• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2020

DeletedUser

But there might be beta app builds that do not work at all or have some other bug that hinders you to play - so if you only play mobile, it might not be wise to use the beta app
That is what I think, too. 99% of the time I play mobile only and I dare not risking 9 of my live worlds to be unplayable only for sake of testing special beta app, I am not that die-hard fan of Inno...

DeletedUser

The issue where you could not play the live version from the Beta App has been resolved.
Yeah, I kind of do not believe. After all, issue with message center has not been resolved till this day and that was announced live quite a while ago...

Thunderdome

Emperor
Regular App won't have this (been the norm to this day). Beta App version will have this (yet they should have just put whatever they placed onto the beta app to the regular app and call it square).

The way I did it for me is to have Team Viewer running on the PC (set it to auto receive from yourself by doing a test run) and install Team Viewer on the phone r tablet so you can connect to your computer and play from there. I did this for when I need to use the 5 diamond auto-collect (I wonder why they haven't put it on either app version, hmm?) feature.

Good thing for an extra tablet that was going to be decommissioned, else I would not have opted to try it out to see what the fuss is all about. No way I am installing it on my good tablet that I have to uninstall and reinstall (due to their muck up). I play the regular on the good tablet.

Although, they should have done named the two apps separately so we can install and run both... but this is Inno we're talking about.

Anyways, back on topic. So far, so good, and I am three toys (to find) away from getting the collector set. I'll probably still do the toys for the extra rewards/tickets since this is up my alley (no random luck here, kids).

Thunderdome

Emperor
So, managed to find a stopping point in my quest for Halloween. I guess I will have to wait in about 6 1/2 hours for the next quest.

In the meanwhile, I am doing the toy box quests, and am only 2 toys from the collector's set. Would Inno please make it happen? Thank you.

1598806562162.png

Is it just me, or are the main quests being repetitive?

The only thing I hate about the event (so far) is that the game loads too fast for me to enjoy the loading background artwork. Its hilarious. I'm not too sure what the inno cannon on these two characters are, but I've seen them in other promos for the game.

CrashBoom

Legend
Quest # 25, request to resolve 5 encounters in GE, but GE isn't opened yet. Timing issue?
are you kidding ?
that was a quest from day 1

and at day 1 there was GE :rolleyes:

so not the fault of the game that you needed so long that it ended on a Monday

on live, this quest likely will not be on a monday
most likely the event won't start on a Monday

todays Monday quest #36
build decorations and spend FP

6zeva9

Baronet
I will try and get an answer again.
In the Announcement for this Event 3 new Avatars are shown, However when we look at the Spoiler page and at their file names there 5 Avatars that are shown.
Has it been decided to go with just 3 Avatars or will the missing 2 appear later in the Event?
Thus making all 5 available as the missing 2 fall numerically in the middle of those being offered.