• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reminds me of a game in which everyone is a pirate captain/admiral. Guilds have their own HQ. It can be attacked and raided by other guilds. An HQ gets successfully raided when the final defences have fallen. To do so, there's a timer running down from 5 minutes to 0. If 1 defence falls, the timer resets back to 5 minutes. Until the final line of defence has been reached. Then the final timer starts at 10 minutes. If the besieging guild is successful to breach the final line of defence, they've successfully raided. If the timer at any time hits 0, the attack is successfully repelled.
In that game there were also special event npc guilds. Ranging in difficulty: easy, medium, hard. Mostly aimed for: small, medium, large guilds. Irony is that buffed players could defeat alone easy and even medium event HQ's. Although the letter was tricky. Kinda reminds me of that. With the HQ kind of city and the naming. Might be wrong though. Could be just a guild HQ offering perks through buildings. Constructed with resources from raids. Might be the revisions "guild perks" thing.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
There's a mention of a new guild rank, as well as some variables tied to the raid map nodes and possibly outpost mentioned before.

Code:
GR|Raid officer: has the right to choose paths as well as to mark and unmark nodes on the raid map.

b6nCg5R.png
xYbnsBu.png

Dessire

Regent
There is a game named stellar age, there, guilds are named corportations.
When you join to a corporation, you have a salary, a pretty low one. You can use your salary to buy useful stuffs.

In order to increase your salary, you must open the tech tree of your corporation and donate. What you can donate? Common resources and premium resources.
In FoE, common would be gold, golds, supplies, FPs, etc. Premium would be gold.

You can donate X times per day and you choose the amount.

When you donate, you do it to an specific technology. After a donation, you have your total donation points increased.

When you reach a certain number of donation points, you can be promoted to a higher rank. In order to be promoted, a leader must aprove your promotion by just pressing a button. You can ask directly a leader to do it because if any leader enters to the list of members, they will not see that you are ready to be promoted.

The higher the rank, the higher is the salary.
When you leave your corporation, you lose your rank, obviousy, because it was your rank of that previous guild, and you must start again from the lowesr rank.

If you ask me, one of the best systems to make more important be part of a guild and not leave.

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 80
  • hq720.jpg
    hq720.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 77

Mysterio

Farmer
I found brand new files on this feature. There seem to be obstacles, similar to the mechanics of cultural settlements.
2x1 Impediments
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment1​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment1b​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment1c​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment1d​

1x2 Impediments
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment2.png​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment2a.png​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment2c.png​
I_SS_GuildRaidsIronAge_Impediment2d.png​

And a (guild?) GB, which is very close to the Oracle of Delphi:

V_SS_AllAge_GuildRaids

Last edited:

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
The "Oracle" is referred to as an off-grid building like the Harbors or GBG statue, likely giving access to this feature, obviously still a placeholder. And the impediments were added with the outpost backround, which UBER a bit above made a mockup of supposed layout.

Mysterio

Farmer
Sorry for misunderstanding, but since these buildings weren't in the main thread, I assumed you hadn't looked for them

Here is what I know so far from hearsay about Guild Raids:
- There will be multiple paths to the central castle and the guild leaders or Raid Officers can select the path the players must take.
- At least one path consists of fighting with the red stats. Another path consists of fighting with the blue stats. In the latest version the stats were on par, meaning that e.g. the red encounter could offer enemies with 1500/1500 and the corresponding blue encounter would also offer enemies with 1500/1500. Players are rapidly building up their defense bonuses thanks to the new event buildings so in the future that should be feasible.
- I suppose there is a third path based on the spending of goods but I am not sure. It would make sense though.
- The images of the two dudes, the armoured guy and the guy with the helmet and moustache, are the two heroes. They each provide a buff, like extra boost for defending army. The guild leaders can only activate one hero at a time and there is a 24 hour cooldown.
- The 10 Roman numerals are the encounters.
- The players will need to contribute coins, supplies and goods in Guild Raids. There will be a screen that shows how much everyone has contributed. Non-contributing players will not be able to hide.
- The difficulty level is extremely high. Like 4k/4k+ in fights. That's actually a good thing because Guild Raids must remain a challenge in 2024 and beyond. Due to the immense power creep we are experiencing, in time everyone will become a powerhouse.

I am super excited for Guild Raids and I hope this comes to beta asap. It will give me and my guild something work on besides GBG and GE.

What is the reward of the guild raid? Someting from the treasury of another guild? Fragments of a new building? A boost for all players of the guild?

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Here is what I know so far from hearsay about Guild Raids:
- There will be multiple paths to the central castle and the guild leaders or Raid Officers can select the path the players must take.
- At least one path consists of fighting with the red stats. Another path consists of fighting with the blue stats. In the latest version the stats were on par, meaning that e.g. the red encounter could offer enemies with 1500/1500 and the corresponding blue encounter would also offer enemies with 1500/1500. Players are rapidly building up their defense bonuses thanks to the new event buildings so in the future that should be feasible.
- I suppose there is a third path based on the spending of goods but I am not sure. It would make sense though.
- The images of the two dudes, the armoured guy and the guy with the helmet and moustache, are the two heroes. They each provide a buff, like extra boost for defending army. The guild leaders can only activate one hero at a time and there is a 24 hour cooldown.
- The 10 Roman numerals are the encounters.
- The players will need to contribute coins, supplies and goods in Guild Raids. There will be a screen that shows how much everyone has contributed. Non-contributing players will not be able to hide.
- The difficulty level is extremely high. Like 4k/4k+ in fights. That's actually a good thing because Guild Raids must remain a challenge in 2024 and beyond. Due to the immense power creep we are experiencing, in time everyone will become a powerhouse.

I am super excited for Guild Raids and I hope this comes to beta asap. It will give me and my guild something work on besides GBG and GE.
That is really similar of the Elvenar Fellowship adventures (with more fightings). This will be for guilds with active players. And it seems to me that Inno is really into events that involve the whole guilds to participate because there are similar mechanics in Rise of Cultures.

If the rewards are (really) good, it can be interesting. Guilds will have to decide if they do it and what they expect from their players. The gap between guilds who play "seriously" and guilds who are just here to see what's new and have a zero obligation policy will grow bigger (which is OK but it changes the perspective of how the guilds might do on the "normal" servers.

Some more information:
- Near the Arctic Harbor a new building will appear in everyone's city. It will look a bit like the Oracle great building. If you click on it you are transported to the guild raid area, which is the map with the castle. There will be fog that covers part of the map until it is explored.
- Each path has 10 encounters. That's at least 20 encounters (red stats and blue stats). There could be a third path using negotiation but it could also be that negotiating is not separate but an option of both paths.
- Most likely there will be 10 levels of increasing difficulty.
- You get currency to do 3 encounters per day (like 24 attempts in GE per day). More attempts can be bought with coins, supplies and goods. Probably diamonds as well. You can also get attempts as rewards for doing well in guild raids.
- Every encounter that you complete gets you an individual reward, just like GE.
- Players can donate troops for the guild. I'll be upgrading my Traz.
- The costs for the guild treasury will be dependent on how many players you have and what age they are in, just like GE.

Allegedly it was planned for release this week on beta but that deadline has been postponed. So, I think we are going to see it in 1-2 months maximum. Sir Nova has not discovered any new reward buildings in the data and that is a bit worrying. He always finds the new buildings before an event goes to beta. That makes me think that it's not really ready yet.