• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2020

Emm55

Merchant
Ah - I think what you mean is that in previous halloween and archaeology events the empty tiles always were shown as empty even if there was no direct path towards them? That indeed might make a difference in a few cases, but overall that should be minimal - imagine, all the empty tiles were just foggy tiles without rewards.
A "Surprise" empty square just saves me a candle. Thank you, Inno! : )

Possible bug:
I went to the tent and was prompted to use a candle so I used a candle to clear the first mist square and the prompt highlighted the flashlight to clear a column. However, when I select the flashlight it will not clear anything. This is 2 days with the same effect.

Edit: I just used a candle to clear a tile then the flashlight was able to function from the clear tile. Not sure why the prompt for the flashlight if I needed to use a candle first.

Last edited:
Possible bug:
In the quest to make the people enthusiastic, I used a mass self-aid kit which boosted me to enthusiastic but the event did not register it. I built 1 flower and when it finished building the quest picked it up. The additional quest was already completed.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Possible bug:
In the quest to make the people enthusiastic, I used a mass self-aid kit which boosted me to enthusiastic but the event did not register it. I built 1 flower and when it finished building the quest picked it up. The additional quest was already completed.
Seems like it requires you to build a base item (building, road, or decoration) in order for it to register. I've done the self help thing and I had that problem. Luckily for me, I had an event building in storage that had the needed happiness amount, but also costs a store item to put it back into storage.

Now, I have a 12 (16 sometimes) by 4 space set up in my city (empty) to put in constructables for the event (and demolishing them lol). This also gets me about 3k happiness easily in just seconds.

estrid

Baronet
The additional quests which open from the toys seems to have some old titles...Like, I'm now working on Mr. Tickles but the title says 'silver veil'

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Possible bug:
It is also possible to run into a rounding bug on the happiness icon ... 1.394321 will make the happiness icon show enthusiastic but the quest says no ... it does the math and needs 1.4 or more. You can run the actual calculations if you think this might be happening.

DeletedUser

Wenn du die neuste Beta-App-version heruntergeladen hast.
When you downloaded the latest Beta-App-Version.
I did. And no event. Maybe it's on the "special beta app"? Which I am definitely not installing, due to the fact I want to play on my national server as well. In that case, that should be specifically said in the announcement...

Sinitar

Regent
I did. And no event. Maybe it's on the "special beta app"? Which I am definitely not installing, due to the fact I want to play on my national server as well. In that case, that should be specifically said in the announcement...
Or play with puffin if you want play this event from now

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In that case, that should be specifically said in the announcement...
It specifically said in the announcement what app version is needed... It did not say though when that one will release - in that part you are correct.

Last edited: