• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

angelgail

Baronet
i wonder how it will be played .im the only one that plays gvg in my guild ,an only bout 10 of us play gbg
an only a few of us on at same time for time zone diffrences an work sch. an such .
all play ge as we do it when we log on or before the week is over

i wonder how it will be played .im the only one that plays gvg in my guild ,an only bout 10 of us play gbg
an only a few of us on at same time for time zone diffrences an work sch. an such .
all play ge as we do it when we log on or before the week is over
so you know, you can change guild or memebers? xD you know? xd

Arch1e

Marquis
All they need to do is remove the ranking points from Gvg, no need to do anything else to it. Stalwarts may still play. But without ranking points, there will be no more pretence that it actually needs to be reworked in any way, those who think it’s a competition or who get ahead by irregular means can continue doing so to their hearts’ content and the rest can focus on what everyone in their guilds can play.

All they need to do is remove the ranking points from Gvg, no need to do anything else to it. Stalwarts may still play. But without ranking points, there will be no more pretence that it actually needs to be reworked in any way, those who think it’s a competition or who get ahead by irregular means can continue doing so to their hearts’ content and the rest can focus on what everyone in their guilds can play.
but you know that Ranking is the only reason to play Gvg? Noone would play it if you you take ranking points away.

AllamHRK

Baronet
How about also remove the CBG ranking score and rewards?? Guilds can still fight, but they don't gain anything from it, that would be great right?

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Source?

Every reply I read from a Community manager regarding removing "Guild versus Guild", is that InnoGames is not planning on removing the Guild versus Guild feature.

It's likely just that Inno doesn't plan to do anything with GvG, it's on life support. They could change it (e.g. make it available to mobile players), but we know that won't happen, that's clearly stated. Right now, new players start playing on mobile, get familiar with the game, aging up, joining guild, better guilds, then, depending on what guilds they get into, it might take months before they even know GvG exists, and that's why certain guilds are ranked much higher than others. That's imo very stupid, surprised the game is still as it is.

Anyway, this topic was discussed many times and don't want to go off with it.

CrashBoom

Legend
How about also remove the CBG ranking score and rewards?? Guilds can still fight, but they don't gain anything from it, that would be great right?
result:
top 50 guild ranking would just be guild level ranking

because all top guilds have the same 18000 GBG points
:rolleyes:

Source?

Every reply I read from a Community manager regarding removing "Guild versus Guild", is that InnoGames is not planning on removing the Guild versus Guild feature.
No source, just a gut feeling. If you are staffing down and have a feature of your product which (a) you aren't investing in but have to spend resources maintaining/fixing glitches - when you are going through a workforce reduction; (b) people complain about all the time (cheating); and, (c) not many people play (<5% at this point)....why wouldn't you remove "or replace" this feature with something else? Agree on the comments about ranking. That so much ranking points are attributed to this part of the game when no one plays it, likely isn't lost on the developers.

CrashBoom

Legend
(a) you aren't investing in but have to spend resources maintaining/fixing glitches
they don't maintain/fix GvG anymore :rolleyes:

(c) not many people play (<5% at this point)
they even create gold league only buildings for just 1% of the players :rolleyes:

That so much ranking points are attributed to this part of the game
if we add GvG points together and compare them to GBG points those points are also just <5% :p

the difference between GvG and GBG
in GBG all top guilds get 18000 points (50 or 100)
but in GvG only a few get over 5000 points

Arch1e

Marquis
but you know that Ranking is the only reason to play Gvg? Noone would play it if you you take ranking points away.
I didn’t suggest that without context. If devs are just going to ignore the bugs, the exposed loopholes and blatant cheating, and not devote any resources to it, while it is also only playable by a fraction of the player base, the logical step is that it should have no impact on guild ranks. Everything else we do should, if it is something that everyone can get access to.