• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center Changes

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Will it be possible for guild leaders to upgrade old treads to guild treads?
F.ex if we have an old FP trading carrussel we want to changes to a guild tread, do we have to take it down and remake it?

So far it looks nice. You need to fix blinking when there is no new message, but I am sure that is already in progress. However I am little bit disappointed about one thing. When I marked few threads as favorites (few in guild section, few in social section) and then hit #favorites, it only shows threads in tab I am currently on. I thought whole point of this is to display all marked threads regardless of tab. Or at least I would very much prefer it.

EDIT: One more thing. Is it possible to move again main guild thread on top of window? Like it was before. Everytime there is new message in guild tab I am automatically opening 1st thread below buttons. Or at least separate it a little bit?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
It seem like new messages do not go to the top, or maybe they do, but something is wrong. It works after I removed favorites
I also feel the new system are to dark vs old one and to clumsy.

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
I like the message center so far, except that like some have already mentioned an option to mark a thread (Favourite) as always on top would be very useful.

I have some feedback:

#1 It looks like you can't move a thread from Social to Guild. The solution for this seems to be to delete the thread and re-make in the other section.
Can this be fixed?

Will it be possible for guild leaders to upgrade old treads to guild treads?
F.ex if we have an old FP trading carrussel we want to changes to a guild tread, do we have to take it down and remake it?

I third this.

Fortunately, I have 10,000s of FPs in packs and can close out all FP swap threads in the Beta guild and re-start them in the Guild section but, I cannot do that on the Live Server guilds I manage.

Tanmay11

Regent
I third this.

Fortunately, I have 10,000s of FPs in packs and can close out all FP swap threads in the Beta guild and re-start them in the Guild section but, I cannot do that on the Live Server guilds I manage.
you can just write down the name to whom fps must be donated, that's how it was done before it was possible to add/remove members to a thread.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
you can just write down the name to whom fps must be donated, that's how it was done before it was possible to add/remove members to a thread.
Yes but if it is a chitchat tread, you can't replace the other messages in the thread. Sure the guild leder need to be admin on the thread ti be allowed to do it

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The guild leders will need an option more. To make a thread Sticky and locked (so only leaders can write in it), f.ex for an leader info thread.
Yes I know, it's still new and we can't get it all on first day :p

DeletedUser5882

The message details are on top and bold while the message itself comes later in soft color!
It is incredibly distracting

The name and time should be more greyed out compared to the actual message!

Each time I try to read a message my eyes go first to sender and time since they are the first to catch the eyes.

They should either be moved to the bottom like it used to be or the colors should be switched. Actual message text bold and those details in non-bold.

The guild leders will need an option more. To make a thread Sticky and locked (so only leaders can write in it), f.ex for an leader info thread.
Yes I know, it's still new and we can't get it all on first day :p

It appears both options do exist already. Have not tried them but, a guild message can be marked Important (I assume this makes it sticky) and Replies can be locked.

All'inizio può sembrare meno rapido e organizzato perché siamo abituati a usarne un altro per anni, ma dopo esserci abituati un po ', a mio avviso, rende le chat più facili.

At first it may seem less quick and organized because we are used to using another one for years, but after getting used to it a little, in my opinion, it makes chats easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I do not understand why the message center has to change constantly
it took a long time
to correct the errors of the previous one
and it was just ok
without flashing lights
..you changed it again
and the best
reappeared