• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8859

I have completed all GE encounters by fighting, and completed this mission quest.

Exactly,
since:
  • all GE encounters have been done before the start of "Part 7 (Lost in the Woods)" quest,
  • therefore no GE encounters available to fight.
the quest auto-completed.

The same would had occur if you had finished all provinces / sectors on map, therefore no sectors to negotiate.

DeletedUser8859

The Dark Doorway might not be as opulent as the Black tower, but I'll be building the Dark Doorway in my main live city while the Black Tower will forever remain in inventory.

Would like to see the stats side by side, for your era, to see why you say the Dark Doorway "not be as opulent" but still consider better to build it instead of building the Black Tower. Or it is due to the size is easier to insert at your city?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would like to see the stats side by side, for your era, to see why you say the Dark Doorway "not be as opulent" but still consider better to build it instead of building the Black Tower. Or it is due to the size is easier to insert at your city?

Doorway is more FP/sq.

When he says not as opulent, he means the Black Tower looks really cool with lots of effects compared to the dark doorway which is kinda just a building.

Pretty much what xivarmy said :)
Because at 3FP's for a 3x3 the dark doorway is well worth building, but the same 3FP's for a 4x5 simply isn't as I have no need for all the other resources the dark tower provides.
I do have the dark tower built in most of my other cities, it just isn't efficient enough for my main one.
By the way Darth, you're on my friend list in my main city, I just play under a very slightly different name there. Just change 5 letters from my name here. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out ;-)