• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

MagicMiam

Steward
Yaay
It is nice to see old buildings like the mad scientist lab getting a buff, since new ones that have come from recent events are outclassing them :)
I would have liked to see a new graveyard, maybe giving an attack boost on top of happiness so that I would have had a good reason to proudly put it in my city :)

DeletedUser6484

It gives two options:
1. Visit 20 taverns
or
2. Spend 29 FP/Finish 4 hour production 11 times

I have completed option 1

DeletedUser8946

I liked the buildings; I'm not really using the Graveyard in the live server, but I understand that it could be really useful at lower ages.

However, after the big event building from last year's Black Tower, this year's Dark Doorway seems a bit...less?

Ofc we have 2 other buildings we'll get; looking forward to taking a look at the Q-line.
At least, good job.

Emberguard

Emperor
Dark Doorway is still a welcome FP income, just.... would be /nice/ if it had some goods like the dark tower.Understandable given the size though

DeletedUser8273

has a problem in second quest with trade/fight option.
system not allowed me to fight (strange); trade option was ok

another quest, same problem.
Bronze-age players can not fight?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

has a problem in second quest with trade/fight option.
system not allowed me to fight (strange); trade option was ok

another quest, same problem.
Bronze-age players can not fight?

We are aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed. Thanks for the reports :)

DeletedUser8262

Very disappointed that for me the event is over already, i'm faced with a choice of either spending a week producing orichalum to waste on negotiating 3 sectors or wasting goods and diamonds negotiating 6 in GE ... thanks but i'll pass

DeletedUser5097

Hello,
what about old labs in our cities: from 10 goods to 15 goods ?
If you already would have one, you should be able to see that your lab
already did produce 15 goods/d today just before the event started.