• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
that is ridiculous
we get the building 4 times more often than the upgrade kit (not exactly. average value from postings above)

and we get the buildings more often (relics, earlier levels maybe)

so for one upgrade kit I will get 10 buildings

damn it. put selection kits in there :mad:

They likely want people not running out of potential chase items with the upgrades so don't want to award them too often. They also likely want it to be 'easy' to have a base for the upgrade for new players who don't have years of GE crap already.

I agree it's a bit disappointing, but it seems strictly speaking better than before. So not a lot to complain about. Just also not a lot to be hyped about.

DeletedUser8152

You made it harder and give out junk. I'm in ema and prizes are still junk. More fp awards would be good.

DeletedUser5097

On my live server, only a very few players has Atlantis Museum. I don't have either. I do not have time for checking my neighbors several times during the day. What are the odds currently? You can plunder 1-2FP from 10-15 neighbors and 5FP from 4-5 neighbors, so at sum 50FP if you have a lucky day?
After 2+ years of game I harvest 600FP+ per day from my buildings, in addition I have the lvl60 Himeji prizes, GE relics, GBG etc, so on an average 800FP+ per day.
I don't think it would worth to invest a huge amount of FPs into the Atlantis Museum to get potentially 20-25 extra FP a day. And again, most players do not have the time for continuously stalking on their neighbors.

On the other hand, I have a crappy city defense, but I try to harvest just in time each day. I fail to do this only 4-5 days per month. So I do not fear from being plundered :)
Lol it was just a joke. If I'm thinking of an target I'm thinking of plundering, but I must admit
you got very valid points

qaccy

Emperor
Not if you get 2-3 TF level 2 in a year. As is said, people like you always complain no matter what you get.

P.S. don't forgen TF can be plundered, it is a huge balance for 12 FP/day

It's still quite overpowered, but oddly it's only the FP production that's unreasonably high. Everything else is fairly reasonable to expect from upgrading a building, except for maybe the goods doubling being a bit too high as well. But I'm merely comparing it to the Cider Mill, which can be upgraded up to 5 times but still ends up worse than a TF that's only been upgraded once.

Anyway, late comment on the level 4 difficulty increase. It seems pretty significant. I get that level 4 is supposed to be challenging, but after getting used to how it was for so long, I'm wondering if this increase has essentially turned level 4 into the 'level 5' people have been requesting without actually adding more encounters to the feature. Can level 4 even be called level 4 anymore?

DeletedUser10315

So what would you like? Everyone should win 1 or 2 desired upgrades per week? So basically within a few months the whole city would be filled with lvl2 terrace farms and lvl2 gate of the sun god? And here we are again, everybody wants 1000FP+ production per day and 1000%+ attack boost in his/her city within a few month :)

5 good prizes per a year for free is more than 0. This glass is half full, but everyone sees it half empty :)

From main prizes of events (that are the really good buildings) you can win only one for free. Or you can wait to win another 1 or 2 in the next year. In this aspect I think yes, they are very limited. On the other hand 5 lvl2 terrace farms per year for free is not as bad.

Sounds like you have just hit puberty son and have a long life ahead of you, I'm an old man and cant wait 3 years to upgrade all my terrace farms.

DeletedUser10315

Anyone has the % of prizes in encounter # 51, 55, 59 and 63?

I mean, in those encounters the chance to get Diamonds is still 50%, or was decreased by adding new prize?
They decreased it.
Everytime I come in the forums there is a disappointing announcement.

prnt.sc/s85nsn
Only one word can describe it......................DISGRACE for the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I once wrote in the forum joking that only the Obelisks were out of attack bonus, now we seem to be close to it.
Since it seems that we passed this point I have a new suggestion for the devs.
Please provide us with a watering can 1588195899318.jpeg to water the grass of city surroundings, the higher the grass the higher the attack bonus we will get in return. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Babelus

Steward
They decreased it.
Everytime I come in the forums there is a disappointing announcement.
No they did not

Anyone has the % of prizes in encounter # 51, 55, 59 and 63?

I mean, in those encounters the chance to get Diamonds is still 50%, or was decreased by adding new prize?

They did not touch them. The bad thing regarding diamonds is only for 56th, 60th chests. There you go with 45% chance instead of 50%.
Not sure if I like lowering probability just to get opportunity to win tribal square upgrade.

My opionon: If TF lvl 2 gets 12 FPs why is goods production only doubled (20 goods instead of 10). It should be 25.

Tribal square level 2 is still too weak.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's still quite overpowered, but oddly it's only the FP production that's unreasonably high. Everything else is fairly reasonable to expect from upgrading a building, except for maybe the goods doubling being a bit too high as well. But I'm merely comparing it to the Cider Mill, which can be upgraded up to 5 times but still ends up worse than a TF that's only been upgraded once.

They do need *something* to be a chase item. If it wasn't powerful compared to typical buildings these days "why did you bother even? it just goes to the antique dealer anyways". If anything given that these aren't that common in the first place, it should be stronger.

Cider mill upgrades are *far more common* than terrace farm upgrades. So that's not a fair comparison.

Please provide us with a watering can
1588195899318.jpeg
to water the grass of city surroundings, the higher the grass the higher the attack bonus we will get in return. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Higher grass will allow the enemy come closer to the city while still undetected by guards manning the watchfires.... Obelisks are too small to provide hiding place from an incoming attacker. that is logical. You gotr my vote when proposing that idea.

qaccy

Emperor
@xivarmy I had a nice reply all typed up, but then it dawned on me that the Magnum Opus still has the best FP output of any production building and that doesn't require any upgrades at all. So I suppose the TF is fine as-is!

Instead, I'll ask a question to those commenting on the slightly lowered rate for select diamond prizes. Have the odds really gone down? Currently (on live servers), the diamond prizes in these chests aren't always available so it's a 50/50 chance only when they appear in the first place. It's my understanding that now, the diamond prize is always available in these chests. If this is the case, doesn't a 45% chance every week add up to more diamonds than a 50/50 chance only when they're even in the chest at all?

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Magnum Opus still has the best FP output of any production building and that doesn't require any upgrades at all. So I suppose the TF is fine as-is!
Well...
Considering BG, TF lvl 2 production is more like 18 - that is 0.6/square.

Even if you run the MO on 3 harvests a day (5 harvests in 2 days is not ruining the live schedule as much, and most players would only run it on 2 harvests...) you get 0.5/square. And that is ignoring roads...

DeletedUser9263

No Age special troops randomly won as rewards during GE level 4 encounters by players of any Era?

These new troops available only to fight at GE Level 5? Not in any other game battles (Continental Map, other GE Levels, GvG. GBG, Neighborhood, Quests related battles, Mars Ore battles, others)?
I'm not sure about troops as a reward, and not no age troops. Kinda like champions, but all five types rather than fast (or heavy) and new buffs/ abilities. Maybe an ability like phalanx that gives attack if next to each other (opposite of swarm) or faulty launch for artillery which gives the troop a 25% chance of hitting another random enemy as well. So chance for two hits, but completely randomized. I don't know about any other possible abilities. I'm making this up while I write this.

DeletedUser9263

Personally Idk why people are complaining about the TF 2. Personally I think the more fps the better. There probably won't be a level three, so it will need to be good enough to "stay good" as the new events are released over the course of time.

ShadowKing

Farmer
so with the new items we can now make the crap buildings like face, gate, tribal and ritual even more crap, Why would you place a gate, face or ritual in the first place, you wouldn't, same sort of goes for a tribal square, goods might be nice but do you really need the coins probably not so why place it, you wouldn't.
sacred sky watch, looks nice bigger then a SoK so why again would you place it, you wouldn't. Terrace farm, bigger sucker so no way, if you have a life and you can't collect everyday on the same time then you can just as well not have as it will get plunder, doesn't look like with the upgrade it will be any different, so not great either.

instead of fixing the current game the think of things no one wants or should not want, doesn't make the game more fun.
fix the fact that you get in GE up if you want to go to the next level when there is still a relic left, pop up screen should come after collecting relic. (porbably to hard to fix)

would be nice if they ficxed the screen that a GB has leveled, instead for having a delay of several hours ( probably to hard to)

OOh and then the one GBG round you can do 45 fights a day and the next round 32 is the max, bit strange again but then we are talking about the INNO game developers

coolyfooly

Squire
Tribal Square in general should be buffed. To 8 goods lvl 1 and 16 goods lvl 2 imo.
and buffing the face and gate to +1% would be nice and make them worth building. Making it more in line with Royal Marble Gateway or botanical rotunda for attack per square.

DeletedUser10121

@xivarmy I had a nice reply all typed up, but then it dawned on me that the Magnum Opus still has the best FP output of any production building and that doesn't require any upgrades at all. So I suppose the TF is fine as-is!

Instead, I'll ask a question to those commenting on the slightly lowered rate for select diamond prizes. Have the odds really gone down? Currently (on live servers), the diamond prizes in these chests aren't always available so it's a 50/50 chance only when they appear in the first place. It's my understanding that now, the diamond prize is always available in these chests. If this is the case, doesn't a 45% chance every week add up to more diamonds than a 50/50 chance only when they're even in the chest at all?
They are always in every 3rd or 4th chest in gelvl4 (i forgot)