• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
I don't even know what to say, really, GE L5 sucks, people didn't build city defense for PVP Arena and they won't do it for GE L5 either, and for what it offers, the effort is not worth it. The diamond nerf is also huge, and in my opinion and what I was hoping to see, the GE rewards should scale based on the Age you are in, an IA player should not receive the same rewards as a Space Age Jupiter Moon one, diamonds included. Giving an average of 80 diamonds per week to a Space Age Jupiter Moon player feels like a mockery, increasing diamond rewards based on the Age they are in would definitely encourage players to go above Iron Age and really play the game, this is what Inno should do.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why would a SAJM player need more diamonds than an Iron player?
The one in Iron needs more diamonds for expansions and building his city unlike the player in SAJM where his city is almost final.
If we follow your logic, then the quantity of goods to open any level should also be proportional to age.
Where an Iron player will only cost 50 goods for level 1, the SAJM player should therefore cost 5,000?

GateKeeper

Baronet
for level 1 guild expedition potential loss of 55 diamonds
level 2 loss of 95 diamonds and level 175 diamonds
aahh they have diverted my attn to the silliness of Fragging the Gate and Face useless buildings as I only started GE I moments ago so didn't get far enough to see the diamond changes.

@kafidav I didn't "like" your comment cause I fear Inno would say , "see they like the diamond nerf" lol , but i appreciate the heads up on the diamond nerf

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
For the fragments it would be good if they automatically assemble when the right number is reached. it would avoid having 224/200 (ou1234/200).
there is no point in leaving them as fragments when the complete object can be assembled.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Why would a SAJM player need more diamonds than an Iron player?
The one in Iron needs more diamonds for expansions and building his city unlike the player in SAJM where his city is almost final.
If we follow your logic, then the quantity of goods to open any level should also be proportional to age.
Where an Iron player will only cost 50 goods for level 1, the SAJM player should therefore cost 5,000?
An IA expansion costs about 600 diamonds where a SAJM expansion is 2 200, for example, and new Ages will keep coming up. And while the game is in a constant changge, a city is never finished.
Also the quantity of goods to open higher levels IS proportional to the age. The cost for IA is 2 IA - II, 4 IA - III, 8 IA - IV & 32 IA - V, where for SAJM is 12 of each SAV Goods - II, 24 of each SAJM Goods - III, 48 of each SAJM Goods - IV, 192 of each SAJM Goods - V.

And bigger rewards the higher the Age you are in would motivate the players to quit camping in IA, which would help everybody in a way. and which is kinda my point, like how event grand prises stats are Age-based, so should GE rewards be.

But with NOW IMPORTANT things fragmented that we need, and no diamonds, I do pity new players. Oh for Inno - that makes newbies buy more diamonds though - but it's going to now take a lot longer (especially if it's MORE costly in goods, and/or HARDER for troops) and may not even be the right choice as the early-game learning ground/resource it was.
Exactly that. One idea. Give each player a series of quests: Finish GE1, GE2,..., GE5. Reward 2 of those corresponding kits...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If you are so convinced, close your account!
Inno will see your dissatisfaction more with fewer players than with comments without arguments and with insults.

CrashBoom

Legend
No it wasn't.

People gave up voting and replying because it didn't change anything.

The nerf hurts even smaller guilds, not just the top collaborative farming guilds.
are you kidding

because you just said more than 1/3 of the people like the new reward payout of level 1-4 o_O

because first GBG nerf voting: 466 voters. 153 liked it, 319 against the nerf = 1/3 likes
and that 1/3 is about all early votings until people stopped (approximate)

Basically, with the constant nerfs or attempt to nerf, introduction of paid event passes, intro of fragments it is VERY obvious that Innos focus is only on increasing revenue.

They do not care about developing a fun game for people to play. They need to realize that if it's no longer fun, people have no use to spend $$ on the things they already purchase. The players who have never paid also contribute to the enjoyment of the paying players or ones who buy several buildings in each event, so all players user experience should be top priority.

If they did care about user experience, they would've listened and made positive changes a long time ago.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
You are the one claiming people liked the nerf.
It's a bit off topic but I like this evolution of GB.
This limits abuse.

Those who abuse to make 200,000 fights without attrition win far too much at the expense of those who play normally.
And those who earn too much in GB then complain because they don't earn enough elsewhere.

The reproaches made at level 5 of the expedition are not comparable, it is primarily the pleasure of playing that is concerned (redoing an entire old town to attack with the defense bonuses is not desired). Similarly, the fragments are not attractive beyond the characteristics of the final buildings. Waiting several weeks to accumulate fragments is not fun, it is painful.