• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2020

estrid

Baronet
Message chains has stopped working properly. It doesn't say who has posted and it only shows the last posting.
--- this concerns the chains in 'Social'. The ones in 'Guild' seem to work.

It is also possible to run into a rounding bug on the happiness icon ... 1.394321 will make the happiness icon show enthusiastic but the quest says no ... it does the math and needs 1.4 or more. You can run the actual calculations if you think this might be happening.

Not a marginal rounding issue, I was well above the threshold. I would bet it was looking for a building event so the self-aid and tavern wouldn't register. It's as if the action allowed it to actually read the happiness value

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is it normally this slow to show up on mobile? I seem to remember only a few days delay, but I've been away for a while.
as it usually gets added with the next update and updates are every two weeks, it might take anything between 0 and 14 days... there have been times when it was playable on mobile as soon as on browser (I think the recent fall or summer event is an example for that) and there were times when it was not playable within 2 weeks time as some bug held the process up.

you can however install the beta app - that will receive the necessary updates sooner.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
It's not always possible to release the App version at the same time as the browser version. Android users can play the Event on the Beta App, but this is only an option for Android at this time.

Sinitar

Regent
Translation: I am an Android user and cannot play it either.

S
o apparently the claim that Android users can play the event on the app at this time is not true.
Is only if you have the beta app of Foe not the normal version
In the other way, you can log with desktop version from puffin browser and change into flash version

>Rereleasing old halloween event prizes

Does anyone else feel sad/dissapointed when the rewards are just something you'd sell to the dealer like trash?

I've also not found Kevin yet, I've found everyone else up to 9 times.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
>Rereleasing old halloween event prizes

Does anyone else feel sad/dissapointed when the rewards are just something you'd sell to the dealer like trash?

I've also not found Kevin yet, I've found everyone else up to 9 times.

Well I like your chances then, Kevin being one of the common toys ;)

I'm missing Psychopomp Pete (the rarest one) still so I don't know if I'll get the full set.

And i'm okay with a certain amount of antique-dealer-trash. It's becoming a better avenue to acquire "stuff" slowly.

fredric

Farmer
I had saved up tools for the day when the asylum came as a daily. I didnt count the pumpkins but I would estimate (check my logs) to 40-50 since I had 27 prices in my inventory and add gold, resources, medals, troops etc to that. How many kits did I get? 0......

Havik79

Baronet
Yeah, they must have nerfed it, the archeology event on live I remember getting 12 worlds fair selection kits without diamonds, just did 3.5k and got 3 selection kits, nowhere near as many punkins as there was stuff from the archeology event.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Maybe I'm just having bad luck but are the toys appearing at a lower rate than the Archeology event? I've already finished one House of Horros and I already have two more upgrades but I am still missing three of the top four toys. I've gotten all of the Archeology books multiple times during all of those events.