• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Thunderbummy

Marquis
people cant farm unlimited sectors of random sam units because they will take losses, it wont be sustainable.[/QUOTE]

I think you miss the point. No one will be releasing sectors - fill with DA by agreement with neighbor and wait 4 hours for protection to expire. That way DAs will still be controlled. It is only released sectors which will get random latest age DA's. The only extra cost is a few medals which won't be returned for a release.

jovada

Regent
Why releasing sectors ? two friendly guilds take each other sector on and on and are always protected, just make a row your guild and a row friend guild again a row your guild and then again friend guild and so on. protection is there, next let put friend guild sieges of 2 champs and 6 rogues and do the same for him , it will cost you maybe a few more medailles but you can put 20 or more sieges every day on each other and still farming points whitout loosing armies on random released sectors converted to sam armies.

Look at the map on AA the eastern part is completly blocked no one can land there, big guilds will do the same on every map going in a corner or take position in the middle of the map , ensuring that no demolition guild that lands can reach them. A demolition guild must survey every 4 hours on the map if they will make a chance to move further.

Making calculation every 4 hours so everybody can have opportunity to do GvG ???? Are the devs really that naïve or do they think only beta??? Ok on beta with time differences between country's this can help , but on the country servers ???? it's the same time for everybody there, and yes some will fight at night and some will fight at noon , but this is already happening.

The only improvement is that spears will no longer be allowed, and that is correct , after all you must be iron to participate on GvG but bronze spears was allowed ? that was not correct.

All the rest is just killing GvG

Last edited:

DeletedUser10191

This is nonsense, if all this will be implemented, no sense to play in this game. This changes will destroy the GvG, bronze age units is what is important and necessary on a AA map, how can you intercept 10-15 sectors in another way? Recalculation every 4 hours? are you kidding? All strategies, all the tricks that have been used for years goes to hell, the TOP guilds will no longer be able to keep the sector completely and without turning because any night rat will capture a lot of sectors. Farmers will use steel security guards on Mars or the art of Mars instead of Champions or etc. Eventually the sense of GvG, maps, influence and so on, it simply rolls down because no one guild will not be able to fight on the map every 4 hours. And in the end, very soon the cards will be white because it is not profitable for the tops to hold. Guys just think about EVERY FOUR HOURS recalculation, are you out of your mind? Live in the game? In fact, the GvG will be killed by all of this

DeletedUser10097

Removal of Bronze Age Units
We will no longer allow the usage of bronze age units to be used on the All Age Map in GvG. With this, we hope to address the usage of Spear fighters in GvG and push the feature towards a much fairer and competitive experience when battling for a sector.

very good ... +++

DeletedUser4314

Additional Recalculation Timers
Probably the biggest change we plan to implement is that we're going to change the daily calculation to a 4-hourly calculation. Within this the Guild Power, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will be recalculated. However, Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain on a 24-hour timer.

Does a guild to which one sector costs 2,500 goods per type wait for someone to steal their sectors every four hours for a loss of at least 12500 goods?
The first consequence of this change will be the release of all sectors and consequently the end of the gvg

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
finally a pleasant surprise
very good all new additions
should be added
and some clarifications from the beginning

the army siege or defense not to contain only special military units
special military units do not disarm >45% of the total army
What sense would have the

http://prntscr.com/odbspm

if anyone can use it
rogues or drummers

and after the liberalization of the sector
to win the points
from combat of normal military units

SergeB1

Squire
I suppose the changes are partly to prevent players to use bots, macros, alt accounts and what else... If this will be succesful, I doubt. Players always find a way to cheat if this is in their character. All other outcome we'll have to await :)
I believe it nothing to bots, macros and etc. , all these changes just to free servers for new feature. Devs decided to release this Battle Fields - most probably because there will be some additional mechanics for donating - and they are trying to free servers. The saddest thing is that devs won’t care of real players opinion, who spent years to build real teams for GvG...

DeletedUser10112

you guys areall focused on the all ages map,and continuing to secure sectors for ever. with these changes the dominants will be the ones with more troops and mercs. do you guys like to see a big guild on the top for 500 days in a row ? good luck for them to sustain that now. the maps will be more dynamic. a guild can try to be number 1, one week putting all theyr effort than the next week another one will go. no more worlds where only 3 or 4 guild reached the number one in 1500 days. no more ghost guilds protecting the entry for the big ones. those schemes where what killed gvg. no one stood a chance. now everyone will get a chance.

and i think the relasing of sectors will only transform into another troop if it is champions. read it again.
if tou put a full sector with rogues they remain rogues. they only intend to convert champions into the highest era of the champions. if you you put 8 modern era champions they will convert to modern era random troops. that.s my interpretation

Last edited by a moderator:

1BFA

Viceroy
and i think the relasing of sectors will only transform into another troop if it is champions. read it again.
if tou put a full sector with rogues they remain rogues. they only intend to convert champions into the highest era of the champions. if you you put 8 modern era champions they will convert to modern era random troops. that.s my interpretation

Read
"Reduce Point Farming Profitability
To combat farming ranking points with Champions, once a sector is freed, all units that were placed there will be replaced with random, NPC units of the sector's age. In the All Age Map, the units will be replaced with units from the highest age."

It says, All units and not all champions.

DeletedUser4269

4 hour sector protection reset's are completely idiotic. Gvg will have no purpose at that point, there will be no chance to hold any land and protect that land, I would like to see the inno developers sign into the game every 4 hours when they have to protect their virtual GAME tiles EVERY day, 7 DAYS a week, 365 days a year, yes even on Christmas or whatever their big holidays are. This plan is not productive at all and whoever thought of it should be moved to the basement with their red stapler.

What inno should do instead is make multiple instances of the gvg map that has a specific 24hour reset time, allow guilds to participate in X number of the instances... so lets say your guildmates would like to participate in 2 gvg map times for their availability of lets say 6am and 8pm allow the guild to participate in those two instances and if your worried that some guilds pick 3am reset time just because no one else did you can reduce the crown values of tiles per how many guilds are participating in that reset time, or limit the choices to like 4 total time instances, I mean at least have 7pm est, 8pm est and 9pm est because HEY the usa does have at least 3 time zones!! Inno going to let their employees take 30minutes out of their time to play some other game during work hours?! or you want your wife or husband leaving the dinner table to go play a game?!

Next up dont change how releasing and insta bubbling works, this is another bad move to change #1 it removes strategy for both the defender and the attacker. #2 this should be expanded upon, allow protection credits to protect guild tiles when chosen to spend, these could very slowly accumulate or whatever but if your gone for 1 weekend every few months or its Christmas and you would not like to deal with the losers of the game (they know who they are) you can use your credits to protect the tiles for those cases, obviously it should not be possible to always protect, but would be nice if you can protect for 8hours or so during sleep times as well... lol i mean typically people in the USA sleep too, do people in Europe not sleep?! I mean dang, could reuse tavern silver for this or something, have it so you can donate tavern silver to the treasury and spend it or as you hold tiles you accumulate defensive credits or defensive boosts.

In addition inno should reduce siege cost for reclaiming tiles in which the guild owned and a trolling guild harasses, it should cost less for the guild to reclaim their established territory from these trolls, off the top of my head ghost guilds might be a problem for this but could prob think of a solution.

To reduce the lag during reset times consider using caching there is a large amount of needless data loaded often when switching eras and loading the armies etc

Andi47

Overlord
1. Additional Recalculation Timers

Really? You want us to live here? Hello, this is not the work, it is a game! We already spend on the game more than on offline life - expedition, cultural settlements, an endless series of events with stupid prizes that devalue the value of all that is in the game, etc.

GvG was the best part of this game. Tactic and strategy - that's the main point of the GvG - The battle of minds. You trying to guess the enemy's action and to prepare some surprises for it. THAT'S WHAT THE ESSENCE OF GvG IS !!!

You decide to destroy the last thing because of which it worth to play this game!!!

I agree: Do we understand right that "4-hourly calculation for sector protection" means, that if we conquer a sector, the protection is gone 4 hours later? So we need to have guildmates online 24/7??? Well, as several players already said - it is not life or work, it is a GAME!!

1BFA

Viceroy
I agree: Do we understand right that "4-hourly calculation for sector protection" means, that if we conquer a sector, the protection is gone 4 hours later? So we need to have guildmates online 24/7??? Well, as several players already said - it is not life or work, it is a GAME!!

Just take it back when you can, you will get guild points for 4hrs.

RedRed

Viceroy
Just take it back when you can, you will get guild points for 4hrs.

In the "almost all ages unless released" map where the siege costs medals maybe, in the other maps why the guildmates should waste their goods when they can use them in more profitable ways?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7731

BONJOUR
JE trouve ses changements très interrèssant , surtout le recalcul tous les 4 heures ainsi que les champions changer part un mixte de troupes .
j aurais aussi aimer voir que seul les guildes avec un minimum de membres puisses participer a la GVG , pour améliorer le jeux en groupe est éviter que le jeu devienne individuel .
bonne journée
bien cordialement .
HELLO
I find its changes very interresting, especially the recalculation every 4 hours as well as the champions change share a mixed troops.
I would also like to see that only guilds with a minimum of members can participate in the GVG, to improve the group game is to avoid that the game becomes individual.
have a good day
Best regards .

DeletedUser8088

the only problem i see is that those who have ghost accounts and play unfairly, get even more benefit from gvg. anyone who plays gvg knows they are there, they play from a different ip address or hide their ip address by tools or with a virus scanner that hides it

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
When I read again:
"Additional Recalculation Timers
Probably the biggest change we plan to implement is that we're going to change the daily calculation to a 4-hourly calculation. Within this the Guild Power, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will be recalculated. However, Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain on a 24-hour timer.
With this we hope to improve the issues we have with lag around the recalculations, as well as increase the GvG participation by opening accessibility of the feature not only to those who are available during the recalculation time each day.
"

I do not understand how the power can be calculated every 4 hours while the level it changes only every 24 hours.
When the number of points corresponding to the level is reached, so is the level.
For example for the level 53 it takes 1 410 510 power points, if these points are obtained at 12h00 why the level 53 would not be validated?

With all that I have read, I do not see anything that makes me change my mind.

The best solution for me is to have a shield that lasts between 20 and 24 hours, the calculation of power points earned being unchanged at 20:00 each day. (eg sector taken between 8:00 and 12:00 am = end of protection at 8:00 am the next day)

like this:
* protections end every 4 hours so "to improve the issues we have with lag around the recalculations, as well as increase the GvG participation by opening accessibility of the feature not only to those who are available during the recalculation time each day" is obtained.
* the contribution of the GcG for the progression of guilds remains unchanged, the ratio between Gcg and expeditions remains the same. (If GcG points increase significantly, big guilds will grow much faster than now and expeditions will be negligible)

DeletedUser7731

BONJOUR
J aurais une petite question , vue que la suppression des champions dans les secteurs qui serons lacher ,ceci devrais évitez des points au classement ..
donc ma question le classement vas t il être réajuster avant la mise en place ???
ceci refléteras un classement plus juste est plus réel
ben cordialement
J'aurais une petite question, car la suppression des champions dans les secteurs qui seront relâchés devrait éviter des points dans le classement.
donc ma question est le classement sera réajuster avant la mise en œuvre ???
cela reflétera un classement plus juste est plus réel
meilleures salutations