• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Changing the entire meta of the game just for GE isn't that Nice.
City defender stats were pointless since the very beggining of the game ...
Why make them after 11 years usefull?
People in 11 years could have gathered and kept them if were important for anyone from previous years.
I tend to disagree here. I think they don't change meta for GE, instead they change GE to start changing the meta. All in all stats that are useless are always bad in such a game. So I think that using city def as a stat is basically a good way. I'm more concerned about the removal of the diamonds because it adresses a late game problem (diamond cities) at the cost of early game players.

CrashBoom

Legend
It's a Lvl 4 selection kit needing 720 fragments too

image.png

So either that's a bug, or the end encounter on every level is that same selection kit, hopefully with more fragments than just 5 for each subsequent level
oh

I only finished the first 12 and looked at the reward

the text is too long to show which kit it is exactly
it shows only
e16.jpg
should be shortened to "... lv. 4"

but level 4 kit in level 1 looks for me as a bug too

and 720 fragments for level 4 kit (assuming we get 60 only in level 4 with 5/10/15/30) is WAY too much
12 weeks for one kit

SirAlucard

Steward
Finished GEX1-3 and I'm on the last encounter of 4. Result: 90/180 GEX1 Selection Kits, 90/360 GEX2, 90/360 GE3 and after the last encounter 90/720 GEX4. This means every two weeks of beating the four levels for a selection kit most people will sell at the AD, 4 weeks for the Ritual Flame selection kit and GEX3 selection kit each. The latter will probably also be dropped at the AD. And 8!!! weeks for the GEX4 kit, which will be used by some and sold by everyone else. Diamonds only available on level 4, 270 total at best. ToR blueprints also only on level 4 available. This is a kick to the face for every new player. Now they first need to be able to beat level 4 before they can think about a ToR for themself, which means a whole ton of goods or a year of events to gather enough A/D for the offensive army, which is the opposite direction of GEX5.

In addition, I could be wrong, so please bear with me, the difficulty of the 4th level was also raised. The motivation to do the GEX at all dropped drastically for me. The only thing, that still may motivate me, would be the ToR relics.

InnoGames, you f***** up big time.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Finished GEX1-3 and I'm on the last encounter of 4. Result: 90/180 GEX1 Selection Kits, 90/360 GEX2, 90/360 GE3 and after the last encounter 90/720 GEX4.
level 4 kit still TOO much fragments
8 weeks. 16 weeks for a small fountain with 2 kits. so basically 3 of them per year

and for me still doesn't make much sense to give kits not only in "their level"

ToR blueprints also only on level 4 available.
doesn't make sense
newer players need it in level 1

Diamonds only available on level 4, 270 total at best.
better than nothing

SirAlucard

Steward
level 4 kit still TOO much fragments
8 weeks. 16 weeks for a small fountain with 2 kits. so basically 3 of them per year

and for me still doesn't make much sense to give kits not only in "their level"

doesn't make sense
newer players need it in level 1

better than nothing
To the last point I agree, better than nothing. But overall it's the middle finger for new cities. Side cities, which only purpose was to gather diamonds in the GEX will need much more time now to prepare before the payout starts. Overall, they nerfed the GEX to hell and expect us to be happy about it. And new cities will need at least 1 year to prepare GEX1-4 and another to prepare GEX5, if they want to do all of it. Not worth at all.

Kommodor

Merchant
this crap that I got in exp for completing 4, 8 and 12 battles in the expedition is absolutely unnecessary for me in the city. I will pass this expedition, but all the new things I see from the developers show that I need to find something new to entertain myself from Monday

Last edited:

hujjik

Squire
Temple of Relics

If you changed the guild expedition rewards, you should also change the rewards from the Temple of Relics.

Suggestion for changes:

Common relics:
Remove Gate of the Sun God and Face of the Ancient and replace them with their choice set of parts. Add 4 expedition attempts.

Uncommon relics:
Remove Ritual Flame and Tribal Square. Replace them with Tribal Square and Sacred Skywatch parts selection set. Add Ritual Flame parts selection set.

Rare relics:
Remove Sacred Sky Watch, Terrace Farm and Fountain of Youth. Replace them with Terrace Farm and Fountain of Youth parts selection set. Add (50?) diamonds reward.

SirAlucard

Steward
Temple of Relics

If you changed the guild expedition rewards, you should also change the rewards from the Temple of Relics.

Suggestion for changes:

Common relics:
Remove Gate of the Sun God and Face of the Ancient and replace them with their choice set of parts. Add 4 expedition attempts.

Uncommon relics:
Remove Ritual Flame and Tribal Square. Replace them with Tribal Square and Sacred Skywatch parts selection set. Add Ritual Flame parts selection set.

Rare relics:
Remove Sacred Sky Watch, Terrace Farm and Fountain of Youth. Replace them with Terrace Farm and Fountain of Youth parts selection set. Add (50?) diamonds reward.
In all honesty, this is a dumb idea. We don't need more fragments or selection kits that end at the AD, we need less.

Quoras

Merchant
Its just sad how they complete ruined another feature again. And that @Juber even felt the need to explicitly LIE to us by pretending the amount of Buildings stays the same for active players with the new fragments but it is a complete lie. You get way less buildings and way less upgradekits now because of the combination of rewards. While you could get a complete fountain of youth AND a terasse farm complete in only 5 rounds of gex 4 on average. now you need 32!!!!

SirAlucard

Steward
Its just sad how they complete ruined another feature again. And that @Juber even felt the need to explicitly LIE to us by pretending the amount of Buildings stays the same for active players with the new fragments but it is a complete lie. You get way less buildings and way less upgradekits now because of the combination of rewards. While you could get a complete fountain of youth AND a terasse farm complete in only 5 rounds of gex 4 on average. now you need 32!!!!
It's worse, there was a chance to win both upgraded every two weeks. They nerfed it from potentially 12,5 pro year for both to 3 pro year for one type. And, until proven wrong, I think Juber lied unconsciously to us, because of missing or false infos they got from Inno.