• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
you don´t have population and still have unhapiness great change, 5 stars
at least the negative happiness is way less than the original population...

I think the change was OK - you get a huge bonus with that building - and the only cost now is a little happiness... Also it fits the theme way better

has i say not a brilliant idea for player that begins

Yes - for beginners it was an even better building because they still had use for population - but as i said... it is still a very good building... you just have to rearrange your city now a little to get back into positive population...

DeletedUser10057

you all were crying every day becouse you have a lot of population now give us a chance of also cry

DeletedUser10057

at least the negative happiness is way less than the original population...

Yes - for beginners it was an even better building because they still had use for population - but as i said... it is still a very good building... you just have to rearrange your city now a little to get back into positive population...

great idea if you don´t told me i didin´t now what to do, but why the peolple that was crying that have a lot of polpulation didn't use this idea,
i need space to have more population and i don´t need space to have more hapiness

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
great idea if you don´t told me i didin´t now what to do, but why the peolple that was crying that have a lot of polpulation didn't use this idea,
i need space to have more population and i don´t need space to have more hapiness
You know that you alone are crying as much about the "lost population" as all the other players together that whined about "too much population"?

Yes they could have build more cultural buildings... but so what... just reset your city to the state just after you build the asylum and you are good to go... you had the space before, you still have the space now...

DeletedUser10057

you start complining since page one, that is the reason that they change the building but i can´t say nothing, and thanks for your idea that i change my city but why isn´t a good idea for those who complain that have a lot of population?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
why isn´t a good idea for those who complain that have a lot of population?
As I said, they could have done the "same" - although satisfying the 20k pop from the asylum for SAM would require a space of about 6x4 - maybe less if event buildings like sakura rock are used for the happiness.

But you have to acknowledge - having an abandoned building with tons of population is kind of silly...
It was already kind of silly with the Crow's Nest to have (so much) population...

BTW... I just had a look into your city... and considering you just started playing on beta around the time for summer event and you have only three regular residential building left but you are still using all kind of regular (goods) production looks kind of wrong in and of itself...

DeletedUser10057

why is wrong? i'm only producing the goods that are in my map campaingn.
i´have 1500 extra hapiness and becouse off the change i had to sell two production buildings and change for residencial buildings

Fenix

Viceroy
The main thing is: the new player should benefit and encouraged to stay, the others can easily gain happiness by other means or not build the "hunthed" asylum if that's the case.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
why is wrong? i'm only producing the goods that are in my map campaingn.
i´have 1500 extra hapiness and becouse off the change i had to sell two production buildings and change for residencial buildings

in time you will not need goods buildings as you will get more than enough goods from event buildings that's probably what was ment, I for one haven't had goods building for about 6/8 months and only started here less than a year ago and only really play when there are new features released

you have got way too many goods buildings (only have the ones you have the resources for, trade excess, otherwise your wasting resources)

DeletedUser9733

The population is not a problem, I like to have too much because the recurring quest that asks does not pass.
Happiness is also not a problem in the last ages, it is easy to have too much.
For example in my city "SAM" I have 266 000 of which 150 000 additional (80 000 inhabitants).
I could have a lot more, just by changing the streets.
I have more than 300 streets, building SAM streets they would give over 75,000 Happiness.
I did not change them because the special buildings are enough - sakura rock SAM = 12 400 for example
(Alcatraz is on the level 50)

The population is a problem if you do not have it or the happiness to cover the population and we do not all have a level 50 Traz.

DeletedUser10057

in time you will not need goods buildings as you will get more than enough goods from event buildings that's probably what was ment, I for one haven't had goods building for about 6/8 months and only started here less than a year ago and only really play when there are new features released

you have got way too many goods buildings (only have the ones you have the resources for, trade excess, otherwise your wasting resources)
has i say before i only have the goods that i have resources, so i repeat what i´m doing wrong? i can´t have event buildings of the past if wasn´t here

DeletedUser10057

if hapiness is only important for production why is a big problem, and you always have the chance of buying a bonus in tavern, you can´t do that with population

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
so i repeat what i´m doing wrong?
I never said you did anything wrong...
I just said it "looks" wrong - because in my main world I only could get rid of the residential buildings (needed for goods and supply production) after building an innovation tower - you do not have any pop GB and still do not need residential buildings to support all your production buildings - that is what looks wrong in my opinion

Last edited:

DeletedUser10182

this is not a good idea, I now have a negative population value. residential buildings need to be built, but there is no place for them
баг1.png

DeletedUser9733

i´m totaly agains´t the change in the asylium, i´have a city in a lower age and i´m not going to put a building that gives unhapiness and no population, the only good buiding in this event was the asylium and now is bad, for the people that complain about population becouse of the unhapiness they could level the alcatraz or other GE that provides hapiness instead of cry here in the forum

4886 happiness is not something you can gain by levelling a Traz or other GB in lower levels. The change to minus happiness is hopefully workable.

DeletedUser10057

I never said you did anything wrong...
I just said it "looks" wrong - because in my main world I only could get rid of the residentials buildings (needed for goods and supply production) after building an innovation tower - you do not have any pop GB and still do not need residential buildings to support all your production buildings - that is what looks wrong in my opinion
so what is normal is that i need a inovation tower in ema? or that my city should be full of residencial buildings? i have a city in iron age half the space is ocupied by residential buildings is that what is suposed to be normal? i was waiting for the asylium to delete some houses (and have space for the asylium) now i don´t have space for the asylium and even if i buid the asylium y must aldo buid hapiness buildings

DeletedUser10057

just demolish whatever production building/goods builds/military building you build since putting up the asylum and you will have the space...

then with this change we are losing production, goods or military becouse some people have too much population