• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Very disappointed that for me the event is over already, i'm faced with a choice of either spending a week producing orichalum to waste on negotiating 3 sectors or wasting goods and diamonds negotiating 6 in GE ... thanks but i'll pass
good news

the event runs 2 weeks
and there is a next weeks GE

and level 1 at the beginning is very cheap in negotiating: without oricalchum and no need to use diamonds there

(and maybe it autocompletes this week if you finish level 4)

Is there no option for getting a Black Tower this year? It's the one thing I was really looking forward to. The Doorway is OK, I guess, but I love the look of the tower.

DeletedUser8277

Very happy to see not only a return of Mad Scientist's Lab but an upgrade. Doorway is also a nice for it's size.

I'm finding the story line quite difficult to follow, something about a woman and a missing kid but it all flows like 1 big run on sentence yet with parts missing. I enjoyed Jack's puzzle quests quite a lot so I'm sad to see them gone. I also think this 'or' thing is more trouble than it's worth with how it broke the unbirthday quest. There were Or quests before this format this is just a more confusing version of what we had before. Twice I misunderstood which was the 'or' and completed both for the same quest and none for the second quest. The old version was much clearer.

Typo in quest 12, '4-hours' instead of '4 hour'
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.38.21 PM.png

justMDZ

Farmer
porta troppo piccola contro il mulino. ci vogliono 57 missioni per ottenerlo.

Aggiungi qualcosa all'edificio, forse una spinta .. completa difesa:
esercito difensivo + attacco del 10% + difesa del 10%

justMDZ

Farmer
doorway too little against the mill. it takes 57 missions to get it.

Add something to the building, maybe a boost .. complete defense:
defensive army + 10% attack + 10% defense

DeletedUser8859

For a bit of fun and to make the necropolis even better next year how about it gives a unit every day or two.. i'm thinking zombie/ghost/vampire.. just a thought

Vampire: Light (Balanced Strength, Speed)
Zombie: Heavy (Slow but Strong)
Ghost: Fast? You never saw that hit coming?

DeletedUser9406

I just started on beta servers and in the middle of Iron age.
Completly stuck at quest 9. I have the choice to either defeat a 13 man army (heavy and siege weapons) or an extreme expensive negotiation:

screen.PNG

DeletedUser8859

Well, do you got the units to defeat or the goods to negotiate?
You can do a few trades to fill up the goods you are missing and then negotiate.

DeletedUser

You know, I expected something better. The Black Tower was the most beautiful building I ever saw in FoE. It was very good also. And now... old buildings little improved... I won't put them in city anyway, they're weak in comparison to what I already have. The "final" building - not too bad, not too good, not so well designed. Boring :(

Last year I was so charmed I've built the whole Halloween Village, though it's not tradition in my country. This year... well, Forge of Skipping, once again.

DeletedUser6242

I added the Haunted Tower to my city BUT it doesnt show on my ATTACK BOOST in my Town Hall and I refreshed twice : (