• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2020

I didn't get jack diddles prizes from egypt event, you guys must have been very lucky. I used 200 tools and didn't get the winners plaza........It feels about the same, I've gotten a couple grand prizes of course I really wanted some and never got them.

Aerendil

Squire
Finished my first house of the wolf - main building is easy and you probably can build 2 with a little diamond investement.
In the same time I received ZERO main prices. Fix the stupid number generator. Random numbers are not as correlated as your numbers are.
I probably wont invest any diamond in this event, if I dont have a chance to complete a second asylum.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I tracked my pumpkins for the first few toolsets i used this event. One toolset provided an average of 45% total for daily chance, and 1 grand prize. So yea, you're not expected to make a ton of specials the way this hallowe'en event is balanced. Possibly to do with not wanting people to stock up on too many asylums ;)

(Your mileage may vary depending on if you're more or less efficient than I at using your tools)

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback for the Halloween Event 2020 here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.
This has the same issue as last year's Halloween event with the books - It is not possible to get them all because not all the toys are offered. So what is the point of offering a prize for completing all the toy quest lines if INNO does not offer all the toys? It is just another ploy used by INNO to keep folks spending diamonds in hopes of getting that last toy or two. They must have made a fortune last year with this since they did not offer all of the books. Sp, no one was able to complete all the quests.

This has the same issue as last year's Halloween event with the books - It is not possible to get them all because not all the toys are offered. So what is the point of offering a prize for completing all the toy quest lines if INNO does not offer all the toys? It is just another ploy used by INNO to keep folks spending diamonds in hopes of getting that last toy or two. They must have made a fortune last year with this since they did not offer all of the books. Sp, no one was able to complete all the quests.
Have you tried looking through all the fog? That doesn't mean getting rid of all the fog, just revealing what all the tiles have. All the toys are there, but that one shaded fog you cant see could have the toy you need. Yes requires more tools to reveal all the fogs.

podkap1970

Emperor
Have you tried looking through all the fog? That doesn't mean getting rid of all the fog, just revealing what all the tiles have. All the toys are there, but that one shaded fog you cant see could have the toy you need. Yes requires more tools to reveal all the fogs.
its just luck based nothing else

Finished my first house of the wolf - main building is easy and you probably can build 2 with a little diamond investement.
when 6k+ diamonds is a little investment, you are right :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
when 6k+ diamonds is a little investment, you are right :)
considering the kits will likely get offered in a special sale for about 2k diamonds each, it is a bargain. Also, a second full event building usually costs about 15-20k diamonds, when bought during the event...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
left over from last year I had 1 asylum base and 1 upgrade kit, I now have a fully built 2nd asylum thanks to saving all my tools for the day the the asylum was offered as well as a boatload of other stuff

CrashBoom

Legend
I have spend all tools and still missing 3 (in words THREE) toys :mad:

Most people could easily miss a toy by not exploring all the fog,
or they could miss the toys because they weren't there :rolleyes:

who guarantees that you get all toys if you clear all fog (with the available tools without using diamonds) ?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Most people could easily miss a toy by not exploring all the fog, I could have passed over 2 pumpkins and a lantern if I didn't use the flashlight. They're in there, you just have to look for them.

And you could easily miss a toy by not exploring further ahead in the fog because you wasted tools making sure you saw what every little bit of fog contains. Unless we have some assurance that they're not just random placements and are in fact regularly placed, FOMO over fog does more harm than good.

podkap1970

Emperor
Most people could easily miss a toy by not exploring all the fog, I could have passed over 2 pumpkins and a lantern if I didn't use the flashlight. They're in there, you just have to look for them.
i always open every dark place, and still missed the golden book in the last Halloween event, or in the Archaeology event,
now i miss the silver book (Betty Lou) and spent already 4k diamonds, but not for the missing book of course :)

the daily special is pretty hard to win, for me at least, i will not get a full Asylum, got only 3 Kits
considering the kits will likely get offered in a special sale for about 2k diamonds each, it is a bargain. Also, a second full event building usually costs about 15-20k diamonds, when bought during the event...
2k? more like 2500 but ok, and yes normally you have to pay a lot more diamonds for a 2nd event building

i will also not make it, or i have to spend 8k or so, not sure its worth just 14% more attack

the last Fall Event was a lot better, and easier to get the september cottage kits, with just 7500 diamonds i got 2,5 (had a few kits from last year) Appelton cottage, plus 72% attack through 6x Wheat Fields

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
not sure its worth just 14% more attack
You have to keep in mind that you at the same time increase the chances for getting more asylum kits... Assuming you invest the diamonds on the correct day
6x Wheat Fields
But to make them work you needed quite some diamonds as well... About 10 additional grand prizes (16-17k diamonds)

Correction (I had a different setup in mind):
4 additional grand prizes needed (about 5k diamonds only) - assuming you get into highest league with that

Last edited:
I've been very lucky: I've found all the toys (I only have to find Pete to get a second set) and I have a 2d Asylum. I hope I will be as lucky as that on my live city! I think it would be slightly better if people were sure to find all the toys at least once (I mean something like a rule: at least one of each toy in the first 5000 tiles, for example). As it is, this event is a favourite of mine.

I do have two upgrade kits now and am wondering if there is an additional building base for this event. Can't see if it is offered in the mini game right now.