• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

see my post above

there are no chances - you get fixed fragments - the % given in my table are fragments given per week / fragments needed to assemble
Thanks. I think I understand. Completing L4 will result in 90 fragments of the L4 Selection Kit (720 frags needed to assemble). The assembled kit can be exchanged for a TF or a TF Upgrade or a FoY or a FoY Shrink Kit. This means that it will take 8 weeks of completing GE4 to get a one kit and 16 weeks to get a shrunk FoY. 3 shrunk FoYs per year. Previously, each GE season, we had a 50% chance of getting a FoY Shrink kit and a 20% chance of getting an FoY (which works out to 10 shrunk FoYs per year). FoYs cut by 70%, diamonds cut by 50%. UGH!

Guys, I'll tell you one thing - the only way to stop "innovation" is to stop playing if we don't like it.
Writing in the Forum achieves nothing, and we've seen that after the thousands of comments written about GBG that nobody paid attention to.
Grumbling on here but unaccompanied by a refusal to play by the new "rules" changes nothing, in fact makes things worse.
The choice is yours.
Аfter the controversial Level 5 was introduced I said I wouldn't play it, but after today's insane, and dare I say humiliating changes, I'm stopping playing GE at all.
I don't believe things will improve unless there is a mass exodus of players.
I'll wait a season or two without playing and if nothing changes I'll remove alsothe Temple, who is completely useless at the moment.
If we want things to get back to the way they used to be, it's not going to happen with grumbling here.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's sad to see the lack of thought at Inno.
Guilds made up of phone/tablet players cannot participate in GvG.
Until the GbG nerf is installed on the live servers, many guilds suffer from lack of balance and cannot truly play.
They only had the GEs left. And there you return them without real gains, especially with your fragments which have not only reduced the rewards for a work but which will penalize the players who during the events posed 10 to 20 faces of the elders to validate quests. Now they will have less AND they will have 2 to 3 more clicks to use them.
In short, the GE was the only competition whose actions did not depend on other guilds, the only competition that brought together a guild without possible jealousy, and you decide to upset everything without, ONCE AGAIN, taking into account the feedback from your community.
All I take away from this is that it's counterproductive to give feedback, because it's ignored at best.
It's been two years since all the communities have been complaining about the fragments of everything and you are still creating new ones???
Are you so lacking in innovation or creativity?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Writing in the Forum achieves nothing, and we've seen that after the thousands of comments written about GBG that nobody paid attention to.
That is wrong. Feedback is always appreciated and always read, forwarded and considered.
With Guild Battlegrounds, because of feedback it was decided to not bring it to live yet and explore more changes later on.

So please, keep on providing feedback.

SnowyNinja

Farmer
They said that they were "rebalancing" the earlier levels but that's not what they did they completely unnecessarily nerfed the levels which had been fine for years, since before I had been playing and now you can't tell me it's a pay-to-win, you can't get anything free anymore. The level one reward is the selection kit, if it's the same number of fragments for everyone it'll take 6 weeks to get one.

That is wrong. Feedback is always appreciated and always read, forwarded and considered.
With Guild Battlegrounds, because of feedback it was decided to not bring it to live yet and explore more changes later on.

From my long-term observations, and they are indeed long-term, this is not the case at all.
The fact is that the majority protested the GBG nerfs and nothing changed, and this is just the most drastic example.
The forum is a release valve for built up tensions, after which nothing significant changes.
Yes, Beta is a test environment, but that doesn't mean players should feel frustrated or even offended by the actions.
And if you only want to treat Beta as a test environment, remove the diamond buying because there is a conflict. With any payment to INNO, the relationship between the player and the company is transformed into a user-service provider relationship, and the user has rights, let's not forget.
And since I regularly make payments to INNO I am well within my rights to demand and hold them accountable for the service provided to me.
And to avoid unnecessary comments I will say that the fact that payment is a voluntary process does not override my consumer rights, nor does it give any service provider the right to ignore them.

Astrid

Baronet
Give us back the old rewards from GE 1-4. Leave me alone with these fragments and diamond stealing from us. Everything you touched lately turned into garbage. What rebalancing ? GE 5 has only useless fragment rewards and now you just turned level 1-4 into the same pile of nothing. I swear I will stop playing the expedition if this goes live. I will leave my guild and go somewhere where the expedition is not required anymore and most likely because I will get bored in a few months' time I will stop playing the game. The expedition was one of my favourite features of the game, if you ruin it I will quit for good in the near future. On my main world I wanted to invest in the premium pass for both Anniversary and Wildlife events but now for what ? To get some useless fragments ????

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Change of chests during the first 4 levels of EG:
- Lvl 1 and 2 / every 4 chests: Coin or Supplies / Military units / FP / Attempts / Pieces of ****
- Lvl 3 / all 4 chests: ToR blueprints / Goods / Military units / FP / Attempts / Pieces of ****
- Lvl 4: 81 diamonds on average each week (3 chests of 90 diamonds at 30%) / Goods / Military units / FP / crap fragments

Analysis :
We earn less diamonds (not cool), no more victory towers (cool), more military units (cool), more FP (cool) but above all a mass of fragments that will have three effects.
Not only do these fragments decrease the number of rewards, but they will slow down manipulations by adding clicks during use.
On the other hand, those looking for a specific building (cultivation on the terrace, for example) are sure to win by accumulating the GE week after week.

Overall, other than the increased shards and drastically reduced diamonds, players are winning on the new rewards.
But as always players will shout loudly giving the impression that we are penalized when I see the opposite.

My only suggestion for improvement is to remove the shards to directly win the kit.
I do the GEs every week, and every 2 months (after 8 GEs) I have enough faces of the elders to validate the satisfaction event quests. With your new principle of fragments, I will have gained only one or two where I gained 8. It is my only disappointment.

Juber with all due respect, this really isnt a great argument for you - GBG has not been a popular update, you were told that on a thread even longer than this one, and a poll, and nothing has changed? You might not have launched it live but it's been on Beta for months without change.

I really hope you don't do a similar approach of "they'll forget about it eventually" because that just isn't true, I and many others play less GBG on beta because of the imbalance. Similarly, this will happen for GE. There are really dedicated players committed to the guild who will try keep up for the sake of their guild, but it seems so unfair to punish them with worse rewards, rather than encourage more people to play by making positive new changes.

I can't imagine moderating a thread with this many engaged players is easy, so I'm really not trying to have a go - but genuinely I do think people are bothered here because GE (and GBG) are very fundamental to why many people play, and making them less valuable feels like a bad way to improve this game.

-Alin-

Emperor
Ok, so another week passed, another few hours I made free to „record” what I did on guild expedition, most probably I should not have spent the time and goods, but nevermind.

Beggining.
My stats without potions: 250/246.
I used 31x30% defender potions.
My stats after using deff potions: 250/1176.
Also kraken was active.

I did 10 manual fights, all won, and 6 negotiations at the end.
Total of diamonds used for extra turns: 30 diamonds.

Total ammount of goods used this time:
Encounter numberGoods ammount spent
1)30-statue
2)50-statue
3)60-statue
4)300-2 statues
5)60-statue
6)80-statue
7)90-statue
8)380-2 statues
9)90-statue
10)110-statue
11)120-statue(failed)+798 nego
12)0 statue+1235 nego
13)110 statue+640 nego
14)0 statue+735 nego
15)0 statue+901 nego
16)0 statue+1248 nego
Total7037 total goods spent

Here is the video in case if needed:

Total spent 7037 goods, 31 defender potions, tavern x15minutes extra turn and 30 diamonds for extra negotiation attempts for the entire level 5 of guild expedition, and that price just for some fragments, thats formidable /s

Last edited: