• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Kronan

Viceroy
tooltip of the Hidden Goods (new deco)
View attachment 9509

I get which following rewards ?
the hidden goods ;)

they aren't shown in the tooltip but hidden as we can see
but when the goods are hidden shouldn't the white text also be hidden because alone the text doesn't make sense?

This TYPE of ERROR is ALL OVER THE GAME NOW, mobile AND PC.

Insanely wordy text descriptions in events, event buildings, and venue prizes that do NOT FIT in the allocated space, so you don't know what's going on.

Dozens of examples...

This is really negligent engineering, and would seem that there is NO ALPHA testing for this stuff. I have to believe that some responsible ENGINEERING type that wants to be proud of their work would stop it from reaching beta, or LIVE player gaming.

IN the same vein, and on the flip side, the font in the mobile client reward boxes in GE 5, is SO SMALL (6 or even 5 sized font!!) I cannot read them - glasses on or off, without getting a magnifying glass to do so. GEEZ people! This is a rather ugly feature to demonstrate and release in your flagship gaming product.

This really drives home the point that engineering/test isn't looking at their products before we see them. No responsible engineer or manager would let this stuff go out this way - yet... it is reaching beta and live player is this very ugly state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just my progress that sucks? All rush quests done, and 156 doubloons stashed. 24 days @ 20 a day (480) .. so.. that's 630 (leftovers are useless 480+150)).. or 63 squares.. Currently @ 100.. so add 63, and I'll get to 163..

Have 2 level 1 Trading Posts, and 3 upgrades.. there's an upgrade at 120, and again at 160.. so at best, I'll have a level 6 building ????
You aren't alone most of us are in the same boat.

Insanely wordy text descriptions in events, event buildings, and venue prizes that do NOT FIT in the allocated space, so you don't know what's going on.

Dozens of examples...

This is really negligent engineering, and would seem that there is NO ALPHA testing for this stuff. I have to believe that some responsible ENGINEERING type that wants to be proud of their work would stop it from reaching beta, or LIVE player gaming.

IN the same vein, and on the flip side, the font in the mobile client reward boxes in GE 5, is SO SMALL (6 or even 5 sized font!!) I cannot read them - glasses on or off, without getting a magnifying glass to do so. GEEZ people! This is a rather ugly feature to demonstrate and release in your flagship gaming product.

This really drives home the point that engineering/test isn't looking at their products before we see them. No responsible engineer or manager would let this stuff go out this way - yet... it is reaching beta and live player is this very ugly state.
I think we know now which 18% they let go.

CDmark

Baronet
tooltip of the Hidden Goods (new deco)
View attachment 9509

I get which following rewards ?
the hidden goods ;)

they aren't shown in the tooltip but hidden as we can see
but when the goods are hidden shouldn't the white text also be hidden because alone the text doesn't make sense?
same for py-r8
fragment of 60% defense for???
The one above, bcs it has no motivate star, you can make out attack
fragment of 40% defense for At... ok attack
That motivate star filled in the fixed field and takes away what it is for.

Attachments

• frag 60 of.jpg
    frag 60 of.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 23

CDmark

Baronet

Dozens of examples...

If they got rid of the "fragment", we would be ok...lol

Pass Go

Squire
Just 1 doubloon from incidents? Lol...
you got a doubloon ??? nice. I don't think I have seen any incidents give doubloons yet. this event is giving me a headache, quest gives 25 doubloons, giving 2.5 hits on the map. very underwhelming. I will probably skip this event on live servers. plus the fact that Inno is making the events Pay to Win, I can foresee me looking for a new game to play in the near future.

hades8840

Marquis
you got a doubloon ??? nice. I don't think I have seen any incidents give doubloons yet. this event is giving me a headache, quest gives 25 doubloons, giving 2.5 hits on the map. very underwhelming. I will probably skip this event on live servers. plus the fact that Inno is making the events Pay to Win, I can foresee me looking for a new game to play in the near future.
just got 30 from an incident

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 11
I`ve got twice x1 Doublon an today - Oh, miracle! - 5 Doublons :D:D:D And this is ridiculous, because to make a round you need 10 Doublons!
Greed, greed, greed and greed!

-Alin-

Emperor
Only incidents got a buff ...
So what else will be beneficial for players?
This still doesn't give a 100% chance to end with level 9 building.

So far I received only once 1 doubloon, what happens if I don't get a single doubloon from now on but I do everything else perfectly and still not end with a level 9 main Building? It's random everything, and knowing my luck with incidents ...

CDmark

Baronet
Why not have a 1x1 statue for the gov villa upgrade, like the panda statue in the grand prize line. This way, F2P players can still get it, with time, and those that want it faster can pay the $15. How many fragments? Don't know, achievable in X months with a 67% BG? But, the current prize line versus doubloons obtained is all screwed up, in my opinion. Someone going for the Viceroy villa should be able to get it WITHOUT DIAMONDS if they pay. It should go where we would receive the last, non-golden (FREE), event building, this means you do have to play the event. But this event is variable with the shuffle board and the doubloons we get just collecting daily we are on the wrong side of the bell curve.
If you keep double dipping, $15 and diamonds, you will lose players that are ok with the $15 because they get something of value, directly.. You are going to nickel and dime them to the point where they will not spend the dollars.
I got the Choco factories and the key masters on live player. The other events in between the pay line were garbage. I played the Wildlife here in beta, nothing to buy, pay line no bueno.

CDmark incident scoreboard = 0, it's like like I got Nolan Ryan in his prime pitching against me first 8 innings and Mariano Rivera warming up in the bullpen to pitch the 9th for the save.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Also yeah I'm double posting here but doesn't the Paradise Rose seem really sad? The other two Buccaneers Hideouts buildings provide the same attack/defense boost items, but also fragments of the bigger ones, better defending boosts, and either 1 FP + 2 goods (on average) or 1 unit.

I feel like the Paradise Rose needs something a little extra, maybe attack boosts? Guild goods? Previous age goods?
1682096934947.png

BabaORiley

Merchant

ArianX

Merchant
I like winter event look, cannot express how much I hate the shuffle button.
But Summer event I cannot complain, with only 2 clicks i can do a day with 20 doublons, dont even see the shuffle button ;)

PS: is it real that there are doublons in incidents? guess Easter bunny came by after holidays and simply dug em out in my city. ‍:forge_point:

I like winter event look, cannot express how much I hate the shuffle button.
But Summer event I cannot complain, with only 2 clicks i can do a day with 20 doublons, dont even see the shuffle button ;)

PS: is it real that there are doublons in incidents? guess Easter bunny came by after holidays and simply dug em out in my city. ‍:forge_point:
He stole mine as well

The drought is over, just got 5 doubloons from an incident. That's half of a try in the event, lol. Yeah this event is pretty much over for me.