• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

BarraG

Farmer
Hmmm, Great idea with the cards but way to hard. I have been trying to play it. I only have 2 of the Laboratory of Monstrosities Kit so not going to get any where near getting all of them. Takes way to long to play, it is like playing another whole game. Still don't get the 3 type of packs of cards yet does not makes sense to me when going through each set. As I see I am not the only one getting confused with trying to play it, too complex . As a comparison the Winter Event in Beta now... Thank God has not been destroyed yet completely, has been nerfed ... It is simple and fun to do and does not take so long to play. I see with Halloween event most are analyzing the card game bring up bugs etc. For me I am looking at the big picture of it. I should not have to spend hours reading Forums and or watching YouTube just trying to work out how to play this card game... not fun and knowing that I will not really get where with it anyway, needs to be more simple and fun to play.

It has put me off from wanting to waste diamonds on it or even spending any money on these type of events no matter how good the special building is.

This is my feedback of 2 cents worth.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Turns out golden upgrade at 4,5k progress is achievable. Though it takes a bit of luck with DC's keys and some luck with cards. Particularly the thief cards alongside the cards to get to the dungeons boss and defeating it.
For the "minigame" I feel it lacks the option to bailout upon defeat. 10:hheart: cost 85:htooth:. If you could've revive yourself with either 7:hheart: for 85:htooth: or 14:hheart: for 150:htooth:. This would be for both cases more costly but you could continue. Despite bad luck of RNG. For MTG/Inno players would be more compelled to buy additional currency.
Besides that the minigame is okay-ish. Would've worked much better as a 5-minute competitive card game. Which MTG could've sold under Inno's name as a Halloween special merchandise. I've tried this irl with regular cards. It's working quite a lot better than an online event minigame.

As for the grand price. I feel it was really fitting. Though I'm not interested much in the secondary buildings produced by it. Overall the event is okay-ish. What’s compromising the event’s overall potential is the time commitment. It eats easily 20-30 min. daily play away for the most part when clearing dungeons. Though a more fine tuned approach could cut this time back to 10-15 minutes daily.

CrashBoom

Legend
why has the Daunting Tower an age and is not all ages ?

after collecting the needed 100 fragments and assembling it I realized that I now have 2 different age versions in my inventory