• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

SnowyNinja

Farmer
personally negotiating all of level 5 took about 1K of each good current and previous I am nowhere near being able to fight and the buildings are a scam you spend more goods than you save let's hope things change and they do something with this feedback they are getting because it's is more likely for them to rework it the way we are asking then it possible that they don't see this feedback. They know this feedback is here they choose not to do anything with it, but the thing is some of the best games are close to their community and they change things based on feedback this is not the most they do is nerf things if it's not the only thing they know how to do, yes they made lvl 5 easier that doesn't change the fact that the rewards are still crap. I'm not saying they need to listen to us and we are entitled to nothing I am just stating my opinion I am not forcing anyone to do anything I think people need to calm down it is not worth yelling at each other on what needs to be done it is after all just a game, if nothing changes we'll move on we just won't do lvl 5 or something like that while those more attached to the game will adapt to it and finish it every week. It will end up like GvG not many people participate.

GwenGwen

Merchant
My personal review::

I've always loved GEs.
Now I no longer recognize them and the desire to do them has passed.

For what?
Because the first 4 levels are no longer the same.
Because I'm invaded by fragments that I have to win because there are no other prizes, even if I'm not interested in it. At least before we hoped to win the prize we preferred out of two or three.
I expected a new level on the same line as the first 4, not a different new level which in addition ravages the first 4 to such an extent that they are unrecognizable.
And in any case the price is too expensive (attack or negotiation) for what we win, at most a monument that self-destructs in 28 days. Few inviting self destruct concept. The game is not worth the candle

Yes the customer is king, because without a customer the merchant is dead.
So please put the 4 levels back as they were before and balance the fifth based on those 4 levels that made GE so successful

iphi

Farmer
I think this is only the second time that i have ever written on here.
What a kick in the guts.
I dont mind that level 5 uses your defence stats although they seem to be over the top.
What really disturbed me was the changes to level 1-4 prizes and the level 5 prizes that appear pretty average for what it would cost.
GE was a really enjoyable component of the game and now it is not, and a big part of that is the endless and useless fragments.
Anyway, I have had my little vent and sit back hoping for more than a negligible change but realising that it probably wont happen.

esoterism

Squire
At current stage with a city full of all availiable defense building and GB will never ever beat stage 80, so EG5 is designed to be deceptive as INNO knows the fact, so INNO wish us to be angry at us. This is then developpers hating players.

esoterism

Squire
a city full of that would easily beat level 5

but can it still beat level 4 :D
Wrong there are no such building availiable.
Why trying to deffend INNO which is totally wrong here ? Are you a INNO's troll ?

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS MESS IS : REVERT TO PREVIOUS GE4 with diamond reward and totally RESHUFLE GE5 [full stop]

It requires here somebody reponsible and reasonable that understand that 76 pages of negative feedback requires an URGENT ACTION !!
with APOLOGIZES to angry customers (yes customers and not players AS WE PAY INNO with our own real money).

This silly GE5 should never have reached the real servers in the first place, This is a gross mistake by INNO and should be STOPPED IMMEDIATLY.
We will then accept your apologizes.

Last edited:

esoterism

Squire
If INNO were not afraid of loosng money or face, they will organise a real (not flooded by trolls) pool to know who is in favour or against this EG5. But when we organise such pools they always deleted them as they are always loosing. An undefendable position is not maintenable.

Last edited:

esoterism

Squire
The official message of GE5 in French said that the release of it will not be this week, and then let say somebody hit the wrong button and released it wrongly, then it is easy to not loose face and withdraw it to adapt it to a level some average customer can play it and insert some diamond alternative prize to silly fragments that frankly shoulld be renamed to something more intelligent than 1,2,3 and 4.
You should spend as much of our onw money in naming this things as properly and attractively than the design of building (which by the way is beautiful).
Come on, REACT !! and you will be pardoned as we love this game.

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
Yes. It might be a matter of flavoring.
If GE5 was named something like The Aztecs Strikes Back, and
it was flavored that you actually have to defend your city from the Mesoamerican enemy troops
sailing across the ocean (you have to defeat 16 ships in total for victory!), instead of exploring in the foggy region,
being have to use city def bonus could have caused less resistance from the players.

being reasonable is kind of important, I think.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You are the only one there with other trolls defending INNO.....
Can you stop with your insults?
Just because someone doesn't think like you doesn't mean they're a troll!
Would you like me to call you an idiot because you spend your time bellowing saying things that are totally false and/or believing that all the silent mass thinks like you?
If you don't know how to show respect for other players how can you believe that Inno will take your opinion seriously?

If INNO were not afraid of loosng money or face, they will organise a real (not flooded by trolls) pool to know who is in favour or against this EG5. But when we organise such pools they always deleted them as they are always loosing. An undefendable position is not maintenable.
Look back to the feedback for the Anniversary Event. Here, and on my live server, there were lots of complaints about how hard the mini-game was. Interestingly, the complaints died down quickly when players learned how to play it and realized that it was not so difficult after all. Seems like each new introduction goes through the same growing pains and I'm sure that INNO is not oblivious to this. I predict the same phenomenon will occur with L5. Many players, perhaps most players, will figure out a way to complete it that works for them. Perhaps INNO will continue to tweak it but, if they do, I would not expect them to be large

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Le message officiel de GE5 en français précise que la sortie de celui-ci ne se fera pas cette semaine
Can you give me the link to this source?
I am very present in the French community and I have not seen such information.
Because it's counterproductive to claim things the beta community can't verify are true and then yell that Inno isn't listening to you.

zookeepers

Marquis
Look back to the feedback for the Anniversary Event. Here, and on my live server, there were lots of complaints about how hard the mini-game was. Interestingly, the complaints died down quickly when players learned how to play it and realized that it was not so difficult after all. Seems like each new introduction goes through the same growing pains and I'm sure that INNO is not oblivious to this. I predict the same phenomenon will occur with L5. Many players, perhaps most players, will figure out a way to complete it that works for them. Perhaps INNO will continue to tweak it but, if they do, I would not expect them to be large

Anniversary event was way too easy at the beginning.
Complaints came from how it was difficult to understand rather than its difficulty at that point.
Then, they made the game extremely difficult. People started to complain about the difficulty at this point.
After that, Inno made it a little easier again. And, complaints declined.

About GE5, similar thing is already happening.
Inno increased the rewards in GE1-4 again (except for FoY) and made the enemy troops little weaker.
Oppositions in this thread decreased, but not have gone to zero yet.

GwenGwen

Merchant
Can you give me the link to this source?
I am very present in the French community and I have not seen such information.
Because it's counterproductive to claim things the beta community can't verify are true and then yell that Inno isn't listening to you.

Monday morning around 9 am French time it was written that it was not for this next Ge in the sentence above Summary. At 1 p.m. it was erased

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Indeed on Monday it was announced that on Tuesday the EG would start with the new version, which contradicts your statements.

And if this has been modified, thought a little, it's only because Naolia is only limited to translating Juber's texts, but the latter announced at the time that the rewards for GE 1 to 4 would not be done in a first time, in the following week.

Stop seeing evil everywhere and think a little before starting rumors.

GwenGwen

Merchant
I also remember that all the players present also on beta had said that the test would have lasted months before arriving on the worlds. It only lasted three weeks.
Maybe it would be a good idea to put it back on beta to have time to test it better before putting it on the official versions.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You are absolutely right gwengwen, you have to know how to give time to the beta!
That said, the usefulness of the beta is only to detect bugs, except in the context of GbG... ^^