• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Isig

Farmer
[QUOTE = "EinDaith, post: 68944, member: 9406"] Ho appena iniziato su beta server e nel bel mezzo dell'età del ferro.
Completamente bloccato alla ricerca 9. Ho la possibilità di sconfiggere un esercito di 13 uomini (armi pesanti e d'assedio) o una negoziazione estremamente costosa:

[ATTACH = full] 3380 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]
Anch'io non posso andare avanti

Isig

Farmer
I am at the beginning of the high middle ages and I have no strong army and goods to be negotiated for mission number 9

a unit resurrected after a fight doesn't count for the quest _recruit xx units_ - bug or feature? Faintly remember that it counted in earlier events/quests ..

DeletedUser8903

Just entered EMA and stuck on Quest 19. I can't possibly win a battle with the units available to me. Also, when I select a resource for negotiation, I can't change my mind and pick another one. Half of the needed resources aren't even available to me yet!

DeletedUser8859

I am at the beginning of the high middle ages and I have no strong army and goods to be negotiated for mission number 9

No FPs to make a goods x FP deal? No guildmember to help with goods?

DeletedUser7239

I just started on beta servers and in the middle of Iron age.
Completly stuck at quest 9. I have the choice to either defeat a 13 man army (heavy and siege weapons) or an extreme expensive negotiation:

View attachment 3380

Nah use diamonds that was the purpose from the begining. irony mode off

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
No FPs to make a goods x FP deal? No guildmember to help with goods?

Not everyone is in a position to assist, DEV. I have a guildmate that has decided not to go any further because none of us have the goods needed, and none of it is available in the trader.

Just because things are easy (or easier) for many, or even most players doesn't mean that some players don't have a difficult time.

DeletedUser8859

Agree,
  • a feedback then on a particular player / group of players situation,
  • not that the event quest is particularly difficult to solve, or requirements not balanced to age of player.

DeletedUser7951

I think the events are harder for younger eras. This negotiation choice looks good on paper, but in reality it is as though as a fight choice. As you progress through time and spend a lot of time you gain building that provides free goods, CF, GB. I'm now in FT on my live server. Stopped making goods ages ago, literally.

But I hate those new negotiations quests/requirements. That and the new b-day clicks = skip/ignore in the dailes. Undecided on this event on live.

DeletedUser8564

Not very happy with the new Quest format. We used to do GE or Continent map to solve quests, now we have to fight/negotiate to just solve the quests and not get anywhere with the GE or Continent map. We are using more goods or troops this way. And the rewards are not all that great. I like the mad lab, but really don't care for anything else.

DeletedUser8859

Well, many players want options to do instead of battle or negotiate sectors in Continent Map, to avoid the event to push them more to finish provinces. But I agree with you on Negotiations costs vs the value of the rewards.

DeletedUser5097

The main issiue with the negotiation from missions is that they always
required current age goods. When you just moved on, you heavely
lack this goods. So why not changing it into prev. age goods instead?