• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Kronan

Viceroy
Hallowe'en has always been an expensive event to get "extras" though.
Yes and following your line of reasoning... afaik, it's the only yearly event that consistently prizes monolithic buildings with NEGATIVE happiness.

But...to their credit - they are consistently ranked as some of the best in the game (as evidenced by rabid bidding in the AD, and how many cities have one or multiple AA, and House of Demon/Wolf) buildings.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The re-balance is INNO great... Went through 4 large packages of tools, cleared 8 full maps... found one sticker....
A diamond spending success for INNO....
Please note, that the chance was just increased to last years chance. It is still not very high. Also, it is still a chance, meaning it is totally random, if you receive them.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Guess I'm lucky. No diamonds spent.
I have found stickers for each day and have one exposed for tomorrow.
I still have 2000 tickets, 19 candles, 26 flashlights, and 40 lanterns plus the Orb from the beginning.
I have completed 7 toys (some more than once) and just need Psychopomp Pete for a complete set.

Just 1 daily special so far, but then I haven't used many tools since I'm concentrating on the Sticker Calendar.

The original announcement said the Calendar Reward had 2 Selection Kits. The last announcement said another SK had been added. But the original announcement still says 2.

Pre-change, the tooltip had an SK on just one line but that line was too long to fit in the tooltip so we couldn't see if there was possibly an "x2" at the end of the line. Now the tooltip has SKs on 2 lines.

Was the original number wrong? Is the current number wrong? Is the current tooltip wrong? Did the writer have a vision of the future and foretold that another SK would be added?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Probably a copy-paste mistake from last year's announcement, the calendar had 2 selection kits then ;)

This time it had 1 to begin with (so mistake in original announcement), but another was added.

Finally, there is one further thing you should always be on the lookout for - Daily Stickers. These can be spent in the Reward Calendar, which is completely new to this year's event! Each sticker is unique, and will open one of the 21 slots within the Calendar! Each one opening a unique reward!

Reward Calendar screenshot.png

You are probably wondering what happens if you miss a day? While there are plenty of things to be afraid of within the Halloween event, missing a daily slot within the Reward Calendar is not one!

Joker Sticker Pieces can always be found throughout the event, as well as won in Daily Challenges. Once you have enough of them, you can piece them together, to make a full sticker and open a slot that was previously missed.

These are key, as you will definitely not want to miss out on the reward for completing the Calendar! Within, are two selection kits, a unique avatar, and a host of other items!

Reward Calendar
Be sure to be on the lookout for - Daily Stickers. These can be spent in the Reward Calendar! Each sticker is unique, and will open one of the 21 slots within the Calendar! Each one opening a unique reward!

Reward%20Calendar%20screenshot.png

You are probably wondering what happens if you miss a day? While there are plenty of things to be afraid of within the Halloween event, missing a daily slot within the Reward Calendar is not one!

Joker Sticker Pieces can always be found throughout the event, as well as won in Daily Challenges. Once you have enough of them, you can piece them together, to make a full sticker and open a slot that was previously missed.

These are key, as you will definitely not want to miss out on the reward for completing the Calendar! Within, are two selection kits, a unique avatar, and a host of other items!

Mostly the same :p

GateKeeper

Baronet
Ive always had issues with getting the 8 Toys in the previous years and no problems with Stickers.... definitely a 180 this year.... 1st set of toys already done, only 1 gold toy away from doing a full 2nd set of the toy quests. Stickers do appear to coming more frequent now though.

Astrid

Baronet
The chance for daily specials definitely needs to be increased like it was done last year on live servers. And this needs to be addressed to the Archeology event too. It's just too low and ruins the pleasure to play this event that offers the best mechanics in the game. I managed to find all the toys twice already, which is great. I suppose they increased the chance to find the last toy since last year.

Also, the stickers are back to "normal" chance like we had in previous years and that is another good decision.
So the orb price is 25 diamonds, well it's better than 50, but I still don't see it as a necessary tool.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A bit of a feel-bad moment with the switch today: 15 fragments of the 1d building original special. I thought it hadn't done anything when I hit the switchout, turned out it switched to 20 fragments of the 1d building :p

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Incidentally, not that I'm complaining, what happened to the set from last year? Is this the first time Inno's decided "noone wants to see that again" with their previous year's prize? ;) (it doesn't appear to be amongst the swap-outs reported so far, so i'm guessing it's not an available special)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Incidentally, not that I'm complaining, what happened to the set from last year? Is this the first time Inno's decided "noone wants to see that again" with their previous year's prize? ;) (it doesn't appear to be amongst the swap-outs reported so far, so i'm guessing it's not an available special)
It should have been a daily special at the second day. Was it not?