• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Finkadel

Marquis
I imagine that the answer is buried somewhere in this thread but can someone confirm that the Forgotten Temple's 20% FP bonus does not work on buildings that give 3 FPs? On the US Forum a player reported that the FT did not double the 3FP reward from a Nutcracker Guardhouse. I get it that, due to rounding, the buff would not work on a collection of 1FP or 2 FP but 3?
It works on my 3FPs building, like feather snake lvl 1.

Finkadel

Marquis
So second attempt at fighting at level 5. No better, because with slightly increased bonuses (by 5%, roughly), I got only to 9/16 (previously it was 380/1000 bonus and 11/16).

And let me tell you... It was boooooring. I felt like doing Vikings again (which I didn't finished and never will, cross my heart and hope to die...). And had to spend 70 diamonds for negotistions afterwards.

You meant it to be hard. Challenging. But why did you make it boring...?

After I get my third level of serpent, I won't bother anymore with this abomination. Serpent is looking cool, though, I hope you pay well your graphic designer, because, frankly, he is the one that keeps the game holding. Tell him I love him.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
There is no "Head of FoE" called Aaron, sorry.

Anything that is not part of an Announcement or coming through official channels (Facebook, IG, press releases etc.) should not be trusted. I've read a lot of "fun" rumours over the years, but rarely something where people claim to be "officials".
Even if employees voice their opinion in their guilds etc., it is mostly that: their own opinion. It should not be treated as "news".
Honest question, not necessarily meant to you personally. Also pls don't take it personally. Its mostly towards the devs. Don't you think it would help greatly if the devs would send an official reaction to the CM's addressing the feedback given on the GE changes? Specifically the cut diamonds, GE5 mechanics, etc. Wouldn't it counter very effectively such fake news/fabricated "facts" from players? Than the CM's can relay their official statements in the GE overhaul announcement. Translated in the language of their respective forum. Sending a push letter ingame. This would ensure that everyone would get the message of the devs and know their vision.
Rather than the silent treatment. Which we got for a long while. Only once did the devs semi-"addressed" it with the community sprint. It's not a solution imho. Making official statements and sharing it with the community globally is. The silent treatment pays the way to nonsense fake news and alt. facts.
Which conspiracy theories and who spread them?
If you like you can pm me on this topic. I'll try to dig stuff up for you. Though it can take a while due to RL and such posts gotten lost in the large quantity of posts. It's also possible that some got removed but I'm sure I'll be able to share a couple with you.

Last edited:

thelegend88

Squire
Honest question, not necessarily meant to you personally. Also pls don't take it personally. Its mostly towards the devs. Don't you think it would help greatly if the devs would send an official reaction to the CM's addressing the feedback given on the GE changes? Specifically the cut diamonds, GE5 mechanics, etc. Wouldn't it counter very effectively such fake news/fabricated "facts" from players? Than the CM's can relay their official statements in the GE overhaul announcement. Translated in the language of their respective forum. Sending a push letter ingame. This would ensure that everyone would get the message of the devs and know their vision.
Rather than the silent treatment. Which we got for a long while. Only once did the devs semi-"addressed" it with the community sprint. It's not a solution imho. Making official statements and sharing it with the community globally is. The silent treatment pays the way to nonsense fake news and alt. facts.

If you like you can pm me on this topic. I'll try to dig stuff up for you. Though it can take a while due to RL and such posts gotten lost in the large quantity of posts. It's also possible that some got removed but I'm sure I'll be able to share a couple with you.
OK mate, we shall talk in direct messages so we don't clutter this thread. Messaged you

El-Empecinado

Merchant
There is no "Head of FoE" called Aaron, sorry.

Anything that is not part of an Announcement or coming through official channels (Facebook, IG, press releases etc.) should not be trusted. I've read a lot of "fun" rumours over the years, but rarely something where people claim to be "officials".
Even if employees voice their opinion in their guilds etc., it is mostly that: their own opinion. It should not be treated as "news".
HA, HA, this person is the Spanish server,
was the answer that was made to him by another person and that was the answer, to the question of the diamonds.

Regarding the rest, I entrust you to enter the Spanish forum and read, to later affirm what you have written or rectify.

qaccy

Emperor
Don't you think it would help greatly if the devs would send an official reaction to the CM's addressing the feedback given on the GE changes? Specifically the cut diamonds, GE5 mechanics, etc. Wouldn't it counter very effectively such fake news/fabricated "facts" from players? Than the CM's can relay their official statements in the GE overhaul announcement. Translated in the language of their respective forum. Sending a push letter ingame. This would ensure that everyone would get the message of the devs and know their vision.
There've already been 3 announcements related to GE5, including the one that first updated GE to include it. The last one made it pretty clear what their vision was, at least for GE5 specifically. Is this really a case of them not saying enough, or is it a case of them not saying what you want to hear?

From where I sit, I think Inno responds to 'feedback' a lot more often now than when I started playing. A lot of players just aren't listening to what they say, though. Kind of ironic, since players are frequently claiming that they're the ones being 'ignored' by Inno lol

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
HA, HA, this person is the Spanish server,
was the answer that was made to him by another person and that was the answer, to the question of the diamonds.

Regarding the rest, I entrust you to enter the Spanish forum and read, to later affirm what you have written or rectify.
Okay, sure. So he is a Community Manager for the Spanish servers, not "Head of FoE". He has the same job as Juber has.
As I don't speak Spanish, I cannot fully say anything about the way he phrased his sentences, because translators might change wordings slightly, which is an issue in this case.
From what I can tell by scanning roughly is that he shared his opinion. He is entitled to that, but still it is mostly just his opinion.
I also have an opinion about the changes, Juber has an opinion about them, but they are mostly irrelevant, because a CMs job is not to share their opinion the opinions of moderators and be done with it, but to forward the community feedback.
Feel free to correct me, but please also share a link to the posts, thanks.

Honest question, not necessarily meant to you personally. Also pls don't take it personally. Its mostly towards the devs. Don't you think it would help greatly if the devs would send an official reaction to the CM's addressing the feedback given on the GE changes? Specifically the cut diamonds, GE5 mechanics, etc.
Don't worry, I don't take this personally.
There is a statement here regarding the GE5 "mechanics".
Personal opinion, not a statement from InnoGames: I think a bit more transparency could help and I'd personally like that. However, I don't think the requests for more transparency would ever stop. There would never be "enough", just more demands on things to know. Certain topics can never be shared fully and sharing just a piece of information on them might not really be helpful.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
There've already been 3 announcements related to GE5, including the one that first updated GE to include it. The last one made it pretty clear what their vision was, at least for GE5 specifically. Is this really a case of them not saying enough, or is it a case of them not saying what you want to hear?

From where I sit, I think Inno responds to 'feedback' a lot more often now than when I started playing. A lot of players just aren't listening to what they say, though. Kind of ironic, since players are frequently claiming that they're the ones being 'ignored' by Inno lol
Where? All I've seen related to GE changes where:
Summary of what changed
Acknowledgment GE5 was too hard and has been changed
Something down the line of GE building rewards (kits)
What I can't find is anything similar in nature as described and posted here;
RESPONSE FROM AARON Head of FoE Is:
(This has been put in another world) Here is what Aaron says about level 5, the complaints that have been made in Foe, etc. The reduction of diamonds has been a general complaint, but this is not going to change since - understandably - if too many diamonds are given away, the players who usually buy them do not have the need to buy them and they cannot pay for servers, programmers, staff, etc. That won't go back to how it was before and diamonds will be targeted as the game's premium currency more than before. Although there are many people who have complained about the fifth expedition, there are also people who have contacted us to indicate that it was a necessary step. Players who passed the fourth level with ease generally like this challenge. And those who did not have enough city defense and already had the game as a routine, now have an incentive to improve and rebalance the city. In general, I consider the fifth level to be appropriate (and I'm not saying that because I'm an Inno worker, I mean that as a player). It is absurd to think that the fifth level will not be more complicated than the fourth... and if there is a sixth in the future, it will logically be more complicated than the fifth.
In which the often repeated complains and concerns where addressed. Despite checking and rereading the most recent GE announcements again, I could not find any statement from Inno addressing the expressed concerns from live feedback. I also couldn't find it on the live forums.
@qaccy let's not get personal by badmouthing or attempting to assign motives on the person. In the likes of "is it a case of them not saying what you want to hear?" Suggestive badmouthing at the person does not further any objective discussion and does not benefit anyone.
Objectively they haven't responded officially to the concerns of players from live feedback in the forums, as far I could find. They've only adjusted GE5 a bit based off Beta feedback. I'm questioning if it wouldn't be beneficial to actually make a clear statement addressing the concerns expressed at live feedback. Since the lack of it, pays the way for fake news and fabricated facts to be assumed to be true. Since no official statement has been made to either debunk the nonsense or otherwise verify such. Leaving the "truthfulness" of anything up to interpretation.
Don't worry, I don't take this personally.
There is a statement here regarding the GE5 "mechanics".
Personal opinion, not a statement from InnoGames: I think a bit more transparency could help and I'd personally like that. However, I don't think the requests for more transparency would ever stop. There would never be "enough", just more demands on things to know. Certain topics can never be shared fully and sharing just a piece of information on them might not really be helpful.
Fair points though, I stand by my opinion. That the lack of a post-live release statement addressing the expressed concerns, is leading to this situation. In which fake news and fabricated facts can not be debunked or verified.
Don't get me wrong. It wouldn't be beneficial if they would explain every little change they make. However with things that change the game for good, would benefit the most imho. Although they might've done so at social media, not everyone uses it or bothers following Inno's socials. With the likes of GbG changes they've done quit a good job in informing the community. Although a bit cryptic. In all fairness they've addressed it better imo.

But they should have said something about the diamond cut at least. I still haven't heard a single word about it from them.
But is that really necessary?

Here in beta the fountain of youth was previously in a kit with the terrace farms for 720 fragments as far as I remember. Then a rebalancing happened, terrace farms are now available for 100 fragments while FoY is its own 800-fragment-thing. To me this action is a statement that speaks for itself. Together with the general diamond cut you can see what their goal was.
The ability to create WW farms has been nerfed years ago, this is pointing in the same direction. And there never was a statement about reducing the ability to obtain wishing wells, was there?

After I get my third level of serpent, I won't bother anymore with this abomination. Serpent is looking cool, though, I hope you pay well your graphic designer, because, frankly, he is the one that keeps the game holding. Tell him I love him.
Exactly so, I too love the graphics of FoE, which keep me binded to this strategy game ... a few exceptions, but in that case it's "personal taste" (like for example I find GB's like Inno Tower or Hagia ugly ..so I simply will never build them :p )
I don't find GE5 boring ... I still wish to play GE, at least for the Guild and for getting ToR rewards ...all the rest I see as "extra's" :D

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
GE5 take 3

Default buffs:
227%/354%
Manual fighting only
GB's:
AO, Kraken (several encounters), Virgo (1 encounter)

GE5 enc. 01-4
First 4 encounters went down fighting without major hiccups. Manually fighting was fun but causalities couldn't be prevented. Fortifications helped out quit a bit.

No blue bottles (defence boosts) where used

GE5 enc. 05-8
The 5th and 6th encounter went down without much problems. However from encounter 7 serious resistance started. Had to wait for Virgo+kraken to recharge to help me out. At the 7th encounter Virgo defeated 4 hostile units but kraken didn't join. Got through it with Virgo and AO support. The 8th encounter went down with quit some casualties. Mainly due to mistakes from my side. Used 2x fortifications providing att&def%. Kraken helped out in the 1st wave.

No blue bottles (defence boosts) where used

GE5 enc. 09-12

At the 9th encounter kraken helped out. Casualties where 3 dead and 1 wounded. From the encounter 10th I've resorted to the use of blue bottles (defence boosts). Changed tactics and used a fortification to bolster my defence by 100%. Kraken took care of 1 difficult to kill unit. Major causalities suffered, only 3 units survived encounter 10/16 in GE5. At the 11th encounter I've used the attack fortification again. Had to retreat several times for kraken to attack and knocking down a unit I wanted it to knock out. Major causalities again, only 3 survivors. At the 12th encounter I've used 2x fortifications to bolster my buffs. Kraken helped out too but wasn't really knocking out something I was worried about. Regardless 3 quarter of GE5 was cleared by force, with less consumption of bottles.

23x 20% blue bottles & 8x 30% blue bottles

GE5 enc. 13-16
At encounter 13 lost 5/8 units. I've build another att% fortification. Kraken joined into the fun and helped out. From the 14th encounter I started negotiations. The hostile buffs have grown too large to reasonably overcome without significantly larger consumption of blue bottles. From experience I know this encounter is with larger amounts of bottles my limit.

23x 20% blue bottles & 8x 30% blue bottles

Diamonds spend: 30
Diamonds earned: 90
Netto diamonds: 60

Conclusion
Despite my investments into defence buffs, currently the final encounters have proven to be too strong. Having an AO and using own age units is a must. If you want to get far in GE5 by force. Constructing fortifications is highly recommended. I'm glad the devs came up with this perk.
However as said countless times by others, neg. fortifications don't make economical sense. This needs a revision. Fights however seem achievable in OF as far I can tell. It'll take significant defence buffs. A event building producing blue bottles could help enormously. At least if it's not too large to keeping efficiency benefits on its side and if they ain't less than 20% bottles every 2nd or 3rd day. Since GE is weekly.

An additional note, I got a avatar instead of frag. for a GE5 building I really want. Still feel the 10% chance for avatars is the worse addition for the effort and costs.
GE5 take 4

:att_def_defender:
Default buffs:
234%
:att_defender:
361%
:def_defender:

:goods:
:medals:
Manual fighting (enc. 1-12) + neg. (13-16)
:unit:
GB's:
AO, Kraken (several encounters), Virgo (2 encounters)

:goods_special:
New:
constructed the 1st greater ritual flame & decided to not use blue bottles for testing the waters when I run out of them

:fragment:
Rewards of 4w GE1-5:
Diamonds: 450
Renovation kits: 2 + 10

GE1 selection kit: 4
GE2 selection kit: 4
GE3 selection kit: 4
GE4 selection kit: 5 + 30

FoY: 180/800

FoY shrinkkit: 90/800

Greater ritual flame: 1
Divine skywatch: 105/120:fragment:
Serpent sel. kit: 150/200:fragment:
Serpent chain sel. kit: 85/100:fragment:
Forgotten temple (active): 1

Short note: Personally I feel a bit disappointed in how FoY are handled. I was expecting a FoY selection kit, not a individual FoY and a individual shrink kit, lol.

GE5 enc. 1-4

Not much changed compared to take 3. It’s a harsh road but nothing too bad. Causalities varied but never exceeded 4 dead. Typically 1-2.

GE5 enc. 5-8

Similar to last take: enc. 5 & 6 went fine, enc. 7 is a hard nut to crack. Got past the 1st wave relatively easy on auto-battle once. Made a fatal mistake in the 2nd wave. Where the hostile army took the victory away. Got through it though with a little help of my GB’s.

GE5 enc. 9-12

In the 9th encounter I've lost 3 units during each battle. This deep in GE5, I feel satisfied with the results so far. Largely due to the eagle fortification. At the 10th encounter I had to retreat and trying over lots of times. Had to try several times for Kraken to hit the right hostile unit. Eventually it did and I got through it with 4 units dead. I've considered to wait for Virgo. This could've saved some units. At the 11th encounter Kraken helped out once more. I’ve suffered the most severe casualties. Only 2 heavily wounded units survived. Both where left with 4hp.
The 12th encounter is the final GE5 encounter I’ve been able to fight. Went first full with the
:att_def_defender:
fortification. Didn’t work out. The first failed attempt resulted in the lose of a couple of units. Decided to wait for Virgo to recharge to help me out. Virgo failed 3x in a row and had power level it with fps from my stock. Finally Virgo helped me out. With Virgo’s help and my AO I pushed through the 12th encounter fighting.

GE5 enc. 13-16
:goods_guild:

From the 13th encounter fighting without blue bottles, with my buffs in OF is out of the question for me. So, decided to spare my armies and let my goods stock take one for the team.
At the 13th encounter I succeeded with the 1st attempt negotiating. With the 14th encounter I failed to complete the negotiations with 4 turns and bought for the 10 diamonds the 5th turn. At the 15th encounter I’ve negotiated and succeeded also at the 1st attempt. Unfortunately I got amazingly in all 3 encounters rickrolled in a row without fail. If the chances are really 10% each time, I’ve been exceptionally unlucky but judging from what I’ve seen from Forge YouTubers, it’s not that uncommon to get so often rickrolled.
Completed the final encounter with negotiating. All 4 encounters (GE5 enc. 13-16) I’ve used the extra turn from the tavern. Thankfully I could not get rickrolled with the forgotten temple fragments. I’m sure I would’ve gotten rickrolled a 4th time in a row if the game got that chance, lol. With the final negotiation I managed to complete the negotiation with the extra turn of the tavern with the 1st attempt.
To give an idea how unlikely it is to get this often rickrolled. On average I should get 1 avatar during those 3 encounters 0,3% of the time. So, in the last 4w 1,2 avatars. I got 4 combined with last week. LOL, I’ll burn faster through those rickroll avatars than average expected than.

Conclusion
It’s possible to get till the 12th GE5 encounter in OF fighting. Without the usage of blue bottles. It’s however insanely difficult. The reliance on special GB’s and fortifications is huge at my current buffs. With higher buffs it should become more achievable. For now I haven’t been able to blaze a reliable path to repeat this “success” in GE5. Considering the losses of military assets.
Overall I deem it a succes. Since my military managed to push through 3 quarters of GE5. The negotiations felt like a good bail out to finish GE5. Looking forward to blaze the path for a reliable strategy in OF for GE5 fighting.

:goods:
App. costs (this week’s GE5):

:coins:Diamonds: 10
:goods_previous:Prev. age goods: <1.424 (high estimate)
:goods:Current age goods: <2.062(high estimate)
:goods_guild:Neg. encounters: 13-16
:unit:Units: 50-70 (estimated)

I’ll tried to document the costs but forgot to document it entirely. So, the costs are based off calculations. I’ve used known costs for negotiating and multiplied both prev. and current age goods by 5. This results in a very high estimate. Which is far above the real goods costs. Though it’s a decent indicator to give an idea of the costs for this week’s GE5. I’ve however documented the costs for fortifications to the best I could. Though there might’ve been a few that slipped by. The difference should’ve been compensated by a lot by estimating my neg. costs significantly higher than they actually where.
The loss of military assets are estimated. Mostly on the high end. The costs are not precisely documented but are a decent indicator for fighting the 1st 12th GE5 encounters and negotiating the last 4. Where I thought I’ve often build fortifications. With neg. I’ve only used once a fortification. To cut down on a specific good.

So, in the end around <3,5k goods total. For fighting till enc. 12, using fortifications for fights and 1 for negotiating. This is many times less than the initial 10k goods which went on in this topic.

:guild:Player recommendations:
> Use fortifications when fighting
> Do not use fortifications for negotiations, unless it can save a few goods that your running very low on
> Invest in AO & Kraken
> Develop the city with buildings supporting both attacking and defending armies
> Use tavern extra turn whenever negotiating
> Using blue bottles sparsely and wisely
> Learn to fight manually
> Construct roadless defending buildings, if it doesn’t compromises more valuable buildings from the inventory

:goods_previous: Retrospectieve review:

Rewards
The changes made where overall beneficial. Mainly for GE buildings the changes are great, except for the FoY. That has been pushed down enormously. For the other GE buildings it's very good. I've rarely gotten the other GE buildings and hardly ever any upgrades for them. The overall rewards have also improved a lot and that's noticeable. The only rewards taking a hit where the FoY and the diamonds a bit. As where the FoY got the worse.
For those who saw GE as a diamond mine (only) this changes must've been a large setback. Those trying to establish FoY cities are probably devastated. For me it's a bit unfortunate to lose a great AD building but it's fine. Since it means the game's longevity might be improved a bit. Although events are taking turns for the worse. Making me rather question the future of Forge and its longevity.
GE5 rewards are amazing. The balance of being able to obtain 1 every 4w is okay, except for the rickrolling avatars. It always feels like a trolling feature when it trickers. Would've been better as an additional reward for completing GE5. Since the way it's handled now is frustrating for those who don't care and those that do care for getting those avatars.

Fighting GE5
As mentioned before fighting is very hard, although this was mainly due to the large differences between my military and the hostile armies. At the moment it feels unreasonable difficult but this might change dramatically with more :att_def_defender:% on my side.
To me the difficulty level is justified and feels like an experience. I like the battle system of Forge’s manual battles. Though it’s understandable others might see this as a chore.
Rather the efforts are worth the rewards or not is imo a personal decision. To me the end justifies the means. To others it might not. I’ve not modified my city heavily. Using only the abbey of athlon and the bear mountain as fully defence specialised event buildings using roads. Other defence buildings are watchfires, (greater) ritual flames(s) and some trees of patient. The letter I’ve build for self-aid kits& fps. Other blue buffs originating from castle system and buildings like winter bakeries. Which give both attacking armies strength and defence buffs. I can recommend to use event building that support both armies. Since this does not compromise the growth of strength in attacking armies. While also making GE5 more achievable.
While to some GE5’s end justifies the means, for others it might not. I feel both are equally righteous. Since it’s a personal decision: is it worth my time and the effort? Fortunately GE5 is largely optional. For those that don’t feel it’s worth it, can ignore it. Although GE1-4 is not as rewarding to established players imo. Which is a bit of a bummer.
Getting rickrolled from time to time in GE5 might contribute negatively to justifying GE5 too. Hands why I feel it would’ve been better if the avatars where additional rewards for either completing GE5 in its entirety or completing specific big encounters in GE5. In addition to forgotten temple frag.

:goods_next:
Notes for the future:

I've used exclusively fortifications to bolster my buffs. Although I've experimented this time around with no blue bottles' support, I'll be testing the waters next time with infiltration fortifications. I suspect that they yield great potential.
For the time being I'll try to pushing up Virgo a bit and staying on the look out for kraken bd's. Although I badly wanna push AO much further, it'll take much more time to do so. While Virgo and kraken have more to offer at this point in time.
I've decided not to construct the forgotten temple yet. I'd like to saving up a couple. So, I can get the most use out of each whenever I using one. As there'll always be a fresh temple standby.
Hopefully I’ll get better luck upcoming week. In regards of the rickroll avatars. Thanks to those I’ve missed out on all new GE5 buildings but the greater ritual flame.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Thank you for your feedback Drakenridder, I use the same method with 210/230% being in FUTURE.
My goal is to accumulate, by dint of GE5, a statue of the feathered snake and especially the snakeheads offering 15/15% blue for 2x2 squares.
By replacing an elephant citadel and its iridescent gardens with the feathered serpent and its dots, I would gain space in my city and I think I will be able to pass the 14th, 15th and 16th meeting without basil or deal, which are still resisting me.
I'm just going to ask, in addition to my OA, a virgo that will serve me outside GE to repel my attrition.
Patience not failing me, I am confident of my strategic prospects.

Finkadel

Marquis
I have base bonus 390/380. In Jupiter. I don't know how you all do it with half of it only couple eras lower... Perhaps the difference lays in fighting manually - I stuck with the game for 10 years, never did that and I certainly won't do it in the future. I guess GE5 really is my end of FoE adventure. Well, so be it, after all, I don't bother myself with other games rated at 3,3 at Google store...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thank you for your feedback Drakenridder, I use the same method with 210/230% being in FUTURE.
My goal is to accumulate, by dint of GE5, a statue of the feathered snake and especially the snakeheads offering 15/15% blue for 2x2 squares.
By replacing an elephant citadel and its iridescent gardens with the feathered serpent and its dots, I would gain space in my city and I think I will be able to pass the 14th, 15th and 16th meeting without basil or deal, which are still resisting me.
I'm just going to ask, in addition to my OA, a virgo that will serve me outside GE to repel my attrition.
Patience not failing me, I am confident of my strategic prospects.
Thnx for the feedback and the appreciation, it's appreciated. Took a couple of days to keeping track of progress and noting it down. Had to cut and rewrite several parts though. To make it more cohesive.
Virgo is a powerhouse. Yielding large amounts of potential. It's usage is limited but there's only so much buff that you can get in its place and that gets you less far than Virgo, in my experience.
@Finkadel its probably keen eye. In my experience keen eye is a harsh penalty. Facing hostile armies with <70% of your buff it's gonna do very little. Around your buff it can tipping over battles in favour of either side. In GE5 and high attrition fights it more commonly sending any hopes of a victory against a much stronger opponent to the graveyard. Cause what's gonna do our 2-3 damage with keen eye, when the hostile armies have a prospect of 5-6 damage? If we get keen eye shots they'll live to tell the tale. If we get shot by their keen eye, it's an 1-hit KO. Pre-space ages those super charged hostile armies can only rarely 1-hit KO friendly units. In space ages... it's likely your gonna lose due to that.

Dessire

Regent
Serious question: why nerfing the diamonds at GE but not in GbG. 4 weeks doing the whole 5 levels.
1st week: 90 diamokds.
2nd and 3rd week: no diamonds.
4th week: 180 diamonds.

Literally 67.5 diamonds per week.
Premium expansions of the last ages costs 2400 diamonds. You need like 10 months to buy 1 of those single expansions!! Previously, it would require 3 full months!!! Why?? Whyyyy??

FoE team says that they want to reduce the income of diamonds to increase its value and make players spend more $ but they do not do something to reduce GbG diamonds. Players with time can earn a lot more from there and Innogames is punishing players who do not have so much time to participate in GbG.

FoE team officially has take a non sense desision.

I have base bonus 390/380. In Jupiter. I don't know how you all do it with half of it only couple eras lower... Perhaps the difference lays in fighting manually - I stuck with the game for 10 years, never did that and I certainly won't do it in the future. I guess GE5 really is my end of FoE adventure. Well, so be it, after all, I don't bother myself with other games rated at 3,3 at Google store...
1682614941457.png

qaccy

Emperor
@qaccy let's not get personal by badmouthing or attempting to assign motives on the person. In the likes of "is it a case of them not saying what you want to hear?" Suggestive badmouthing at the person does not further any objective discussion and does not benefit anyone.
Objectively they haven't responded officially to the concerns of players from live feedback in the forums, as far I could find. They've only adjusted GE5 a bit based off Beta feedback. I'm questioning if it wouldn't be beneficial to actually make a clear statement addressing the concerns expressed at live feedback. Since the lack of it, pays the way for fake news and fabricated facts to be assumed to be true. Since no official statement has been made to either debunk the nonsense or otherwise verify such. Leaving the "truthfulness" of anything up to interpretation.
I mean...why would they need to respond to live feedback that's essentially the same as beta feedback which has already been responded to? Responded to in the form of those prior mentioned announcements (and changes). It's just that players are still saying the exact same things which have already been responded to, hence my insinuation that it's the players, rather than Inno, who aren't listening. These players weren't satisfied with the response that was given and the changes that were made, so they're continuing to repeat themselves while claiming that they're being ignored. Seems a bit unreasonable to me.