• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

nice2haveu

Baronet
It's kind of disrespecting the silver and gold level. From level7 to level8 the values got massive difference, but level8 to silver and silver to gold, the stinginess could have been avoided.

estrid

Baronet
I clicked the '?' in the corner of a deck. It seems to be showing some random cards,
Is this random collection of evils the one I'm supposed to fight with next?
How do I choose the cards I liked to use?

--okay, figured that out. Otherwise this just doesn't make sense. I have now taken two decks to fight. The first went by just trying to figure out happenings. The second seemed to be better. I got some keys after each fight, thought I had 'won' them, but in the end there was 'Better luck next time' again.
It should be made much clearer if the fight is won or not and how to improve it next time if lost.

Last edited:
I clicked the '?' in the corner of a deck. It seems to be showing some random cards,
Is this random collection of evils the one I'm supposed to fight with next?
How do I choose the cards I liked to use?

--okay, figured that out. Otherwise this just doesn't make sense. I have now taken two decks to fight. The first went by just trying to figure out happenings. The second seemed to be better. I got some keys after each fight, thought I had 'won' them, but in the end there was 'Better luck next time' again.
It should be made much clearer if the fight is won or not and how to improve it next time if lost.
You keep the keys and other things that you win with each small fight, you just don't beat the whole deck. Think about it as playing the soccer game where you can clear the whole board (beat the deck) or just play 4x100 and get the main price. Same will be here.

Btw the luck between the matchups is very big. I just played Werwolves vs Vampires (bad matchup for me) and was able to fight 5 opponents. None of them I had a bad matchup, I had two witches, twice identical symbols and one in my favor.

Janine83

Farmer
So far this is way too complex and confusing and not really enjoyable mechanics at all.
Why should I even clear a dungeon? Do I get only silver fragments always when clearing it? Can I just abort a dungeon if I see that I can‘t beat the boss or do I have to finish it? What is that „I‘m useful in the next dungeon“ message? Is that a tip to choose a deck or just an info? In case it is the latter, then why does it only ever state the werewolf message?
Also, on the choosing screen for the ability cards it would be great to be able to deselect a card. I accidentally choose one I didn‘t want and the one I wanted then immediately was only available for event currency. Furthermore, the „are you sure“ exit message is a bit annoying when closing the window.
Overall I‘m really lost a the moment. Burned through all event currency, played 3 games with 2 losses and one win, and am only up to 24 progress so far. Hoping for amother awesome MooingCat guide soon.

estrid

Baronet
I just found the Official message that linked to some explanation. Maybe I can play wiser tomorrow.

.Chris

Baronet
I can already hear the screams in the forums :p

I find it very unintuitive... seems like getting enough gold keys for the next days doubling is the minimum goal to achieve. How much currency to spend for special cards and redraws remains to be determined.

Not a fan at first glance

hades8840

Marquis
I see its a x2 for the first chest you open at reset whats the highest chest value so I can make sure one is sitting there for reset

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Ok, I decided to unlock a deck (100 teeth) and try a different approach. This time, I always drew new cards (25 teeth) if the one I had didn't match the opponent. Half of the times, I got a good match, other times nothing better. I only used the free special powers. I always healed my card (10 points = 85 teeth). I didn't beat the boss, but I got 4 gold, some silver and lots of bronze keys. In total I spent 800 teeth, almost 1/3 of my stash.
So it seems that trying to beat the final boss is impossible and/or not worth it.
Next time, I'll try redrawing, not healing the cards and buying more special powers.
This time, the free diamonds will actually be used for testing :D

I can already hear the screams in the forums :p

I find it very unintuitive... seems like getting enough gold keys for the next days doubling is the minimum goal to achieve. How much currency to spend for special cards and redraws remains to be determined.

Not a fan at first glance
I won't go for gold keys. I will play six decks every day, three basic, three for 100 teeth. No healing, no card swaps. I guess that the total teeth should be slightly above 6300 which will be exactly enough for 21 days. These 6 * 21 = 126 decks will give me about 1386 keys when I calculate with 11 key points per deck (bronze = 1, silver = 3, gold = 6). Then I'll add 21 * 9 = 189 points for opening a silver chest each day (I don't get gold keys with this method) and end up with slightly more than 1500 points, good enough to get me to the golden caravan.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
I won't go for gold keys. I will play six decks every day, three basic, three for 100 teeth. No healing, no card swaps. I guess that the total teeth should be slightly above 6300 which will be exactly enough for 21 days. These 6 * 21 = 126 decks will give me about 1386 keys when I calculate with 11 key points per deck (bronze = 1, silver = 3, gold = 6). Then I'll add 21 * 9 = 189 points for opening a silver chest each day (I don't get gold keys with this method) and end up with slightly more than 1500 points, good enough to get me to the golden caravan.
If those numbers are correct and this strategy viable, I will do it this way. This event doesnt seem interesting to me at all. It would be quick without thinking about it.
(And I did like to think with the other events. Just not with this one.)

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
So this means you're not going for the main building either? You need at leasy 1800 for the basic levels, 1900 for silver and 2700 for gold.

CrashBoom

Legend
You need at leasy 1800 for the basic levels
there are 8 normal levels
building at 0
2 upgrades from questline
so you need 5 upgrades
that is 1000 progress (200,400,600,800,1000)

1900 for silver and 2700 for gold.
silver and gold is produced from the building itself
(and you can get fragments when fighting deeper in the dungeon, I already have 35 silver fragments)

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
there are 8 normal levels
building at 0
2 upgrades from questline
so you need 5 upgrades
that is 1000 progress (200,400,600,800,1000)

silver and gold is produced from the building itself
(and you can get fragments when fighting deeper in the dungeon, I already have 35 silver fragments)

You're right, I was forgetting the questline.