• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Yeah definitely, though Kraken must not be underestimated. It has helped me also out couple of times and has more charges than Virgo. Knocking down 1 difficult to kill unit changes the battle enough into your favour. Virgo is really good for harder situations. AO is a no brainer to bolster attacks.

I mean SBC lvl100 has a efficiency of 3,2% blue buffs per square. Which is close to greater ritual flames (3,5% per square). If isn't that bad but I'm not sure at what point it remains a choice that makes sense. Let's see:

3,75% per square serpent spikes
3,5% per square greater ritual flames
3,2% per square CBS lvl99/100

CBS' advantage of the more efficient options is that it's easier/quicker to get there. Both GE5 buildings require not getting rickrolled by GE5 avatars and frequent at least 4w per piece to get. I personally think running them in parallel yields the fastest increases for sure. However in the long term it's a bit harder to say. CBS can be levelled to surpass their efficiencies but this require a lot of fps and bd's:
Lvl126+ CBS to beat greater ritual flames
Lvl 138+ CBS to beat serpent spikes
It seems durable though but we're talking about a raw buff of 88% / 94% respectively for lvl126/138. It's really great to have but it'll take away potential levels for AO. Which I personally feel has a higher priority.

What's the age your in? I'm in OF and 2k% defence and 300% att. wasn't really needed. I needed 200% att / 1k% defence. I lost a lot yes but I'll recruit more back in over a week time.
Sadly SAJM
If I had a time machine I would never leave the Future Age

joyfulrider

Squire
View attachment 9520
Didn't thought about this change, I might have missed from comments earlier if iis mentioned already. Seriously I thought giving selection kit will benefit AD like assumed, but Dev's laughing behind me just noticed with this change.
Normal terrace farm will give me high values on AD but if it is part of guild level 4 selection kit, it's value is very low.

Actually, players can utilise the full value with the help of store building which is using the selection kit to apply in the city and use store building option to retrieve it from city to inventory for AD purpose o_O

As a member, need to request a new idea to overcome this problem like, from selection kit window bring button options like "apply in the city" and "move the item to inventory". One more idea request and should wait for the forwarded scenario and after forwarded, resolution may come after many years with the help of Dev's. For sure, even if it forwarded, they won't implement because it looks like they purposefully nerfed this change like am getting a feeling.
@Juber,

Is this mentioned in any change log with this detail. Are you aware of it atleast? How come this falsification of changes getting into effect in live server too. If needed community attention, please create a poll and if poll favouring Dev's from community, then no need to make any change. If not favouring to dev's, Dev's should be forced to reverse this change.

Kronan

Viceroy
I want to continue to shed light on @nice2haveu's revelation and observational points about the GE SELECTION kits with another example:

In the GE LEVEL 3 selection kit, you can find both the SSW (Sacred Sky Watch) Level 1 and SSW upgrade kit to level 2.

The selection kit ONLY allows you to build the item in your city, so in order to sell it, you must build it first, use a store building item to get it back into inventory, then sell it.

Look at the math:

1) It takes 2, GE level 3 selection kits to create a SSW level 2.
2) Each kit to do that can ONLY fetch 1350 AC and up to 1 gem if SOLD DIRECTLY to the Auction Dealer as a SELECTION kit. 1350 x 2 = 2700 AC and possibly 2 gems.

But the item itself, if in your city, fetches 5400 AC and 4 - 78 GEMS!

To maximize the true value of the SSW level 2, you have to assemble it in your city, then reclaim it via a STORE building item, then sell it for 5400 and 4-8 gems.

5400 COINS is DOUBLE the value of the 2 required items, if sold directly.

This should be rectified. Selection kits should either:

1) Give the user the choice to build it in the city directly, or create an inventory kit for it
2) Just create an inventory kit for it

2x does not equal 1.jpg

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So I mean meaning of SBC is controversial. It's good in some situation, but not for the others. I don't think it is totally useless.

Virgo will help in any situations.
I think it rather boils down to a personal decision: is it worth the fps, bd's, time and effort? Raising the GB to the point and past the point it's efficiency exceeds other blue buff buildings. For some it is, for others it isn't. At 5x5 space some decent buildings can be constructed. For example buildings with a higher efficiency until it's levelled well past lvl100.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Good morning.
I think after 88 pages of beta messages, most negatively criticizing the changes, especially the prizes at all levels.
As well as in the various national servers, Inno is not going to modify anything.
Well, this is at least what suggests the amount of San Basilio and Deal that is being built.
People have already accepted it. We look like lambs on the way to the slaughterhouse, we bellow a lot, but we don't turn around, we continue and continue to slaughter.
The truth is this forum is just a big waste of time... inno games doesn't care about feedback on anything, they don't give a **** about community opinion, and the only reason for inno games to keep this forum is to be able to to say that there is a place where players can give their opinion about the game (because every game has it, so it has to have it too), in short "it's all a **** load of rubbish). And to top it off everyone complains and criticizes everything here, but when someone, anyone, suggests a change, 99% of the time the majority votes against it... you will understand this logic.The conclusion is that most people just like to complain anyway.

Let me clarify for those who still don't understand, you are playing a friendly marked card game, where InnoGames deals the cards, and the only thing that is in your control is the decision whether you will play or not. So if you want to play, respect natural selection and adapt, or you'll be on the way... and a suggestion, stop wasting your time talking on this forum, if it's not already clear... this will never lead anywhere.

The truth is this forum is just a big waste of time... inno games doesn't care about feedback on anything, they don't give a **** about community opinion, and the only reason for inno games to keep this forum is to be able to to say that there is a place where players can give their opinion about the game (because every game has it, so it has to have it too), in short "it's all a **** load of rubbish). And to top it off everyone complains and criticizes everything here, but when someone, anyone, suggests a change, 99% of the time the majority votes against it... you will understand this logic.The conclusion is that most people just like to complain anyway.

Let me clarify for those who still don't understand, you are playing a friendly marked card game, where InnoGames deals the cards, and the only thing that is in your control is the decision whether you will play or not. So if you want to play, respect natural selection and adapt, or you'll be on the way... and a suggestion, stop wasting your time talking on this forum, if it's not already clear... this will never lead anywhere.
TRUE TRUE TRUE There are old and new ideas and even so you see people just voting negative and the ideas that are accepted most are that 1 step forward for two steps back thing and when it's not that it's people complaining, but that doesn't offer another solution.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Hello, I am attaching a message to you that was supposedly written by a person responsible for this game.

RESPONSE FROM AARON Head of FoE Is:

(This has been put in another world) Here is what Aaron says about level 5, the complaints that have been made in Foe, etc. The reduction of diamonds has been a general complaint, but this is not going to change since - understandably - if too many diamonds are given away, the players who usually buy them do not have the need to buy them and they cannot pay for servers, programmers, staff, etc. That won't go back to how it was before and diamonds will be targeted as the game's premium currency more than before. Although there are many people who have complained about the fifth expedition, there are also people who have contacted us to indicate that it was a necessary step. Players who passed the fourth level with ease generally like this challenge. And those who did not have enough city defense and already had the game as a routine, now have an incentive to improve and rebalance the city. In general, I consider the fifth level to be appropriate (and I'm not saying that because I'm an Inno worker, I mean that as a player). It is absurd to think that the fifth level will not be more complicated than the fourth... and if there is a sixth in the future, it will logically be more complicated than the fifth.

I answer the following.-
The answer he gives is from a person who knows nothing more than half.

Talk about diamonds, well a company must look for its benefits.

He talks about the 5th level, well, the cities will have to be modified, but he doesn't talk about the rubbish of prizes that the five levels of the exp give, he doesn't talk about this, then either he is an interested party or he doesn't answer for...

The thing I hate about virgo/kraken and never built them was that it's an extremely conditional building - where you have to monitor when its collected rather than collect with the rest of the city or else it's powers are totally worthless. You can't pick what battles these affect. You have 0 attrition or arn't at level 5 yet there's really no point. And really not really much point using for gbg except a couple of extra battles at the end of the day? Why even bother? GEX level 5 is pretty much just a one collection window, so what are you doing with it the rest of the week?

zookeepers

Marquis
Hello, I am attaching a message to you that was supposedly written by a person responsible for this game.

I don't think replying here is appropriate, but anyways I'd do.

There seems to be many complaints about the game system itself about GE5, which I am actually not really for. Using Def troops in GE is fine, how strong the enemies are is fine, how it is expensive is fine, especially after they got fixed. But the way it was implemented was just crazy.

I would point out a few problems.

1. Problem of Announcements
It was announced that cut in prizes is not the main focus of rearrangement of GE1-4, at least at first. And yes, the Gate, the Face, the Flame, the Farm and the Tribal something got fixed so that we'd get as much as we used to get. But for the truth, there were no players doing GE4 every week for these rewards. They are all so much outdated. The focus of the players doing GE for personal prizes were diamonds primary, selling goods to AD or FoY for their diamond farming worlds. All the stuff with any concern were cut at least half, leaving things out of concern to be secured.

Devs must know how their game is played, and if they know that, they shouldn't have announced that way. It is fairly ok to cut prizes if necessary, but doing so silently is impolite. Surprisingly, Inno still haven't mentioned about those cut in GE rewards officially.

2. Problem about the Skin
There is no reason that we are using def troops in GE5, that is presented inside the game. It just says, hey use the def troops in this round, and that is it.

The skin of the game, or how it looks like is important. Even if it's challenging and fun, if the settings are ridiculous, it kills interests.

Actually, Inno could have made GE5 a little more complex to make the use of def troops make more sense. Something like this: GE5 enemy is really strong (4000%+ boost at max) but by help of your def troops (if you win battles using your def troops) you can reduct the strengths of the enemy army to half. This is just an idea, and there would be many other ways of doing. But Inno haven't made any single effort to make it look natural for the players to use def troops in GE.

zookeepers

Marquis
The thing I hate about virgo/kraken and never built them was that it's an extremely conditional building - where you have to monitor when its collected rather than collect with the rest of the city or else it's powers are totally worthless. You can't pick what battles these affect. You have 0 attrition or arn't at level 5 yet there's really no point. And really not really much point using for gbg except a couple of extra battles at the end of the day? Why even bother? GEX level 5 is pretty much just a one collection window, so what are you doing with it the rest of the week?

Kraken is difficult because it is mainly a FP building and effect in battles are supplemental. But it have larger charges.

Virgo is easier to control. You should simply disconnect it from the road, charged and uncollected, and collect it only when you use.

I'm wondering the following :
let's say I've played GE5 enough (times) to collect all needed fragments to build "The Forgotten Temple" ... but at that time I know I will have not much time to play in about 2 weeks ... so IF I build the Forgotten Temple directly, I'll only have profits from it the first 2 weeks (after that go trravel or RL stuff at hand, just an example!) ...
So I decide to NOT build it right away, but after my RL stuff I've at hand ...
Question is :
Is it possible to gather more fragments for the Forgotten Temple while I've already in my inventory 200/200 ? So can I have 250/200 or even 400/200 (or more?) ?

If this is possible, that would be great because this way I can first gather little by little many fragments and then each "month" I know I've certainly enough time (of course, you never know what can come in between, but that aside), I build 1 Forgotten Temple.
From then on, each time I know I've during 1 month enough free time to play, I build one, otherwise not.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
but when someone, anyone, suggests a change, 99% of the time the majority votes against it... you will understand this logic.
The most recent forwarded proposals are surely undeniable disprove of it.

(This has been put in another world) Here is what Aaron says about level 5, the complaints that have been made in Foe, etc. The reduction of diamonds has been a general complaint, but this is not going to change since - understandably - if too many diamonds are given away, the players who usually buy them do not have the need to buy them and they cannot pay for servers, programmers, staff, etc. That won't go back to how it was before and diamonds will be targeted as the game's premium currency more than before. Although there are many people who have complained about the fifth expedition, there are also people who have contacted us to indicate that it was a necessary step. Players who passed the fourth level with ease generally like this challenge. And those who did not have enough city defense and already had the game as a routine, now have an incentive to improve and rebalance the city. In general, I consider the fifth level to be appropriate (and I'm not saying that because I'm an Inno worker, I mean that as a player). It is absurd to think that the fifth level will not be more complicated than the fourth... and if there is a sixth in the future, it will logically be more complicated than the fifth.

I answer the following.-
The answer he gives is from a person who knows nothing more than half.

Talk about diamonds, well a company must look for its benefits.

He talks about the 5th level, well, the cities will have to be modified, but he doesn't talk about the rubbish of prizes that the five levels of the exp give, he doesn't talk about this, then either he is an interested party or he doesn't answer for...
I politely disagree with you and agree with the dev. Each level of GE should be like a step-up in difficult and complexity. As where the 1st 4 levels where pretty easy and straight forward. If the 5th level was just a copy of the former levels but increased buffs, it wouldn't be much of a change other than scenery. The way it is, it's a challenge barely anyone was prepared for and practically all where ill equipped to do so. Pushing through the level is pretty rewarding imo. In the long term even more.
The rewards are a power leap forward. Offering offering buffs exceeding the efficiency of most GB's. Let's use the most fair comparison:
Zeus lvl 7Forgotten temple (active)
21%40% red buffs
3,5%/square 3,33% buff/square
CBS lvl 158Forgotten temple (active)
104% blue buffs50% blue buffs
4,16%buff/square 4,16%buff/square
So, at a much smaller footprint we'll get practically a 2nd lvl6,5 Zeus + a lvl 158 CBS + 20% fp buff and on top of it no road connection required.
Yeah, yeah sure that's really "rubbish" to have. Something that saves a ton of fps, time and effort to raise a CBS to lvl158 at first and afterwards being practically a 2nd version of it with more daily fps. Among other decent efficiency attack % buildings compared to current event buildings. While they can be obtained without limit, except for time and getting rickrolled by avatars.

I wonder what rewards wouldn't be "rubbish" to those who feel GE5 rewards are but I guess when the temple gives:
500% fp buff
200% increased all active buffs
2.000% :att_def_attacker_defender:
That might be cutting it?:p

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm wondering the following :
let's say I've played GE5 enough (times) to collect all needed fragments to build "The Forgotten Temple" ... but at that time I know I will have not much time to play in about 2 weeks ... so IF I build the Forgotten Temple directly, I'll only have profits from it the first 2 weeks (after that go trravel or RL stuff at hand, just an example!) ...
So I decide to NOT build it right away, but after my RL stuff I've at hand ...
Question is :
Is it possible to gather more fragments for the Forgotten Temple while I've already in my inventory 200/200 ? So can I have 250/200 or even 400/200 (or more?) ?

If this is possible, that would be great because this way I can first gather little by little many fragments and then each "month" I know I've certainly enough time (of course, you never know what can come in between, but that aside), I build 1 Forgotten Temple.
From then on, each time I know I've during 1 month enough free time to play, I build one, otherwise not.
Personally I would rather saving up forgotten temples. Let's say keeping 2 in stock + a quarter or half frag. for the next before building one when I know I can get most out it's use.

Thanks for the replies about the Forgotten Temple.
I've "thought" I could only have ONE temple at the time. So learned something today :p

I still find Great Buildings in FoE always a very nice and great thing to have! I totally don't care about "efficiency", so I build St Basil & Deal Caslte too !

I currently see only 1 way to improve my Attack boost for DA :getting my SBC & DC higher! I'm totally not sure IF I can get my hands on a L9 Trading Post and don't know what the next events will give and if something give Attack for DA, then the question remains : can we get it without spending real money?(I'm not planning to spend real money on beta world, maybe I do on life server?)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thanks for the replies about the Forgotten Temple.
I've "thought" I could only have ONE temple at the time. So learned something today :p

I still find Great Buildings in FoE always a very nice and great thing to have! I totally don't care about "efficiency", so I build St Basil & Deal Caslte too !

I currently see only 1 way to improve my Attack boost for DA :getting my SBC & DC higher! I'm totally not sure IF I can get my hands on a L9 Trading Post and don't know what the next events will give and if something give Attack for DA, then the question remains : can we get it without spending real money?(I'm not planning to spend real money on beta world, maybe I do on life server?)
That's honestly admirable. I value efficiency also highly and take it into account when considering new buildings. To either switching out stuff in favour of something else. Though for DC to get at the efficiency of forgotten temple it needs to be levelled to lvl358. For perspective the highest GB's I've seen where just past lvl200.

That's honestly admirable. I value efficiency also highly and take it into account when considering new buildings. To either switching out stuff in favour of something else. Though for DC to get at the efficiency of forgotten temple it needs to be levelled to lvl358. For perspective the highest GB's I've seen where just past lvl200.
Trying to be efficient with a "game" let flow the "fun" out of me, easy. And I like the view of both GB's (SBC & DC) LOL ...
For me I don't care SBC or DC are way lower in efficiency as the Forgotten Temple (for example) .... Yes, I compare building with each other, but I almost never "calculate" the efficiency of buildings...that feels for me a bit "creepy" o_O

zookeepers

Marquis
Assuming the forgotten temple as a 12 tile building is not fair, because it is a temporary building. It's upkeep cost is getting through GE5 every week. If you do it fighting, you would have many buildings giving blue boosts. If you do it by nego, you are using goods that others of your buildings have produced. Anyways you have to count up the tiles those buildings occupy.

So, FT isn't any simple 12 tiled building. It's more like a 200 tiled one. But see, it gives 40%/40%/50%/50% boost and perhaps like 120 FPs. So in total, it pays. But just merely, IMO. Not any great like the SoZ.

If the red boost value was 200%, not necessary 2000%, it would have been stunning.

Assuming the forgotten temple as a 12 tile building is not fair, because it is a temporary building. It's upkeep cost is getting through GE5 every week. If you do it fighting, you would have many buildings giving blue boosts. If you do it by nego, you are using goods that others of your buildings have produced. Anyways you have to count up the tiles those buildings occupy.

So, FT isn't any simple 12 tiled building. It's more like a 200 tiled one. But see, it gives 40%/40%/50%/50% boost and perhaps like 120 FPs. So in total, it pays. But just merely, IMO. Not any great like the SoZ.

If the red boost value was 200%, not necessary 2000%, it would have been stunning.
Perhaps another way to approach this is to consider "opportunity cost". In my main SAJM city I currently have red boosts of 2691/1716 with a lot of tiles taken up with buildings providing these boosts. I am able to auto-battle to 110 in GBG and can manually battle to about 125. If I were to exchange a bunch of red boost buildings for blue ones my red boosts will drop. This will reduce the level of attrition that I can achieve. In this hypothetical example, the same amount of space has been dedicated to providing army boosts (red boost buildings swapped for blue ones) and the cost of this exchange is some amount of attrition reduction. Depending on how drastically I exchange buildings, the drop in attrition could be a little, or a lot. For sake of discussion, let's say I will only be able to manually battle to 90 (a reduction of 35). This would equate to approximately 35 fewer GBG battles each day of the season (fewer battles when I'm burning attrition before reset). We all can calculate the value of 35 battles. I think that it is this value that should be compared with the value of the FT and the Serpent buildings.