• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

DeletedUser9666

So tweeking some stats on buildings/battles and swapping graphics are all improvements to be expected?
That's a big bummer...

Feedback: I will be selling all upgraded buildings (except TFs) right after being "rewarded" with them. Stats are relatively weak and the esthetic of all these buildings is disappointing.

Kenric

Farmer
Feedback: It all looks reasonable to me, not knowing the TF changes. The upgraded versions will be good for some people, not quite good enough for others. 2 upgraded SSWs are an improvement on a 3 non-upgraded SOKs, both in FP and in motivations, and I see those in the cities of #8 and # 14 on my main live server, which is less old than many.

The Tribal Square could use more of a boost.

Glad it's not too inflationary -- again, without comment on the TF whose stats we officially don't know. If it is 12FP, that feels like too much, to me -- somewhere in the 8 to 10 range would be more reasonable.

I'm not in favor of GE 4 being made harder to fight through, but I'm okay with it. I'll finish GE4 on live either way, just might end up negotiating more, and I like doing a balance of fights and negotiations so neither get stale.

Kenric

Farmer
Well, 12 FP is the same as 6 SoKs on Lvl 2, if you consider the road in the middle. You can easily replace 1 TF with 6 SoKs.
So for me it seems reasonable and almost state of the art for nowadays. Of course, there are better (FP / sq) buildings, but as a production building I like lvl 2

We will have to agree to disagree whether the difficulty of getting 6 level 2 SOK's makes it a reasonable standard. Many many players can do GE 4, but can't "easily replace" anything with 6 SOK level 2''s.

Even if it were, 12 FP is better than most event buildings, and is Blue Galaxy-able, which the SOK's are not. (Well, they are, but it would me a mistake.) And it doesn't soak up 6 motivations.

Sinitar

Regent
OK I am in EMA, my attacking bonus 168%/122%

Prizes on 49th, 50th, 51st Chest seems to be unchanged. I can see a change on 52nd
40% - 3 bluprints
40% - 5 FPs
10% - Face of Ancient Upgrade
10% - Gate of Sun God

Regarding the negotation - I do not negotaite in GE usually, but it seems to be unchanged
Battles - in EMA it seems every army is stonger by ratio 1.5 (50% more)
49th - 8% bonus for enemy army (it was 5%) - 5 x 1.5 = 7.5 rounded to 8
50th - 8% bonus for enemy army (it was 5%)
51st - 15% bonus for enemy army (it was 10%)
52nd - 30% bonus for enemy army (it was 20%)

Well for sme players in Middle ages it could be quite tough if 50% bonus takes place in every ERA. Personally I am in INA on live server. Some encounters would be really difficult with 50% stornger opponents

5th lvl GE? Do not see any reason for that. It would be too boring.

//edit:

56th Chest:
- 45% 50 diamonds
- 45% Ritual Flame
- 10% Ritual Flame Upgrade

50% additional bonus seems to be applied also in 53rd - 56th Encounter
60th chest
45% 100 diamonds
45% tribal square
10% tribal square upgrade

64th(for me )
35% store building
35% sacred sky watched
10% sacred sky watched upgrade
10% fountain kit srink

Sinitar

Regent
that is ridiculous
we get the building 4 times more often than the upgrade kit (not exactly. average value from postings above)

and we get the buildings more often (relics, earlier levels maybe)

so for one upgrade kit I will get 10 buildings

damn it. put selection kits in there :mad:
and I notificied an increase of chance to gain goods by silver relics

Kesto11

Farmer
Lower chance to win diamonds, higher chance to get more buildings + upgrades I don't want, and a tougher 4th level. Yes, some of these are improvements for some players, but for others, this makes an already outdated pool of rewards even worse.

Suggestions:
Keep level 4 difficulty the same
Add a 5th level
Update relics rewards (for the sake of all that is holy, take off the pathetic medals package as a gold relic)
If you are going to do these upgrades, make it a selection kit. How many players want a 100th Gate of Crap when they want to upgrade it to a Level 2 Gate of Meh?

I agree with what has been said above. People will not be happy with a diamond probability decrease to get more buildings they don't need nor want. Why not completely remove the building from the equation in GE 4. 50% for diamond and 50% for the upgrade.

coolyfooly

Squire
Keep in mind TF can be plundered so having high stats is justified vs other buildings that can not be plundered. And unlike other FP buildings sok, and SSW it takes up population.

DeletedUser9263

I
Lower chance to win diamonds, higher chance to get more buildings + upgrades I don't want, and a tougher 4th level. Yes, some of these are improvements for some players, but for others, this makes an already outdated pool of rewards even worse.

Suggestions:
Keep level 4 difficulty the same
Add a 5th level
Update relics rewards (for the sake of all that is holy, take off the pathetic medals package as a gold relic)
If you are going to do these upgrades, make it a selection kit. How many players want a 100th Gate of Crap when they want to upgrade it to a Level 2 Gate of Meh?
think they should add a level 5. Don't mess with my diamond chances!! :)
And Amen to selection kits. (they also usually fetch a better price in the Antiques dealer anyway)

And he's my Sh*tty suggestion for this update!
Create new troops for the Lvl 5 GE. Something with unusual abilities that force you to use new tactics. Then you have to fight smarter not have even more insanely leveled gbs.

Create new troops for the Lvl 5 GE. Something with unusual abilities that force you to use new tactics. Then you have to fight smarter not have even more insanely leveled gbs.

No Age special troops randomly won as rewards during GE level 4 encounters by players of any Era?

These new troops available only to fight at GE Level 5? Not in any other game battles (Continental Map, other GE Levels, GvG. GBG, Neighborhood, Quests related battles, Mars Ore battles, others)?

trayk

Steward
Steep increases in T4 difficulty (making the spending of diamonds more likely), steep decreases in Diamond earning potential (increasing the chances someone will purchase Diamonds) Sounds like a win - win for Inno but the rest of us get it the shank.

DeletedUser10315

Decreasing the chance to obtain diamonds is a big No from me, that is just ridiculous to ignore the fact that many players have more than one diamond farms, and in diamond farms one doesnt need any of those buildings with their upgrades, as good and interesting as they might be.
Please put them all in selection kits or add a level 5 just for upgrades without effecting GE ranking board.
Many of us have hundreds of the happiness buildings, tens of fountain of youth and many more GE buildings, we want to put them down, the upgrades are really good and I cant wait to make my city full of TF again but the ratio is just not practical.
We will get 10 Trace farm for example before we get one upgrade for it, I have 10 in my city, I have to gather 100 more just to upgrade the 10 that I already have.

Please fix the ratio and dont mess with the diamond rewards, thank you.

DeletedUser5097

3 suggestions:
1. Add a Selection Kit instead of having 2 different pieces.
2. Don't increase the difficulty of GE Level 4 as it is already difficult enough.
3. Add these rewards to the relics as well, and not just the GE Level 4 Map,
+1 strongly agreed