• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The protection can not be 4:00.
For example, the guild takes sectors at 9:00 pm and loses them at 12:00 the next day. She earns 0 points because "Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain 24-hour timer."

DeletedUser7531

Please read it correctly
Additional Recalculation Timers
Probably the biggest change we plan to implement is that we are going to change the daily calculation to a 4-hourly calculation. Guild Ranking, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will be recalculated. However, Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain on a 24-hour timer.

DeletedUser7959

another point is that with these changes (fights every 4 hours) you will have more fights (obviously), but did you think about this really? it means you will spend more units/goods, lose more and in general will need more of everything. Guilds with a few players are done, big guilds now will be really BIG. I'm really curious to see results, so far I like that our yellings were heard.

DeletedUser7531

The map is recalculated every 4 hours
But the releases remain at 24 hours

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Please read it correctly
Additional Recalculation Timers
Probably the biggest change we plan to implement is that we are going to change the daily calculation to a 4-hourly calculation. Guild Ranking, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will be recalculated. However, Guild Level, HQ relocation and GvG Sector freedom grants will remain on a 24-hour timer.
sector taken at 21:00 ------> end the next day 20:00
sector taken at 01:00 ------> end the next day 00:00
sector taken at 13:00 ------> end the next day 12:00
Calculation every 4h00
duration between 20 and 24h00

DeletedUser7531

The protection sectors should be recalculated every 4 hours, ie sectors are only protected for 4 hours!

DeletedUser7531

The sector protection is recalculated every 4 hours ... for me it means that the sector is only protected for 4 hours

DeletedUser10047

I suppose it's possible to argue about the wording of the announcement until the cows come home, but wouldn't it make more sense to ask for clarification?