• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Retired Guy

Marquis
The battle still needs some work.. aside from the full damage from wounded units.. I just "won" the battle, got the keys, and "died".. just doesn't seem right, but it's a result of the non-proportional damage I guess?

The 5 tooth switch, and revised decks, and being able to see ability cards definitely helps.. jury is still out as to overall cost to get a dungeon, but it is better!

Last edited:
I've been running out of fighting units when starting on the dungeon boss even when swapping to appropriate units for battles. There's no way to pick fighting units from the card pick options even if there are some that are damage dealing (not given every time).

There's also no way to get out of the card swap screen without choosing a new card, half the time the options given to me are worse than sticking with the original card. Why not? Whats the advantage we're taking by sneaking a peek?

joyfulrider

Squire
Spooksville was really tricky especially for players like me who joined after all the buildings used.
It's not tricky while the event is still running.
If you are using official wiki or fandom, you won't be saying it as tricky.
Within game itself, you can get all the details for the quiz.

If you don't have any "epic halloween 2023 selection kit" in the inventory means, go to event league progress and click the epic selection kit icon displayed in any of the league progress to fetch the details. And to calculate the roads happiness, use the game road tab.

There is nothing tricky here, just time consuming.

CDmark

Baronet
ok, I doing a dungeon, with no RL distractions, I am at the point I will win, cost will be 270 teeth total, The Revenant is going down!!!

Now I have a choice
kill him with the vampire Nachzehrer, charming fellow, could use a nose job, or the frenzy card.

My question, is an ability card at the end worth more than a creature card?
Either card takes him down but I know we get keys for extra cards, so the ability card gives you gold key. Do the creature cards give the same? Gold?
Oh, got him with the thief too on the first card, so double chest.

hallow frenzy.JPGhallow  nach.JPG

And next question, my deck says 2 cards, I have 3 open to choose. Does this mean I actually have 5, use 1 for the kill, then collect extra keys on 4?

finished with Nach
answers
creature card = silver key, ability card = gold key
yes I had 5 cards, used 1, so got 3 silver keys for creature card, 1 gold key for ability card

Last edited:

HardWire

Farmer
I lost when I still had health left. I wish I had taken a screen shot instead of just cursing then shutting it down

CDmark

Baronet
So, a bit of a review from my perspective.
The 5 tooth "choose card" makes this doable
Now that I understand what I am doing, I do like it. But that is going to be a big problem for many. I went thru and wrote lots of things down and I am working on a system. Also, gathering info from others posting here and the MooingCat video.
I think it is gonna be a steep learning curve which will be the cause of many complaints going live. Well, even here, it is the cause of complaints.

I am not sure of how to fix it to make it more intuitive.

CDmark

Baronet
What do the two symbols at the bottom of the cards mean?
left side, looks like a sword, your attack, 1-3, 2-3, 3-5, etc possible damage you will give
right side has (assume your attack is 1-3)
a moon for bonus vs wolf, if +2 and attacking a wolf, you have 3-5 attack, only vs wolf
drop of blood, bonus versus vampire
skull, bonus versus zombie
2 dashes, you got a witch card, no advantage but there is no advantage against you

keep an eye on what advantage the dungeon card has. If it is your creature type, they can do some heavy damage to you, even 1 battle and you win, you can lose 4,5,6,7 HP, just depends on their attack.

CDmark

Baronet
Another thing I don't get. Lets say I have an opponent 2-4 attack with 6 HP.
After fight 1, he is down to 1 HP.
next fight he dies but still gives me max damage, this has happened to me.
It was an Alpha Wolf, not that it matters, 3-4, 6HP
I slapped him with a -5HP vile Renewal card
A-Wolf at 1 HP, still gives 4 damage

jovada

Regent
Are the steel key cards reduced , before you almost always had 2 and rare occasion 3 cards , since the changes i had 2 times 0 steel before reaching the boss.