• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

qaccy

Emperor

Well now that just doesn't make sense to me. Only the FP got that incredibly large increase. I suspect nobody will complain about that because it's FP, but for me personally it just doesn't seem balanced right now across all the production options.

Again comparing to the Flourishing Cider Mill (which again requires 5 upgrades to the TF's one), that produces 15 goods/8h and 7 FP/24h. I dunno, seems to me like the TF should at best be producing only 10 FP, possibly even less than that.

Create new troops for the Lvl 5 GE. Something with unusual abilities that force you to use new tactics. Then you have to fight smarter not have even more insanely leveled gbs.

This is kinda interesting. We've faced off against special units before that are only available to NPCs, so they could definitely do something like this for GE as well. It could be an issue thematically though, if they stuck with the jungle aesthetic and advanced players were having their giant robots and laser cannons destroyed by a bunch of mostly-naked tribal warriors using bows and spears!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

if they stuck with the jungle aesthetic and advanced players were having their giant robots and laser cannons destroyed by a bunch of mostly-naked tribal warriors using bows and spears!
It could be solved with new skins, ranges and stats like they did with Champions. Yet it would take a lot
of work. Even while they could go for theme skins. So they need only 4 diffrent skins and can just bumb up
stats and adjust skills ackordingly. For example:

Iron Age - Industrial age (native tribal folks, in those times they still outnumbered invading forces and brought up an real fight)

Progressive era - CE (upgrade the natives with new wappons)

Tommorrow - VF (futuristic upgrades for natives)

Space Ages (Space upgrades for natives)

About game logic, well the hostile armies have current age units. So why couldn't they get those upgrades
ackordingly? I personally think special GE units would bring some new dynamics and strategies to the table
for GE. An example for progressive era and later could be reintroducing the MIRV skill. For those who don't
remember, it targets the target unit and 1-3 additional units in range. From tommorrow and further introduction
of stealth spotter could be something. It ignores stealth and disables stealth from target for 1 turn.

DeletedUser9151

It is a pity that now again, I have to fully buy me through the 4th level, as smaller players don't have the big amounts of boni.

derdelyi beta

Merchant
It is a pity that now again, I have to fully buy me through the 4th level, as smaller players don't have the big amounts of boni.

The negotiation difficulty is not changed, only the fights got harder. Players who are able to beat the 4th level purely with fight, those are NOT small players. Small players (who have no high level fighting GBs etc...) use negotiation for the 4th level. For those, nothing changed here.

I think this change targets the fact, advanced players easily go through on the whole 4th level with auto-battles. From now on, they need to use manual or semi-auto battle and some tactics to reach the same result.

In addition, it's a logical move from Inno's point of view to make the 'diamond farming' a little bit harder. A lot of players have many many secondary cities only for farming diamonds in the GE.

derdelyi beta

Merchant
Almost every comment on almost every thread on the beta forum demands super easy super stupid 'one click and instant win' solutions. Everybody wants special buildings with 1x1 size and 10FP+ production with 10%+ attack boost, and of course it shall be possible to win 10+ instances from these special buildings every day :D And infinite amount of goods from recurring quests with one click...

What would be the fun in that? Please stop complaining about 'something is not good enough' or 'something is not easy enough'. If you do not like the game then stop playing it, but please stop the continuous complaining.

Personally I think these new lvl2 buildings are not the best, but everyone can win them for free in an unlimited amount. So comparing them to special limited event buildings is absolutely pointless. As for the increased fighting difficulty for the 4th level, we have to learn to live with this update. I don't like it but I don't hate it either. It's not impossible to beat the 4th this way, it will just require some manual battles and some tactics or maybe some gates need to be solved with negotiations instead.

CrashBoom

Legend
Almost every comment on almost every thread on the beta forum demands super easy super stupid 'one click and instant win' solutions. Everybody wants special buildings with 1x1 size and 10FP+ production with 10%+ attack boost, and of course it shall be possible to win 10+ instances from these special buildings every day :D And infinite amount of goods from recurring quests with one click...

What would be the fun in that? Please stop complaining about 'something is not good enough' or 'something is not easy enough'. If you do not like the game then stop playing it, but please stop the continuous complaining.

Personally I think these new lvl2 buildings are not the best, but everyone can win them for free in an unlimited amount. So comparing them to special limited event buildings is absolutely pointless. As for the increased fighting difficulty for the 4th level, we have to learn to live with this update. I don't like it but I don't hate it either. It's not impossible to beat the 4th this way, it will just require some manual battles and some tactics or maybe some gates need to be solved with negotiations instead.
bla bla

what does the new upgrades bring when you get one for the building you want every 10 weeks (on average) :rolleyes:

Personally I think these new lvl2 buildings are not the best, but everyone can win them for free in an unlimited amount.
lol nice joke
unlimited amount. haha

5 a year is very limited for me (average value based on 10% for a specific building)

So comparing them to special limited event buildings is absolutely pointless
you are a funny guy
5 per year of the new GE level 2 building is unlimited

but the event buildings are "special limited" ?
damn you get more of them for free every year

derdelyi beta

Merchant
bla bla

what does the new upgrades bring when you get one for the building you want every 10 weeks (on average) :rolleyes:

lol nice joke
unlimited amount. haha

5 a year is very limited for me (average value based on 10% for a specific building)

So what would you like? Everyone should win 1 or 2 desired upgrades per week? So basically within a few months the whole city would be filled with lvl2 terrace farms and lvl2 gate of the sun god? And here we are again, everybody wants 1000FP+ production per day and 1000%+ attack boost in his/her city within a few month :)

5 good prizes per a year for free is more than 0. This glass is half full, but everyone sees it half empty :)

but the event buildings are "special limited" ?
damn you get more of them for free every year

From main prizes of events (that are the really good buildings) you can win only one for free. Or you can wait to win another 1 or 2 in the next year. In this aspect I think yes, they are very limited. On the other hand 5 lvl2 terrace farms per year for free is not as bad.

Inearthed

Farmer

Ahem... I don't know if you can read properly, funny guy, but new upgrades bring more FP and Goods from the same Expedition that we played before, isn't it enough for you? Even 12 FP from TF, that's more than nice. But no, you need these kits on every GEX-Level. If it would be like this i bet you would complain that it's only on milestone rewards. Or that level 4 is harder to battle. Or that your friend got one kit this week and you not.

Go install Settlers or Anno and get all what you want in one evening, this game is for people who don't mind long mediative gameplay for years.

---

Happy to see changes for GEX. Of course some new gameplay would be also nice but perhaps some day we get this. For now it's cool to have a new shrink kit and some battle-bonuses for before useless Face and Gate, and of course a mindblowing 12 FP from TF. I do hope it will not be nerfed :)

kaymedic

Marquis
really ? 12 FP ?
I thought that was a joke from somebody

that is imbalanced and overpowered for a 2nd level :rolleyes:

Why are you all comparing the levels? Do you also do it with the colossus (lvl10) and for instance the statue of honor? (lvl5)

It would be the last level of the TF. Maybe we will get lvl3 in some years, but up to now it is just the last level ;)

derdelyi beta

Merchant
P.S. don't forgen TF can be plundered, it is a huge balance for 12 FP/day

Yes it's a minor disadvantage. But on the other hand currently there are a very few buildings (<<10) that have 10+ FP output. So this 12FP will be a very nice target for Blue Galaxies ;)
I always said, not purely only the FP/square ratio counts, but also the overall output of the building. Such buildings make the Blue Galaxy continously to a better and better GB,

Anyone has the % of prizes in encounter # 51, 55, 59 and 63?

I mean, in those encounters the chance to get Diamonds is still 50%, or was decreased by adding new prize?

derdelyi beta

Merchant
*Atlantis Musseum :p

On my live server, only a very few players has Atlantis Museum. I don't have either. I do not have time for checking my neighbors several times during the day. What are the odds currently? You can plunder 1-2FP from 10-15 neighbors and 5FP from 4-5 neighbors, so at sum 50FP if you have a lucky day?
After 2+ years of game I harvest 600FP+ per day from my buildings, in addition I have the lvl60 Himeji prizes, GE relics, GBG etc, so on an average 800FP+ per day.
I don't think it would worth to invest a huge amount of FPs into the Atlantis Museum to get potentially 20-25 extra FP a day. And again, most players do not have the time for continuously stalking on their neighbors.

On the other hand, I have a crappy city defense, but I try to harvest just in time each day. I fail to do this only 4-5 days per month. So I do not fear from being plundered :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So my "maybe 1 a month" estimate for L2 terrace farms turns out high - since it's likely TF & Upgrade will be a 64 prize, and the upgrade will be 10%. It's really more like 2ish a year?