• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

DeletedUser8822

It's unlikely to change, but I'm also unlikely to participate very much in this event on live servers if the Asylum keeps its population bonus.

I just looked into your city. You have Innovation Tower at lvl 80 and your arc at lvl 110, whereas your Alcatraz is at lvl 19 and your Hagia is lvl 15. I would suggest you lvl up any of those two LB to get rid of the happiness problem just as every sane person would do and also stop complaining over nonsense only to complain about something.

Sl8yer

Regent
I just looked into your city. You have Innovation Tower at lvl 80 and your arc at lvl 110, whereas your Alcatraz is at lvl 19 and your Hagia is lvl 15. I would suggest you lvl up any of those two LB to get rid of the happiness problem just as every sane person would do and also stop complaining over nonsense only to complain about something.

You should look him up on US4

qaccy

Emperor

You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder if you're flying off the handle over a fairly civil complaint. That complaint being not so much about myself, so much as it's about 11 of the 15 major events/grand prizes we've had since 2018 providing population while 6 of them have provided happiness. Of these 6, 3 of them also provided population that effectively cancelled out the happiness boost. My own game balance aside, I feel like event prizes as a whole are currently imbalanced and that's what I take issue with.

Emm55

Merchant
Is there a way to more clearly identify the books? I wasted a lot of time on opening unnecessary books.

Emm55

Merchant
Could you make the librarian prize a bit more snazzy? I know we get prizes all along the way, but it was a lot of work to win that prize.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Could you make the librarian prize a bit more snazzy?
The Librarian prize is nice and snazzy already - only the book quest lines themselves are a bit so-so - but today, candy where added to the book quests - so lets see how many...

DeletedUser8822

You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder if you're flying off the handle over a fairly civil complaint. That complaint being not so much about myself, so much as it's about 11 of the 15 major events/grand prizes we've had since 2018 providing population while 6 of them have provided happiness. Of these 6, 3 of them also provided population that effectively cancelled out the happiness boost. My own game balance aside, I feel like event prizes as a whole are currently imbalanced and that's what I take issue with.

The game works the same way for everyone else as it does for you. Population is simply not a thing, especially not if you are a long-time player.

DeletedUser10057

i´m totaly agains´t the change in the asylium, i´have a city in a lower age and i´m not going to put a building that gives unhapiness and no population, the only good buiding in this event was the asylium and now is bad, for the people that complain about population becouse of the unhapiness they could level the alcatraz or other GE that provides hapiness instead of cry here in the forum

Fenix

Viceroy
Population is essential for players like me, I have nearly started. This events should benefit young arriving players, not "old timers" with GBs that give population.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
loads better :)) attack boost makes to so much more worthwhile (and im only EMA) had enough pop and the extra was messing with my happiness

DeletedUser10057

if the problem is with players with advanced ages why don´t reduce de nº of population that the building gives in that ages ?

DeletedUser10057

at this moment i have negative population, i don´t nedd space for boost my atack or hapiness but i spend space with population

The Lady Ann

Baronet
why don´t the players that cry that have a lot of population don´t balance there citys

most event building give loads of pop without happiness in my main world (modern era) I don't have any houses but still have over 18k pop to many thats an additional 18k happiness I need to find space for :( you try to find that much even with a high level traz etc)

and I don't have any pop giving GB's

Last edited:

DeletedUser10057

i´m in colonial age and i have 7000 extra pop but i level my alcatraz and i don´t have problem with hapiness, and how this solve the problem if now the building is giving unhapiness?

DeletedUser10057

you don´t have population and still have unhapiness great change, 5 stars

The Lady Ann

Baronet
i´m in colonial age and i have 7000 extra pop but i level my alcatraz and i don´t have problem with hapiness, and how this solve the problem if now the building is giving unhapiness?

-310 happiness in col, not a huge amount and the extra 18% attack brilliant I would say