• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

RonTeddy

Merchant
Because a kit has no impact unlike a terrace culture.
Transform your kit into a terrace culture then store it and resell it.
You will earn more but you will need to have the space on your city AND use a storage kit.
It is therefore normal that the "terrace cultivation" kit yields less than a terrace cultivation.
Before I could sell it like this, now I'm supposed to make room and use a storage kit? What if the fragment madness was simply abolished again?

I guess that INNO is trying to prepare the live server players for L5. After only 3 days of playing the Anniversary Event mini-game (12 boards total in each of 5 cities) I have received more defense boost potions than I have received in almost 3 years of playing.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Only it's not blue shield % that players need, but blue swords.
And that's another story....
If Inno wants players to diversify their city, everyone must be able (if they want to and to the detriment of the many buildings in red swords) to win as many buildings with these famous blue swords. But for the moment there are very few and very rare.
Which generates frustration because even those who would like to diversify their city have no opportunity.

Only it's not blue shield % that players need, but blue swords.
And that's another story....
If Inno wants players to diversify their city, everyone must be able (if they want to and to the detriment of the many buildings in red swords) to win as many buildings with these famous blue swords. But for the moment there are very few and very rare.
Which generates frustration because even those who would like to diversify their city have no opportunity.
Exactly so, attack for defending army (blue swords) are indeed "rare" ! If you missed some of the previous events you've much work on getting the selection kits for them, like Winter Bakery (Gingerbread, L6), Winter Canal (Jolie Canal, L10), Athlon Abbey L10, Hippodrome Sphendone L6, Mikoto Bridge L8, Bear Mountain L7, Phantom Tower of Conjunction L11 (= 'Golden' lvl !), Panda Reserve L9 or way better Panda Shrine L10 (=Golden lvl!), Bamboo Bridge (piece of Panda res.), Buccaneer's Boathouse L11, ... Primrose Bloom (piece of Harvest Farm) and Standing Stone (piece of Celtic Forest), Mystical Organ + Terror Teacup (2 pieces of Horror Circus). And then we've also Tactical Towers, Tree of Silence and Globe Fountains. More I couldn't found that have those "blue swords". So you need to do a lot of levels on TA, St Basil and Deal C and trying to get your Castle (system) higher ... This all will take years !

That's why I already did a few suggestions in direction of creating an extra GB that give defending boost. (Zeus + CoA + CdM < TA > St Basil + Deal C + ...? )
I start wondering what Inno do with all given suggestions ... I start to get again the feeling I'm talking to a wall ... like I was giving suggestions for PvP Arena, for Moghul Empire ... o_O

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
GBs are not the solution!
On my live world, I have 1,500% attack (red) of which only 300 via my GB (so 1,200 with special buildings).
I think more that Inno should review the tavern bonuses immediately while waiting for him to offer us special buildings adapted to the new game conditions.

Or why not a converter?
An item that would transform on a building except GB, red into blue and vice versa.

Even after the first round of adjustments, the GE L5 rewards are not enough to persuade me to start replacing red boost buildings with blue boost ones. The Phantom Tower is okay but not worth the effort that will be required, on a weekly basis, to sustain it. I haven't crunched the numbers but I have a feeling trading off red boosts for blue will cost me more in terms of lost GBG opportunity than GE L5 is worth.

Not the solution? In the time, years ago, I started FoE (2016) I can not remember that many Event buildings or other special buildings had a boost % for attacking or defending army ...yeah, the very first I got were the Cherry Garden sets (size 5 x 5) with the Sakura Rock L2 twice on each set (but it took me a few years at least to get 4 such sets placing in a square), but further on ... ?
In that time I got all and firstly(!), my boost of Zeus, CoA and CdM all 3 up to L10 only giving me 90% and with that I could do all of GE (L1-3) ...
So in that time my 3 GB's were most important !
There's just 1 GB missing, which I mentioned already 2 times earlier (groan) ...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
No, it's not just missing a GB.
Have you looked at the max of blue you will have to fight at the end of lvl 5 and the max of red at the end of lvl 4?
4 to 5 times more then it's not a simple GB more to have 3 of each, knowing that on one side we have a zeus (2x3) and on the other a Deal (7x7).
To fight 2,000% at lvl 5, it's not enough to simply level up 100 more!

"Maybe" an idea :
Let GE L1-4 like it is. Make of current GE L5 just a "separate" part, which can later eventually be complemented with more levels for defending army.
Name it (for example) "Guild Defending Project" (GDP) ... This way it become GDP Lvl1 with much lower % boost that is playable for even a player that is in the low ages...(eventually make it available from EMA or HMA and not from Iron Age?), but that all kind of players, long term or new, get a general message at least a few months in beforehand(!!) about the upcoming GDP, which need boost for defending army !

Side note for Inno : That "we" on beta aren't properly warned about it, I've no problems with, but on life servers ... if you, Inno, bring GE L5 in it's current shape on life servers ... I'm afraid for the consequences !

No, it's not just missing a GB.
Have you looked at the max of blue you will have to fight at the end of lvl 5 and the max of red at the end of lvl 4?
4 to 5 times more then it's not a simple GB more to have 3 of each, knowing that on one side we have a zeus (2x3) and on the other a Deal (7x7).
To fight 2,000% at lvl 5, it's not enough to simply level up 100 more!
Correct, but I never said I'm happy with the current shape of GE L5 depending it's high % boost, it's still way too high !! (= read : IMpossible to play for I believe 95% of all players)

Something tells me this player will not have any problem playing GE level 5 full auto.

View attachment 9357

> Age: Oceanic Future

> Attackers: 770% Att, 992% Def
> Defenders: 1480% Att, 4054% Def
Wow! Somebody was saving for a rainy day. LOL. They will be able to play L5 with no problem but an OF player with sub-1K attack boosts isn't going to get very far in GBG. Not a tradeoff that I would care to make (even if I had squirreled away a plethora of blue boosting buildings).

-Alin-

Emperor
Wow! Somebody was saving for a rainy day. LOL. They will be able to play L5 with no problem but an OF player with sub-1K attack boosts isn't going to get very far in GBG. Not a tradeoff that I would care to make (even if I had squirreled away a plethora of blue boosting buildings).
Apparently he has several years with the same passion for defending stats anyway, but for now he will play GE:V easily.

maksomi

Farmer
It seems to me that a GB that would convert both attack swords and shields into city defense swords and shields, this is the solution that would simultaneously reduce the problems with the set of blue stats, and on the other hand, this would not require the global destruction of red stats in the city only for GE5!
GB can be made more accessible or less available by varying the era! In a low era, it will be cheap both in terms of goods and pumping, and in Jupiter it will be more difficult!
It is important that such a GB has 2 multipliers! 1 is the level, 2 is the player's era!
For example, give 1x for Jupiter, 0.9x for Venus, etc.
And for levels, 1% per level, after 10 1% for 3 levels! As a result, at level 100, your GB will convert your 2000/1500 into 800/600 bonus
At the same time, this will not eliminate the need to hunt buildings with blue stats, but will give more players an entrance ticket to GE5, as well as more chances with the help of hands, and not auto attacks, to climb higher in the progress of GE5