• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center Changes

This will take some getting used to. Is there a behind the scenes admin function that allows the guild founder/ leader to stop Important Guild messages and threads from being deleted or hidden by guild members?

Tanmay11

Regent
On Phone I am Unable to access Menu which pops up when clicking on profile pics in guild tab messages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5324

Why does the Message icon blink though no new message has arrived?
Imho it's not a beta tester job to find/report such bugs :(((

Did you check all the different sectors in the new message box to see if a new message has been added to one of those. Maybe that is why it is blinking.

DeletedUser5324

Did you check all the different sectors in the new message box to see if a new message has been added to one of those. Maybe that is why it is blinking.
Of course ;)
And i activated the "Mark all as read..." too

Daego

Farmer
message here, message there, switch Tabs etc is horrible, now i need more klicks to open a message...
and plz fix this mass of phantom messages, every minute it blinks and there is nothing, urks*...
auto leave and add member who enter or leave guild would be great !
and maybe more that 3 rows as answer field...

Kempo

Merchant
Looks pretty good so far! There is one more thing I'd like to have:

Since there can be spies in GBG and GvG there should be guild message threads which new members will not automatically join. There should be an option to do it manually. My guild on the live servers does not add new members to the GBG thread during an ongoing season.

WillyWuff17

Squire
Looks pretty good so far! There is one more thing I'd like to have:

Since there can be spies in GBG and GvG there should be guild message threads which new members will not automatically join. There should be an option to do it manually. My guild on the live servers does not add new members to the GBG thread during an ongoing season.

You can create such messages in the Social Scope?

Taralinn

Farmer
I’m sure I’ll get used to it, but could you make it smaller like the old one so it doesn’t take up the whole space on the mobile app? I like to see how many forge points I have when I’m using my forge points in swap threads.

well done. this is much better than the old message center. I love the 'mark all as read' feature. It was a bit annoying to open all threads in the morning.

it would be great to have an 'always on top' feature too. It's not badly needed, but would be really cool. :)
Mark all as read is also in the old feature :)

slicky

Farmer
i find the new message center gracy,
it is confusing and you always have to click back and forth, the aslte was so nicely clear, everything at a glance