• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
which have already been responded to
Then share with us the links of the live forums of their response. I've checked the live forum several times and couldn't find it.
Also just reread my previous posts on this topic. I've already explained the importance of an official statement. I won't continue to repeat myself over and over.

Thank you for your feedback Drakenridder, I use the same method with 210/230% being in FUTURE.
My goal is to accumulate, by dint of GE5, a statue of the feathered snake and especially the snakeheads offering 15/15% blue for 2x2 squares.
By replacing an elephant citadel and its iridescent gardens with the feathered serpent and its dots, I would gain space in my city and I think I will be able to pass the 14th, 15th and 16th meeting without basil or deal, which are still resisting me.

Thnx for the feedback and the appreciation, it's appreciated. Took a couple of days to keeping track of progress and noting it down. Had to cut and rewrite several parts though. To make it more cohesive.
Virgo is a powerhouse. Yielding large amounts of potential. It's usage is limited but there's only so much buff that you can get in its place and that gets you less far than Virgo, in my experience.
@Finkadel its probably keen eye. In my experience keen eye is a harsh penalty. Facing hostile armies with <70% of your buff it's gonna do very little. Around your buff it can tipping over battles in favour of either side. In GE5 and high attrition fights it more commonly sending any hopes of a victory against a much stronger opponent to the graveyard. Cause what's gonna do our 2-3 damage with keen eye, when the hostile armies have a prospect of 5-6 damage? If we get keen eye shots they'll live to tell the tale. If we get shot by their keen eye, it's an 1-hit KO. Pre-space ages those super charged hostile armies can only rarely 1-hit KO friendly units. In space ages... it's likely your gonna lose due to that.

Well, IF I was still being in FE or OF (or at least below Space Age!), then I also could probably win more enc in GE5 with a lower att/def for DA !
I do not know what you both are planning to do : staying forever camping in your current Age? (bah, boring, not? LOL )
If so, good for you not to need way more boost immediately ...

But if you ever reach SAM (and higher), be well-prepaired !! ;)
If I was you I would start building SBC and/or DC : you will need way more boost, especially attack is hard to get since so far no attacker potions for DA excist nor a Friends Tavern attack boost (sadly) and special buildings often have most of the time defense boost rather than attack boost. But, of course, it's all up to you. :)

Plus Inno is sure giving us in the future more Event buildings that also give attack boost for DA .. question is : can players get those buildings with rewarding events (= investing time and effort in event to get it!) or do they need to pay for measly events (?) where investing time and effort do NOT reward the player as should be!
For example : I did so far each day the Daily Challenge choosing the Key Pieces for the Calender to "try" to maximize my chance to get this Calender complete, but I will certainly fail ! So even trying hard (time and effort!), the event do not reward me like should be .

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well, IF I was still being in FE or OF (or at least below Space Age!), then I also could probably win more enc in GE5 with a lower att/def for DA !
I do not know what you both are planning to do : staying forever camping in your current Age? (bah, boring, not? LOL )
If so, good for you not to need way more boost immediately ...

But if you ever reach SAM (and higher), be well-prepaired !! ;)
If I was you I would start building SBC and/or DC : you will need way more boost, especially attack is hard to get since so far no attacker potions for DA excist nor a Friends Tavern attack boost (sadly) and special buildings often have most of the time defense boost rather than attack boost. But, of course, it's all up to you. :)

Plus Inno is sure giving us in the future more Event buildings that also give attack boost for DA .. question is : can players get those buildings with rewarding events (= investing time and effort in event to get it!) or do they need to pay for measly events (?) where investing time and effort do NOT reward the player as should be!
For example : I did so far each day the Daily Challenge choosing the Key Pieces for the Calender to "try" to maximize my chance to get this Calender complete, but I will certainly fail ! So even trying hard (time and effort!), the event do not reward me like should be .
I’ve planned to stay in OF indefinitely. Unless a post-keen eye age gets released in which not something even more ridiculous takes it place. On a 2nd world I’m planning to develop a military merchant city. Effectively being able to bypass keen eye and fight where ever keen eye doesn’t bother me too much. Venturing out with that 2nd city throughout the space ages. For my main city I consider OF/VF the last released age. The space ages don’t exist for me there. From Beta testing the space ages for years, I’ve made those decisions.
I think FE, OF are the best ages to stay in. Unless you got in IE FE units like hover tanks, lol. For the space ages I’m unsure but definitely keen eye is something I roll my eyes for and avoid all together. Though thnx for the warning.

thelegend88

Squire
The most important thing that needs to be addressed by officials is what is the reason to use defending boosts to execute attacking moves? If you label attacking as defending that is basically misleading, it does not change the fact that this is still attacking in every way, shape and form. We need clarification of that

The most important thing that needs to be addressed by officials is what is the reason to use defending boosts to execute attacking moves? If you label attacking as defending that is basically misleading, it does not change the fact that this is still attacking in every way, shape and form. We need clarification of that
I don't need clarification. They just threw us a curveball that players are already figuring out how to hit. What I am wondering is what's next? How will they continue to make defending army boosts more relevant?

The Lady Ann

Baronet
if they just made level 5 using attacking bonuses quite a lot of us would have autoed through it in the blink of an eye unless the AI started with something like 3000 att & def rising to 5000 and that would have put it out of reach of many more players than doing it this way has

just my personal opinion, no inside knowledge LOL

the more pertinent question is why are the rewards so blugg and I don't mean the diamond nurf or the many fragment to get a FoY I mean the new buildings that take 4 weeks to get and stop working after 4 weeks

Last edited:

thelegend88

Squire
Stating the obvious, a player's army uses blue boosts in Level 5 and red boosts in Levels 1-5. In the context of this making Level 5 more challenging I think that it makes sense.
Blue boosts = defending boosts
Red boosts =attacking boosts.

Which of this you don't comprehend?

Defending boost or as you call them "blue" cannot be used for attacking actions or vice versa. Would you agree that defending armies in PvP or city defense should then use attacking boost? As that is the same logic you are trying to pass to us

Blue boosts = defending boosts
Red boosts =attacking boosts.

Which of this you don't comprehend?

Defending boost or as you call them "blue" cannot be used for attacking actions or vice versa. Would you agree that defending armies in PvP or city defense should then use attacking boost? As that is the same logic you are trying to pass to us
I'm not trying to "pass" any logic to you at all. You asked if it made sense and I replied that it did, to me. I choose to look at it simplistically. There are "red boosts" and "blue boosts". Red boosts are used in GBG, GvG, PvP, GE 1-4, C-Map, and when attacking the hood. Blue boosts are used for city defense and GE L5.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
I'm not trying to "pass" any logic to you at all. You asked if it made sense and I replied that it did, to me. I choose to look at it simplistically. There are "red boosts" and "blue boosts". Red boosts are used in GBG, GvG, PvP, GE 1-4, C-Map, and when attacking the hood. Blue boosts are used for city defense and GE L5.
And the PvP Arena!

Kronan

Viceroy

Add: quests in the various game Questlines ( Story, Side, Bonus...), AND Daily Challenges. Active (RED) fighting also drives the HC GB. The DNA of this game is overwhelmingly RED boosts...

.Chris

Baronet
WRONG. When I can't read what I'm winning - it's an ERROR. Period. Full stop, Chris.
Then you need to adjust your post that you mean the text not showing; since I misunderstood others might as well.
Agree on that point though, it should be readable which rewards are to be expected.

Kronan

Viceroy
Then you need to adjust your post that you mean the text not showing; since I misunderstood others might as well.
Agree on that point though, it should be readable which rewards are to be expected.

That I can do. Perfect clarity is always an elusive goal, so will strive to make it abundantly clear :)