• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Astrid

Baronet
Dumb mechanics, ruined event. And what a gem we had back in the day with the archaeology mechanics... Sorry Inno, but I will make a decent effort to complete the event on my main world when it hits live and that's it. I have an one week vacation including Halloween, but I won't waste any more time on this game. It has become a time consuming complete mess. I will spend my vacation playing something different but more fun and filled with monsters.

Could it be that Inno doesn't want us to play this event because it has been blocked since yesterday with chains that had a remaining time of 2 hours yesterday, and now have a remaining time of 13 hours?
I think that's a lot to my nerves

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The thing that hits me about is both buildings it spawns suck up a bunch of population - which isn't a problem, but there's only so much of it. So I'm still undecided to what degree I want the sub-buildings. Then there's the daily specials that offer to fix the population and happiness problems, but I'm not sure they're good enough to justify using them to fit more sub-buildings or not.

Still I approve of population and happiness being used once more. I just have to do some figuring on if these buildings are things I want to use it on - particularly when I already was planning some jumpin pumpkins to get rid of my other production buildings needed for events.
I agreed, it's quite nice that those flexible "resources" are becoming relevant again. If the game survives long enough, maybe Habitat and Inno tower become once more relevant.

As for feedback, grand prize looks decent. Offering decent efficiency on %:att_def_attacker_defender:. Like @MooingCat mentioned, it's hard to say how sustainable this is. Attrition may delays unsustainable situations and a new planned features too. Though it won't be able to delay such indefinitely. This is best visible with GE5 for example. At the start most were poorly prepared. Now it's not too uncommon to beat GE5 with force, while maybe relaying little bit on fortifications on some encounters. I'm confident that new features may delay unsustainable situations but it's hard to say for how long. As it'll follow GE5's example eventually.
The sparkborn series look... relative to previous events lacklustre. Tarot's golden upgrade makes it much greater and offers a little inside of what maybe happens with spawners gaining golden upgrades. Which is appealing. The side buildings produced by the main building looking okay but due to their looks a little though to figure out how to implement in the city.
Minigame looks a bit overwhelmingly overcomplicated. Though might not be too hard once good tutorial videos appear. Very unfortunate that the devs don't release a tutorial video alongside the announcements.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
ok, I went to my deck and I have 2 black cats. One does 1-3 attack and one does 2-3 attack. see pics

View attachment 10196

View attachment 10197

So, are you telling me there are 2 different black cats? A black cat is a black cat or is there some unexplained difference like one cat is Precious the declawed, stay at home cat, attack 1-3, and the other Bad Boy Butch, the alley scrapper, attack 2-3. Really?
It is the same Twinbies. This one seems to hand out max damage but only takes the minimum, I guess zombie ninja.
There are 9 variants of each class (6 witches) with three different designs. You're randomly assigned cards.

docthib

Farmer
hard game but funny
easy to lose if u dont pay attention
u must heal really often and i think u must paid a lot teeth
around 500 teeth to win a game so u win onnly a game /day to have a drand prize /day

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I'm looking over the main announcements an the actual task prices - two should be avatars (boo) but now they're teeth (?)
Sorry, I can't quite follow. what exactly is the problem?

@Juber
quests 26-30 and quests 31-35 are exact the same

intended ?
Probably not, we will have a look.

Nope don't like it too confusing, is there no health regen over time, just buying potions?.
No, the only way to regain health is buying potions with Teeth.

Also, don't forget: If you come across a bug (or think it is a bug), please post it in the Bug Thread here in the forum. This iss the fastest way for us to react.

Sad thing: due to the extisting bug and poor documentation (in my eyes) many players may have spent too many teeths already to get a chance to complete the main building and get the gold kit for the tarrots thing

Since i did not understand it properly this night I spent 3 x 100 teeth and did so miss the 3 x free decks... and chains are still there for me.
... which may make sense, since i played the 100 decks already - due to missing free ones...

CrashBoom

Legend
Since i did not understand it properly this night I spent 3 x 100 teeth and did so miss the 3 x free decks... and chains are still there for me.
... which may make sense, since i played the 100 decks already - due to missing free ones...
contact the support

maybe they give you 300 teeth back

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The list of currently know issues has been updated as well now :)