• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Kronan

Viceroy
@Thunderdome said (as feedback to Inno's requirement for a quest to GE negotiate...):

And come on,
Complete 5 negotiations in Guild Expedition
Many of us do not "negotiate" in GE. GE-5 is way too much to negotiate in, especially if one is very close to finishing off GE-5 with just fighting alone. However, if the GE is capped off complete at GE-4 (100%) this should be marked as complete as well; GE-5 is a bonus round for those wishing to get more rewards.

STRONGLY agree with your position, @Thunderdome. It should say: Complete 5 encounters in the GE, and let the user decide.

I waited 3 days on this, and worked on GE as a fighter - and did NOT negotiate.

As I finished GE 4, as a fighter, this quest then got marked complete by finishing GE 1-4 (FYI). I then went on to GE 5.

SO the good news is that it now automatically completes when GE 4 does, and doesn't make you wait until you finish the entire GE 5.

However it ends, it should not mandate negotiations.

Last edited:

angelgail

Baronet
Same as others noted, way too expensive on teeth. Just burned through over 600 teeth to do one dungeon and failed at that. Trying to use any strategy in redrawing cards just adds to the expense. Mindless and boring. unless things are changed radically (like giving 4 times as many teeth) I will be skipping this event on main.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD STYLE MINIGAME!!!! It was WAY more interesting than this!
an more fun i do like the mystriyes look of this though

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Could you please tell the approximate diamonds amount used to reach 5k+ league progress. It will be useful for me to try that in live server.
I got 2 large chests but I didn't play carefully. I just went ape xxxx! My only strategy was to monitor my health and get as many theft cards as I could to earn FASP! I Don't need the event building. I spammed the donkey enclosure to spend the keys! I don't need anything but the Finish all special production. The best thing they ever did! real $$$ won't complain about this mini game.

Tempestas

Squire
I may actually like this mini game by the time it makes it to live. It was frustrating at first because I didn't understand what was happening, but I think that true of most anything new. It takes time to figure it out. I do wish they would slow down with the changes though. I may even forgive them if they do the horribly boring winter event the same as usual just because I think this is enough change for awhile.

kaluha

Merchant
I am really starting to like this game..
The more I play it, the more I like it.
It has potential to become my most liked game (because I like cardgames very much).

BUT...

It is far to expensive!!!. You have to pay even to look in your own cards. You cant see what cards you have.
I am paying sooo much for this game, it's taking my joy away.

Please make it so that I can choose freelly which card I want to play (and not pay for it), so that I can enjoy the game.

Mackie

Squire
I don't care about cards. I just fight and take always 3 times for 0 and 100 teeth.
I just spend 300 teeth per day. Iam in Silver.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
No needed at least for me since it's possible to reach up 1600 progress without spend diamonds
As I said I think the rewards should be adjusted to compensate for the increased number of games. I was only talking about increasing the amount you can play as I think that would be more fun, the balancing seems to be fine.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Another piece of feedback related to the reload bug on browser. I think it should be possible to exit the game window in the ability card selection to complete more quests for more Teeth. That's why I got stuck, I tried reloading to get out of the game window as that has worked in other events to complete more quests etc before you continue.

Kronan

Viceroy
Daunting Tower 50% Attack for attacking army ..... Decays in 24 hours :(

It's like a spent artillery casing, Boom!! and done after being fired. It's EJECTED from the breech.

Do so for the DT. Similarly, I just deleted my spent Panda Statue, and got the "Are you sure?, doubley sure, tripley sure question, ;);) and confirmatory slider)...

Yes, I"m sure it was ready to delete...so is the DT when it's done (especially since you can't sell new or used ones in the AD).

estrid

Baronet
I'm wondering why was my 'vampire'-pack full of werewolves? Was it because I had just tried one and lost miserably with werewolf-pack because of forgetting to keep an eye on health. If so, why not add an INITIALIZATION of the card pack for the next try to have there cards which actually help in fighting?

I'm wondering why was my 'vampire'-pack full of werewolves? Was it because I had just tried one and lost miserably with werewolf-pack because of forgetting to keep an eye on health. If so, why not add an INITIALIZATION of the card pack for the next try to have there cards which actually help in fighting?
I also don't appreciate that no matter what deck I pick, I always have the same mix of cards and also that the dungeon has a mix of cards and not just one car type (!) The decks seems more like "3 daily chances" rather than being a strategy to pick which deck would work the best for that dungeon.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
As of a few days ago, I have been spending teeth on one dungeon only, still not enough teeth. And fight till I die on others. If I end with a fully upgraded building, great! Don't get me wrong, I am not mad at the game. Most events work just fine for me. Plus the gift of diamonds we got, much appreciated.
At the moment, even 1 full dungeon out of 3 everyday is too expensive. I'm not sure if we'll end up with a fully upgraded building (at least upgraded to level 8), I hope so! Otherwise my feedback won't be positive.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
The clue you receive choose zombies over werewolves or any other one is really fake and is just a random clue between the 3 options but nothing more.
I made the choice following the clue , zombies over werewolves, first fight was 2 zombies against each other , second fight 2 werewolves against each other, one of the next fights i payed the redrawn of 25 and had a choice of 2 bats (vampires) and the steel key, so the clues with 3 races is totaly fake.

So don't follow choices , just see you have about a 700 teeths and pick up 2 steel keys ( if you are lucky not always there , sometimes only 1 and very lucky sometimes 2) and some attack cards and try to reach the boss and steel, no other tactic works.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The clue you receive choose zombies over werewolves or any other one is really fake and is just a random clue between the 3 options but nothing more.
It is not fake. You can check what each deck includes before going into a dungeon. Most of the cards are from the given faction, but not all. Similar to that, most of the enemies are from the given faction, but again not all. The hint is for the next dungeon, not just a random one.

Kronan

Viceroy
There is a lot of frustration with this minigame. Once again, I would INVEST in this event and myself if I could play this in a sandbox FIRST to learn it.

We've talked about this deisng idea/strategy before.

Both @MooingCat and I are HUGE fans of this -as are others..., and are always in sync when we see what revenue opportunity costs are lost without one...

Right now, nothing makes sense on how to succeed. I'm just saving up a few days of teeth, and mindlessly expending all of it while attempting to figure this out. I don't like the frustration that presents to me. Yet trying to learn it is not rewarding to the point I can go forward with a positive accomplishment toward a goal.

Again - I would invest my time, and would expect no event compensation from it. We need a sandbox to play this so we can learn it. Or we won't, and we certainly won't spend our money on it (or your diamonds).

The initial "hand with a finger" pointing is IQ 60. Sub-basic educational mechanics or strategy mechanics.

Unless it doesn't matter what you pick, touch, click on, swipe, mouse-over... then I sense a huge "DISCONNECT" with your player base if you do NOT mid-course correct this event for us in beta (somehow), and certainly fix it with a sandbox for live.

Inno - you spent a LOT of money to design this, do the code, math, graphics and ramp up the marketing machine --- that will not return anywhere near what you expect if you can't take us over the direct incongruities this initially AND continuously presents.

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
The tip "I am useful in the next dungeon. Opt for....."
I have not found this tip useful at all, I think it has nothing to do with dungeon deck. I think it just tells you that, for example, opt for vampires, your deck will have many vampires but nothing to do with what I will be facing. It doesn't mean I will be facing zombies (vampire has bonus).