• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I've no problems with the Diamond nerf itself, but with the fact that Inno games FIRST give way more chances to get/win Diamonds, especially in GE level 4 (I won most D in GE4!) and THEN they nerf them ! Stupid move of Inno to ever give players first such big chances to win Diamonds ...
They didn't do "a long term thought" ?
Inno is against things like a "One Down Kit" (for example), which I can understand ... because such thing it's a downgrade progress and FoE need to be going upwards .
In some way doing a big nerf on Diamond-rewards for the players is like slowing down player's progress or at least ruining some (or most?) players happiness ... playing FoE ;)

CrashBoom

Legend
Stupid move of Inno to ever give players first such big chances to win Diamonds ...
actually the only stupid thing they made with diamonds
you can use won diamonds on other worlds

everything else you get in one world can only be used in that world

:rolleyes:

because most people who farm diamonds from GEx (directly won or with fountains of youth) are using them on their main world and not on the world they got them

Proven Legend

Merchant
A lot of moaning and groaning about Inno chasing cash from players by making the game difficult and very boring, I have spent cash on diamonds in the past but no more. Just stop moaning and stop giving real money to Inno for diamonds, no more or much less income for Inno is the only way to get through to Inno that their greedy moves will be, in the long term, the wrong move. Hit them where it hurts most, in the pocket, their sheer greed should not be accepted by players.
Have a good day.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Changes, changes are. You accept them or pass them, if you accept them to play and adapt your city to these changes.

Garbage prizes are, if you don't like to endure or leave.
but what I like least about this thread is the following, that there are people (players), who respond to other people's complaints.
When who should give answers, they are responsible for the forum or those responsible for the changes.

Of course, unless these people answer for those responsible in exchange for some perks.

In summary, I DO NOT CARE adapt my city to the changes and if you get good prizes, but the prizes are not worth an hour to change a ge or another building.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Inno is against things like a "One Down Kit" (for example), which I can understand ... because such thing it's a downgrade progress and FoE need to be going upwards .
And yet they've released with the introduction of SAJM (the original) a GB that gives prev. age goods, among some event buildings doing the same thing. Isn't that backwards too? Cause most want a downgrade kit to do achieve something similar. It's only a variation on it.
@El-Empecinado I agreed, though I don't know of any of such suggested conspiracy perks. It's rather interesting to see how one-sided some are. Pointing out flaws in such views, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't mean anything. Other than just having a different view and trying to helping those who seem to struggle to adapt. By pointing out flaws in outdated views and pointing into potential directions where solutions are found.
Still the lack of a response or statement from Inno is concerning. Particularly due to such a big change and the partial saltiness of the community towards them. It's just plain bad PR from Inno to give the community the silent treatment.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
And yet they've released with the introduction of SAJM (the original) a GB that gives prev. age goods, among some event buildings doing the same thing. Isn't that backwards too? Cause most want a downgrade kit to do achieve something similar. It's only a variation on it.
@El-Empecinado I agreed, though I don't know of any of such suggested conspiracy perks. It's rather interesting to see how one-sided some are. Pointing out flaws in such views, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't mean anything. Other than just having a different view and trying to helping those who seem to struggle to adapt. By pointing out flaws in outdated views and pointing into potential directions where solutions are found.
Still the lack of a response or statement from Inno is concerning. Particularly due to such a big change and the partial saltiness of the community towards them. It's just plain bad PR from Inno to give the community the silent treatment.
we have all been sent to Coventry for being so ungrateful :p

nice2haveu

Baronet
I DO NOT CARE adapt my city to the changes and if you get good prizes, but the prizes are not worth an hour to change a ge or another building.
Final message you are saying like, it's waste of effort to give feedbacks in the feedback thread that too in the beta forum.

Do not care mentality, I will also get for somethings. But never got those feelings on things which I like most.

When GBg introduced on mobile, I disliked it very much. But somehow compromised for the rewards it produced. Actually not for diamonds myself compromised. Initially, playing in mobile, I don't know diamond reward is available in GbG, because 25 diamonds to collect you need to do average battles like 50 or 100 or 200 to get one time 25 diamonds. Those days, playing 70 to 80 battles per day in mobile is really tough with my city level and fingers pain due to drag units every now and then depends on damages. So, with this, GE on a happier note, from level 1 boost me with diamonds randomly an battles are not repeated like GbG. It's a big relaxation to play GE with a happier mood.

All those things, kind of missed from this year GEx. I am not sure about others, for me GEx and Events are the prime factors in the game, which makes me feel something interesting. GBG is a forceable choice due to guild priorities till today for me.

Game is losing the fun factor on my mind and sharing this as a feedback here and trusting the community manager like to forward this message to Dev's. If change happened, your reply is same like you don't care. But I care for it very much. I am not emotional on this but kind of attached to it. Because, This game relieves my stress from the work pressure and having a happy family in which everything got well balanced. On this note, Just making sure, more negativity is circling over my favorite game and trying to bring more positivity however it is possible from my side. We are grown ups, we try for few attempts and nothing changed and no remedies means, we will not be available here to discuss and play the game. Everything has an limit and end factor based on our choice. Only time decides, how necessary things gets used and presented overall.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Here's a thought.. GE 5 is totally unrelated to 1-4, so why do we have to complete levels 1-4 first? It's a different army, and entirely different situation.. so why not let people work on Level 5, simultaneously with Levels 1-4 ??

thelegend88

Squire
Hello, I am attaching a message to you that was supposedly written by a person responsible for this game.

RESPONSE FROM AARON Head of FoE Is:
(This has been put in another world) Here is what Aaron says about level 5, the complaints that have been made in Foe, etc. The reduction of diamonds has been a general complaint, but this is not going to change since - understandably - if too many diamonds are given away, the players who usually buy them do not have the need to buy them and they cannot pay for servers, programmers, staff, etc. That won't go back to how it was before and diamonds will be targeted as the game's premium currency more than before. Although there are many people who have complained about the fifth expedition, there are also people who have contacted us to indicate that it was a necessary step. Players who passed the fourth level with ease generally like this challenge. And those who did not have enough city defense and already had the game as a routine, now have an incentive to improve and rebalance the city. In general, I consider the fifth level to be appropriate (and I'm not saying that because I'm an Inno worker, I mean that as a player). It is absurd to think that the fifth level will not be more complicated than the fourth... and if there is a sixth in the future, it will logically be more complicated than the fifth.

I answer the following.-
The answer he gives is from a person who knows nothing more than half.

Talk about diamonds, well a company must look for its benefits.

He talks about the 5th level, well, the cities will have to be modified, but he doesn't talk about the rubbish of prizes that the five levels of the exp give, he doesn't talk about this, then either he is an interested party or he doesn't answer for...
If this is what the "head" is really saying then we are all doomed. Of course people expect level 5 to be more complicated than level 4, not sure where did he get the opposite, but no one expects to use defensive bonuses to execute attacking moves, this is now the only game in the world that does this. It is deeply illogical and flawed. You cannot label attack as defense and expect it to pass like that, as this is attacking move in all intense and purposes and has nothing to do with defending.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
RESPONSE FROM AARON Head of FoE Is:
There is no "Head of FoE" called Aaron, sorry.

Anything that is not part of an Announcement or coming through official channels (Facebook, IG, press releases etc.) should not be trusted. I've read a lot of "fun" rumours over the years, but rarely something where people claim to be "officials".
Even if employees voice their opinion in their guilds etc., it is mostly that: their own opinion. It should not be treated as "news".

qaccy

Emperor
Along with the above, most active forum posters are biased to believe anything negative that they read, whether it's official or not. Even theories and speculation from others about things that they perceive as bad are readily believed and shared around on other forums and in-game as though they're true or likely to happen, while positive things get ignored or dismissed because of these biases. It's almost like some of these people want things to be bad just so they have something to complain about.

Along with the above, most active forum posters are biased to believe anything negative that they read, whether it's official or not. Even theories and speculation from others about things that they perceive as bad are readily believed and shared around on other forums and in-game as though they're true or likely to happen, while positive things get ignored or dismissed because of these biases. It's almost like some of these people want things to be bad just so they have something to complain about.
You mean that I don't work for INNO? Damn! That explains why the direct deposits haven't been happening. ;)

qaccy

Emperor
You mean that I don't work for INNO? Damn! That explains why the direct deposits haven't been happening. ;)
You and me both. That's another thing. Posters who generally try to be positive or at least justify 'negative' changes are often labeled as 'working for Inno' as another method of trying to maintain the echo chamber around here. For example, a lot of the negative commenters here in this thread don't want to be told that in the game itself, a lot of players are actually enjoying GE5 and working to improve their ability to get through it, rather than just stamping their feet and complaining about changes.

thelegend88

Squire
From what I understand this is a thread for players to leave their feedback about game features and whoever wants to do it is welcome weather that feedback is negative or positive in nature.

What I do not understand is people leaving unrelated comments about other players feedback, this falls in off topic posts in any other language forums.

If I consider a change to be a negative one I will post about it regardless of how much a certain group of people is trying to suppress or discourage that for any reason.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@thelegend88 you mean spreading conspiracy theories over positive feedback is off-topic? They seem to be originating of highly knowledgeable people. Who have even more knowledge over those giving the positive feedback than themselves.o_O

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
From what I understand this is a thread for players to leave their feedback about game features and whoever wants to do it is welcome weather that feedback is negative or positive in nature.
That is correct.

What I do not understand is people leaving unrelated comments about other players feedback, this falls in off topic posts in any other language forums.
Feel free to report anything like that and we will review it.

I imagine that the answer is buried somewhere in this thread but can someone confirm that the Forgotten Temple's 20% FP bonus does not work on buildings that give 3 FPs? On the US Forum a player reported that the FT did not double the 3FP reward from a Nutcracker Guardhouse. I get it that, due to rounding, the buff would not work on a collection of 1FP or 2 FP but 3?