• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

CrashBoom

Legend
lvl 4 is all ready hard for most players as is, curious as to how much harder it will be. More goods in negotations? higher % damage increase in fights? Too bad they did not add a GE5.
probably removed the artillery/heavy combo at the end which is very easy to beat in high eras

DeletedUser9761

This tells me that leveling GBs that produce boosts may get delayed depending on how quickly these new pieces are to get.

qaccy

Emperor
Sounds like the level 2 TF completely stomps the Cider Mill, especially considering it's only one upgrade compared to 5. Seems a bit overpowered, but perhaps that's where power creep has gotten us now. How many goods does it produce? 30?

LastWarrior

Regent
Why on earth don't you ask what we would like rather than deciding to give out more useless items.
There is nothing there that any long time player will be remotely interested in.
Maybe a HoF level 2 upgrade, the SoK upgrade, carousel upgrade or a pirate guard post choice or upgrade.

DeletedUser

Why on earth don't you ask what we would like rather than deciding to give out more useless items.
There is nothing there that any long time player will be remotely interested in.
Maybe a HoF level 2 upgrade, the SoK upgrade, carousel upgrade or a pirate guard post choice or upgrade.
SoK upgrade is already available, new event will bring HoF upgrade and we are yet to wait for summer event spoiler, so... Why always complain...

trayk

Steward
These improvements will benefit newer plays far more than veterans IF 1. They are in a guild that opens Tier 4 2. are actually capable of doing Tier 4 (its too tough now for many little guys, and from the announcement will only get worse). Time will tell.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Face Level 2 is almost a competitive option for attack boost (1%/tile is "good", so it's 75% efficient). Not that I'm a fan of stacking attack boost without other benefits really, but some folks are into it.
Gate Level 2 is pretty bad compared to the sentinel outpost but might make a good early item.
TF Level 2 is the one that hype hinges on probably.
Difficulty increase for difficulty 4? Guess we'll see in some hours time :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Sounds like the level 2 TF completely stomps the Cider Mill, especially considering it's only one upgrade compared to 5. Seems a bit overpowered, but perhaps that's where power creep has gotten us now. How many goods does it produce? 30?

Supply might be the limitation here. Given that you can't simply get upgrades from relics, you might be stuck to 1 TF upgrade a month sort of thing on average. (i.e. suppose that upgrade is only available as one of the two 50% options from GE64, and there's enough other options that it's only one of the two every second week).

moideux

Merchant
I would have preferred it if they had added a level 5 rather than increased the difficulty of level 4 and does this mean the chances of getting diamonds and other rewards is lower ?

Though apart from that this is brilliant.
This just means Inno makes it impossible to win without spending dollars to get diamonds. A level 5 would be a better option and we could "choose" JA$G Just another $ grab.... and with the ridiculously FP return in GBg this game is headed to CV-18 like lockdown. Devs I have beeen with you since you started the west and you did the same thing there and essentially $ it to death...

DeletedUser5097

I love the new upgrades, especially from the decorations and GE WW. If the upgrades in GE4 will be available through selection kits it would be great if not it’s a bit sad.
I also strongly agreed that an GE5 would be much better then just increasing difficulty in GE4

DeletedUser10003

Sounds interesting, what is the change to level four? its gonna be frustrating because i have slight problems with level four on live servers

The Babelus

Steward
OK I am in EMA, my attacking bonus 168%/122%

Prizes on 49th, 50th, 51st Chest seems to be unchanged. I can see a change on 52nd
40% - 3 bluprints
40% - 5 FPs
10% - Face of Ancient Upgrade
10% - Gate of Sun God

Regarding the negotation - I do not negotaite in GE usually, but it seems to be unchanged
Battles - in EMA it seems every army is stonger by ratio 1.5 (50% more)
49th - 8% bonus for enemy army (it was 5%) - 5 x 1.5 = 7.5 rounded to 8
50th - 8% bonus for enemy army (it was 5%)
51st - 15% bonus for enemy army (it was 10%)
52nd - 30% bonus for enemy army (it was 20%)

Well for sme players in Middle ages it could be quite tough if 50% bonus takes place in every ERA. Personally I am in INA on live server. Some encounters would be really difficult with 50% stornger opponents

5th lvl GE? Do not see any reason for that. It would be too boring.

//edit:

56th Chest:
- 45% 50 diamonds
- 45% Ritual Flame
- 10% Ritual Flame Upgrade

50% additional bonus seems to be applied also in 53rd - 56th Encounter

Last edited: