• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser9868

the huge problem with battleground is for example you put in the same season in gold category guild that they have 70 members and guild that they have 20 is this fair?????realy can anybody answer to me if this is fair .
ITS A HUGEEEE problem and inno must do something

Rusje

Steward
the huge problem with battleground is for example you put in the same season in gold category guild that they have 70 members and guild that they have 20 is this fair?????realy can anybody answer to me if this is fair .
ITS A HUGEEEE problem and inno must do something

Yes, it is fair. The 70 member guild will go to the next, or the 20 member guild will drop, or the 20 members are as good as the 70 and they stay together.

DeletedUser9868

Yes, it is fair. The 70 member guild will go to the next, or the 20 member guild will drop, or the 20 members are as good as the 70 and they stay together.
but friend this isnt equal
the 20 member guild will have for example 1000 battles per day and the guild of 70 will have 3500 battles per day

CrashBoom

Legend
the 20 member guild will have for example 1000 battles per day and the guild of 70 will have 3500 battles per day
you are absolutely right

you should have only opponents with 20 men

and you should only get 25% of the rewards of what 80 men guilds get

so actually your guilds should be moved to copper league. there the rewards are what you should get
and you shouldn't be able to move up to silver or higher leagues because those leagues then would be for guilds with more members

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

But it's fair. The 70 member guild took a lot more work to assemble and keep the same level of activity as the 20 member guild and gets to enjoy the fruits of that effort. Conversely perhaps only 20 members of the 70 member guild are actually active while all 20 are active in the 20 member guild. The ladder will sort out the stronger and weaker guilds over time.

DeletedUser9868

they don't want that right

they want to fight against other 20 men guilds :rolleyes:

exactly
the fair it will be like inno does with guild expedition !!they dont put together the guild with 70 members with the guild with 20 members ,its totaly unfair

Rusje

Steward
If you expect to only fight against bad opponents, but you want good rewards, than you shouldn't play any game I think...

Rusje

Steward
exactly
the fair it will be like inno does with guild expedition !!they dont put together the guild with 70 members with the guild with 20 members ,its totaly unfair

Guild battlegrounds and guild expeditions are 2 total different parts of the game, for total different types of guilds...

DeletedUser9868

If you expect to only fight against bad opponents, but you want good rewards, than you shouldn't play any game I think...

i expect to fight 20 vs 20 not 20 vs 70
this is so simple as i say it !!

and how i will take the first place at season as u say and the good rewards??

DeletedUser10047

Guild battlegrounds and guild expeditions are 2 total different parts of the game, for total different types of guilds...
Exactly right. In GE, a guild can take 1st week after week. In Battlegrounds, that isn't possible (except for the top guild). In Battlegrounds, a guild that does well will face tougher competition - and will eventually face competition that is too strong.

can anybody answer to me if this is fair
You've gotten several answers. Why do you keep on about it?

There is no expectation that the matchups in Battlegrounds will be "fair". Whinging won't change that.

DeletedUser7214

I SUGGESTincreasing the cost (in resources) of the province building to put in the guild battlefield sectors, depending on the number of sectors the guild has. The more sectors you own a guild, the more expensive it is to put buildings on your sectors.
Only then can there be a certain balance between the guilds..
Not a fan, my input is that gbg should be a competition to determine who are the best OVERALL guilds. This change would also lead to no active guild letting in new players without a 80+ Arc thus creating an even greater gap in the game between new and old players (currently, gbg encourages recruitment).

DeletedUser10037

Friendly said with the attriton change Inno backstabed all big players.
Or much better said they betrayed us.
They released with this update something that was not to be expect.

You've make rules so we could know what we should expect from this GG-Fights.
The massage was clear combind with the events
You need Attack and Goods and this in big style.
You tested the update and the beta too. And said ok its allright.

So players like me and my guildmembers know ok for us is it possible to overcome this 1750% Attack and Defense CAP at level 100.
Me maked preporations for attack etc.
We invested tenthousend of FPs to bring our CDM, Zeus, TA, Aachner near to level 100
Put Millions of Coins into the dealer.
Were ready to put about 125.000 Diamonds into the FB-Event for the 1x1 Building.

So after this event it would be easy to make hunderts of fights each day in GG but you destroyed it INTENIONALLY.
And with this you ruined our chances to print over 1.000 FPs a day with that.

So nice job but always the same with you boosting the NOOB-Players and cut down Players like me

DeletedUser8362

The absense of any log file showing who finished off any sectors has led to huge problems in our guild... to the point where players have stopped investing their time in Battlegrounds...

Can't believe Inno left out such a simple feature, and it has cost them players....

DeletedUser8362

Friendly said with the attriton change Inno backstabed all big players.
Or much better said they betrayed us.
They released with this update something that was not to be expect.

You've make rules so we could know what we should expect from this GG-Fights.
The massage was clear combind with the events
You need Attack and Goods and this in big style.
You tested the update and the beta too. And said ok its allright.

So players like me and my guildmembers know ok for us is it possible to overcome this 1750% Attack and Defense CAP at level 100.
Me maked preporations for attack etc.
We invested tenthousend of FPs to bring our CDM, Zeus, TA, Aachner near to level 100
Put Millions of Coins into the dealer.
Were ready to put about 125.000 Diamonds into the FB-Event for the 1x1 Building.

There are players who camp early era with troops several eras ahead... if Inno had left an attrition cap, these sort of players would make the game unbalanced...