_guild_raids_ranking.png
icon_heroes-e16ecbbae.png
shared/gui/mainmenu/icon_heroes.png
icon_map-4661429fe.png
shared/gui/mainmenu/icon_map.png
icon_pass-4591cdb7e.png
shared/gui/mainmenu/icon_pass.png
icon_settlement-0c4937fcc.png
shared/gui/mainmenu/icon_settlement.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Heroes remind me of heroes from Grepolis. In that game you can have 1 hero assigned to each city. Each hero offers different perks and does fight for you. Can be used both offensively and defensively. Doubtful if it'll be 1:1 implemented in Forge though.
Shared settlement and raids might be something more like another game does. Where guilds have their own base. Which can be raided. Assuming an attack was successful. When raided those groups would gain points. With sufficient points various items where unlocked to buy powerful items or even an entire special ship with unique perks. The game is oriented around ships. That's my 2 cents on it.

Atokirina

Squire
I loved "Grepolis", I loved even more "Lords Online".

You had to build your city like in Forge of Empires and you had heroes: you were able to level the hero and equip armor. How to level? There was a cave in your city with monsters, it was a bit of a Runescape vibe (playing with your hero to level, killing monsters, and receiving loot).

It would be cool if something like that would ever be added, but it would be a lot of work and it would add a different style to the game and I doubt the devs would want that. But I personally would love it.

Dessire

Regent

-Alin-

Emperor
@-ScytheNinjAlin- could you share a link of the proposal?

I haven't made one, just posted some comments into some posts about GbG and guild perks, can't remember which ones exactly and how much time ago, and also did that on discord, in which I mentioned it would be better a guild raid than the guild perks that was abandoned, it will need the whole team to be on and do something in the raids, rather than just investing things for not so great things.
Also many games had things similar to guild raids in which You do some "fights" then all should beat the "boss".

I haven't made one, just posted some comments into some posts about GbG and guild perks, can't remember which ones exactly and how much time ago, and also did that on discord, in which I mentioned it would be better a guild raid than the guild perks that was abandoned, it will need the whole team to be on and do something in the raids, rather than just investing things for not so great things.
Also many games had things similar to guild raids in which You do some "fights" then all should beat the "boss".
I've actually played a lot of games that had this mode. It would be very interesting to see this where everyone goes to meet an enemy with high power and fights the same It would also be interesting to have guild wars, not GBG, where you conquer sectors, but direct fights between guilds. And with battle events it would be everything. The game needs these new features to move more guilds in Teamwork. The only problem to be investigated is how to prevent the use of bots that many people use. I don't know maybe a fight limit for each j player per day?We need battles. It would be cool to put the name of crusades.