• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I have never thought the day will come when i decide to put in my 2 cents about the game, because i enjoy the game in general. The changes in GE (as it stands now) however, i am sorry to say but it will be not fair anymore (at least from my point of view).
I am not able to recall the exact date, but roughly 2 years ago Wishing wells have been removed from the events (daily rewards), do understand the reason behind, got to sell those diamond packages somehow. I did not lose hope, i have decided to work really hard and get all my cities to 64th gate aiming for that Fountain of Youth specifically. As it stands now (fragments 720 required), it will not be worth the effort, eventually less time spent in game...will become a hobby at best.
Behind my frustration is that, there are players out there with 1000-1500 or more wishing wells in their cities, which they acquired before they were removed. These players make 130.000 diamonds per year (without a sweat)...... yes i am jealous!!! When i see a building i really like, i WANT to burn diamonds too, to get as many as possible. With current direction GE1-4 levels are going... What chances i have/we have (not as much old timers), to catch up to their level?

hades8840

Squire
You have just killed Ge omg I just played through to 5th no building just frags so will take weeks if not months to get 1 building of what isnt even that great and was ok when you grabbed them outright from a camp and sold in AH..plus no diamonds till lvl 4 the only way I got diamonds on beta was via GE as I am not paying money on a test server (hint is in the name why) so you have around 30% to get diamonds or a 70% chance to get forge points a total of 3 times .. unless a guild forces to do GE can see many just not bothering because for many including me even though I spend 100's on this game for diamonds I top up via GE

checkmate70

Farmer
PLEASE DONT make level V a permanent part of the game unless you make the cost more reasonable for guild members to play and ALSO for the encounters as you have us PAYING and PAYING and PAYING to play which seems rather like a punishment than a reward for those of us who have endured the previous IV levels and NOW you add something that seems really more like torture than a challenge. ONLY 6 members of my guild of 32 actually attempted any of the encounters ; NONE were impressed at ALL with it and unless you change it to a less costly endeavor and as others have stated above ; understand that newer members that havent evolved their cities very far are NOT even going to attempt any encounters and probably MOST of them dont even work level IV ; BUT I suppose the game is meant to be that way isnt it ?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
If I had imagined an original expedition level 5 I would have thought of:

* exploration of an unknown country in which there are unknown armies.
* these totally new units are the same for all ages but with progressive powers (and maybe progressive displacements and ranges)
* attack bonuses do not work so the difficulty remains present for everyone.

The disadvantage is that this level does not allow you to value the defense bonuses of the city, but this objective is absurd, it has no raison d'être for this new level.
The very idea of applying these bonuses to attack is doomed to failure because it is so illogical.

Using defensive bonuses can only be done if you really defend against an attack, but that seems impossible to put in place.

The path to taking defense stats for Level V turns everything that players have earned up to this point on its head, in large part at high stakes. Now all this should be thrown overboard for an additional level in the GEX? For everything else, the existing values are still required, nobody will certainly go there and weaken for a level in the GEX whose possible gains nobody is interested in, especially since you only fragments or little pictures can win. Where's the attraction in doing that?

From my long-term observations, and they are indeed long-term, this is not the case at all.
The fact is that the majority protested the GBG nerfs and nothing changed, and this is just the most drastic example.
The forum is a release valve for built up tensions, after which nothing significant changes.
Yes, Beta is a test environment, but that doesn't mean players should feel frustrated or even offended by the actions.
And if you only want to treat Beta as a test environment, remove the diamond buying because there is a conflict. With any payment to INNO, the relationship between the player and the company is transformed into a user-service provider relationship, and the user has rights, let's not forget.
And since I regularly make payments to INNO I am well within my rights to demand and hold them accountable for the service provided to me.
And to avoid unnecessary comments I will say that the fact that payment is a voluntary process does not override my consumer rights, nor does it give any service provider the right to ignore them.
Your "User rights" begin, and end, with your agreement to INNO's Terms of Service. Without such agreement you could not be playing.

That is wrong. Feedback is always appreciated and always read, forwarded and considered.
With Guild Battlegrounds, because of feedback it was decided to not bring it to live yet and explore more changes later on.

So please, keep on providing feedback.
And one more thing concerning only GBG.
Personally, I don't care that you have spared this misunderstanding to the players in the other servers.
I play in Beta, Beta only, and spend my funds here in Beta.
There are financial gains from my time in Beta for INNO, right?
Then let me ask you the most logical question - why does INNO make me so that I am on unequal footing with other players?
After you created something that the vast majority of players don't like, why didn't you bring back the old way of playing, but make people frustrated and suffer?
The GBG prank was a complete failure and you ruined something a lot of people liked. People through whom INNO was making an economic profit? Do you think this is fair behaviour towards players and users?
Bring back the old way of playing GBG.
And I am quite seriously considering sending a long and very detailed letter to the people with the highest position in INNO, because it is obvious that there is filtering of information and running away from answers and responsibility here.

Lindsay

Merchant
There are still some encounters that are giving temple Blueprints.
Yeah, the 1st bp is on level 3 only. Imagine you are a new player (or create a new world) and every single blueprint is a pure precious thing, especially the ones for the temple of the relics. You can't go far yet but you know (or you knew) - every week you'll have 1-2 bps from 1-2 level of the GE

it's like "There are still some encounters that are giving diamonds" - level 4 only, 3 times with a chance of 30%, 90 diamonds. But at the same time you just know - not enough

zookeepers

Marquis
It is understandable that you think giving away GE1-4 prizes plus GE5 prizes is too much. (I don't think so though.) But even then it is inappropriate to cut down prizes without such announcement. At least you should say that you decided to decrease the prizes.

Cutting diamonds is unacceptable because diamonds isn't included in GE5.

With this balance, I would be very happy if GE5 is never ever released in live servers. (including all that neW buildings)

Astrid

Baronet
Guild expedition as guild expedition, but why everything in this game have to be heavily fragmented? ...

It is annoying to open the inventory and 5 pages there only fragments ... :/

Forge of FRAGMENTS.
They want you to keep playing. Oh wait I need 15 more fragments for face of the ancients, 73 fragments for Archdruid Hut, 11 fragments for garbage terrace farm, 111 fragments for don't remember what temple that omg expires in 28 days and so on.

FRAGMENTS and TIMERS, to force you to keep playing this nonsense.

Jules

Squire
They want you to keep playing. Oh wait I need 15 more fragments for face of the ancients, 73 fragments for Archdruid Hut, 11 fragments for garbage terrace farm, 111 fragments for don't remember what temple that omg expires in 28 days and so on.

FRAGMENTS and TIMERS, to force you to keep playing this nonsense.
Funny how it makes me want to play less.

To me GE5 costs more than it gives. Now GE1-4 is so heavily fragmented that I don't see why I should bother anymore. If that's Inno's way of giving me new "challenges" I say no thanks.