• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

The problem is: if jade relics gave TF upgrades then I would very quickly have loads of TF upgrades because my level 136 TOR gives me 10-15 jade relics each GE

CrashBoom

Emperor
The problem is: if jade relics gave TF upgrades then I would very quickly have loads of TF upgrades because my level 136 TOR gives me 10-15 jade relics each GE
you still can improve your city with 0.4 FP/square buildings which don't give additional other things ?

Well it's not primarily about me, I am just saying that anyone with a decent level TOR would very quickly get all the TF upgrades they desire.

JosefD

Farmer
Not everyone has the temple that high, actually I believe you might have the highest temple of all. So most people aren't getting that many jade relics.