• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
halloween_2023_logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, October 4th, it gets spooky again with out new and improved Halloween Event!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Are there spooky scary skeletons?" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

CrashBoom

Legend
the labratory produces previous age goods not goods like the announcement says

Spectral Steeds' Phantom Carriage too

Last edited:
First impressions: I've played four decks, spend about 400 teeth:
  • Collected 43 bronze, 9 silver and 1 gold key (or were there some more at the beginning?) => 76 prize points
  • You need 1300 to get the golden tarot caravan kit which should be easily available (76*21 + double chest points)
  • I can already hear people whine because they "always" draw zombies in a werewolf deck etc.
  • The death comes quite quickly. I always wonder that I've died.
  • Playing to beat the opponent's deck is a bit like clearing a soccer field, probably too cost expensive. Since I don't like the halloween style buildings anyway it doesn't matter to me.

• All in all it's not my favorite one, too much luck dependent, but it's better than winter event because there is at least some strategy. Really looking forward to the in-depth strategy coming.

CrashBoom

Legend
Thief Card: steal key and chess rewards right away

and here is the question:
does that mean?
a) I get reward but then still need to fight the same opponent and then get reward for that opponent again ?
b) I skip the opponent and get rewards (= one fight less)

CrashBoom

Legend
First impressions: I've played four decks, spend about 400 teeth:
  • Collected 43 bronze, 9 silver and 1 gold key (or were there some more at the beginning?) => 76 prize points
  • You need 1300 to get the golden tarot caravan kit which should be easily available (76*21 + double chest points)
  • I can already hear people whine because they "always" draw zombies in a werewolf deck etc.
  • The death comes quite quickly. I always wonder that I've died.
  • Playing to beat the opponent's deck is a bit like clearing a soccer field, probably too cost expensive. Since I don't like the halloween style buildings anyway it doesn't matter to me.

• All in all it's not my favorite one, too much luck dependent, but it's better than winter event because there is at least some strategy. Really looking forward to the in-depth strategy coming.
I prefer Winter Event
no strategy = no mistakes you can make ;)

my result for today:
8 quests done. 45 tooth left
2 dungeons cleared (+tutorial), third: died somewhere in the middle

24 progress. 41 bronze, 25 silver, 12 gold keys

in overall: I think I spend too much tooth
and don't know if todays strategy will be good enough for 1300 progress (= golden Tarot Card Caravans)

Let the legendary players release some YouTube videos,
@MooingCat for the win ;)

Where to find the mini-game, I only saw card and button selection. Where to click for the mini-game? After clicking fight button, it shows only cards. Mini-game doesn't displayed to me.
The mini game IS to click the fight button. Sometimes you can choose a card, you can decide to withdraw the cards or heal your life, but there's nothing more.

The mini game IS to click the fight button. Sometimes you can choose a card, you can decide to withdraw the cards or heal your life, but there's nothing more.
This is madness, only card selections. Games fun elements will be lost. Lantern, torch light, candles etc are fun playing totally, I miss them very much now.

If they give a choice to switch from this event design to last year event design, I would swift immediately.

New event is colorful, but not much fun to me. I hate it.

Does anybody know the teeth you get as daily takeaway and for the daily quests?
And is it the first time that the third quest milestone doesn't match with the switch from rush quests to daily quests?

Last edited: